GreaseSpot Cafe

It's a shock to discover...

but if you didn't write a schedule to write a schedule and present it to leadership for approval, and one subsequently could not write a schedule to write a schedule without writing a schedule, wouldn't the mere writing of the schedule allow one to be devoured outside of the hedge of protection, where debils run free, therefore the mere writing of a schedule might be unbiblical in and of itself?

I missed the write a schedule practice. But if I told this to the last limb coordinator I knew here, after chasing his tail for about three days, he'd probably have to get the "research" department involved..

:biglaugh:

I used to be a bit shocked that marriage to a very, VERY nice guy (who, thank GOD, never took "the class") was so much fun, and so peaceful. Now, it's not shocking any more; it's just wondeful, normal life. I'm appalled that so many women remained single for so many years for lack of partners who'd achieved the correct level of "spirituality."

I just went into debt again, a couple of days ago, to buy a SECOND HOUSE. It's next door to ours, and one of our kids is going to live in it while finishing college. I'm extra-specially out-of-my-gourd-delighted that this precious kid is going to be right next door.

Shocking: debt for a house I won't even live in. I'm building relationships with my RELATIVES. Shocking.

I stayed home from church this morning. Geez, I must really be a shockiing reprobate. I have friends who are gay, and since I'm a university professor, I must be a bastion of liberality.

Is that shocking?