GreaseSpot Cafe

Ralph Dubofsky

DogLover

I personally witnessed the "breaking window of the back door of the BRC with a snowball" incident. That snowball fight was one of the best things that ever happened at HQ, in a let's-just-have-fun-and-forget-all-the-legalism sense. Broke my heart that they all got ripped for it later.

Too bad that TWI wasn't the kind of place where sweet folks could have a decent snowball fight.

Dubofsky held his own in that battle, lemmetellya.

• 1 year later...

He is and was a great guy, and he's doing fine. Went to "a real school" (his words) after he left the Way, and is doing well in career and personal life. Haven't had much contact with him, but I think he's still as much fun as he was in the "old days."

I know where he is and have talked to him. He has been known be visit us. He is very well indeed and still a fun guy. He enjoys his discreetness. If anyone really wants to talk to him PM me and I will ask him if is okay for me to give out info. on where to reach him.

PB

Thanks for the offer, PB ... please tell him SP from Morganton, NC sends her love ... he was such a funny and wonderful guy! I love the "in your face" picture of him on the Way Corps site that igotout put together!

Thanks Dan, for bringing the picture!

It is a Great Picture of Ralph Dubofsky! He is a good man with a great heart! One in which I have great regard and respect for. He spend a lot of time here in Wisconsin! Please tell Him that He is still Loved and respected "Bear"! After all these many years I still remember his voice; and His teachings and the many good things he wholeheartedly did!

I'm sure he'll be blessed to hear all those things. He does read GS once in a while, and with his name at the top of the thread, I'm sure he'll find your comments.

I wish he'd join IGOTOUT's WC forum, but he hasn't yet. It's very friendly over there.

Of course, "friendly" is not everyone's cup of tea, but it has taken off... as of right now, 255 members in just a few weeks.

By the way, Ralph deservedly gets mention at the Pressed Down, Shaken Together, Running Over MySpace Page for his guitar work on their early stuff. Great site. They were really something. We all were, I guess.

"It's outside of your mind."

Edited by anotherDan

Thanks I love "Press Down"!

Ted Ferrall was another incredibly loving, giving and talented man, Someone who knows Him really well should d a tribute thread to Him or maybe all the outstandingly great leaders that we Love from TWI???

Oh the waste it seems sometimes looking back! TWI attracted some of the very most wise, knowledgeable, loving and talented people that the world has ever known! That was a huge blessing to me! I can Glean thankfully!

• 11 months later...

Ralph's a very accomplished nurse these days ... with a "real" diploma. Thanks to all those that offered. I know how to get in touch with him now.

He is just a wonderful, wonderful person that brought lots of joy and wisdom to our lives and I miss seeing him and hearing from him (on a regular basis) immensely, as do many of you.

Three cheers for you, Ralph!