GreaseSpot Cafe

I just don't fit in with any religous group

JosephLoegering

I was born in North Dakota in 1957, a descendant of Israel raised Catholic, and was raised in Michigan from the age of six to eighteen when I joined the US Army in 1976.

Up until the third grade I attended Catholic School where I began speaking in tongues and seeing visions at age six, we called it Charismatic Gifts, and after I joined the US Army, I took the Power for Abundant Living Class with the Way International in 1976-1977, while in Manheim Germany in the US Army. I went European Military WOW from Manchester England in the latter part of 1979, and WOW in Brooklyn NY in the early part of 1980 when I got out of the Army. In the later half of 1980 I moved to the North Dakota Limb home, and took the Advanced Class on Power for Abundant living in Emporia Kansas. In 1981 I rejoined the US Army and was stationed in FT Riley Kansas until I was stoned with a rock that blinded me in 1982. In the late 1990s The Way threw me out because I told them some of the visions that I had seen, they could not believe that the visions were true, because they call all Jacob, and showed the fall many branches.

Ever since I was a child, the Charismatic visions that I have seen contradict many of the teachings of the Jews, the Catholics, and the Way International. Both the visions and the scriptures teach that there were two Kingdoms, Judah the south Kingdom, and Israel the north Kingdom, and these two Kingdoms were often at odds with one another. The capital of Judah was Jerusalem, and the capital of Israel was Samaria. The tribe of Benjamin our Fellowheir was given to the house of David as the south Kingdom, and ten tribes were given to the tribe of Ephraim as the north Kingdom.

For now that is all that I will post, I will get into the visions and the scriptures later.

Love and prayers

Joseph

Welcome Joseph, I am looking forward to hearing more from you.

I come from a Jewish family, but was raised without any religious beliefs. Despite that, I always believed in God and wanted to learn more. I was in TWI from 1991 - 2000. In the last two years I have spent a great deal of time studying Judaism from both the Chassidic and Reform POV - with a mix of Conservative as well.

Recently I had a three month learning experience that showed me just how much I do not fit in with any religious group.

I was using an Apache Server to host two websites off my home computer, and one day while I was working with Microsoft Word, writing out a vision that I saw in the Spirit, I watched my writing faze out, and some writing fazed in that I had not written. The devilish tone of the new writing nearly led me to believe my computer had gotten possessed. But not just one person, but as many as seven different religious groups, and an atheist group, had hacked into my computer and were rewriting the scripture studies on my websites, and on my Word Documents, all rewritten to suit them. When they realized I was on to them, they turned my Microsoft Word into a Chat Room where we could all meet and discus what was going on for three months. The FBI actually stepped in and broke it up because one Jewish group was trying to frame me, and the other Middle Eastern groups, as terrorists. Fortunately, their method of hacking allowed one of the groups to recover an original copy of all my years worth of writings, and put them back on my computer.

What I learned was that all these different groups use “their own logic” to make decisions, instead of using what Spirit Jehovah says. Here is an example of one on my writings, that shows how I make decisions based on what Spirit Jehovah says, instead of using my own logic.

One night a friend and I were entering the super market, and right at the door a man dressed in filthy clothes approached us and got our attention. My friend and I decided we would speak to him about God, so I asked him if he would like to receive Holy Spirit, but when I asked, suddenly his head with only a few sparse hairs turned crystal clear like glass, and inside there appeared a fiery orange chain wound about his mind, and as he responded to my question, his words floated in and out of his mouth wrapped in crystal clear bubbles. He responded with, “O no, we have plenty of Spirits!” Which answer went out then back into his mouth, and he chewed on them, and then he said, “I know Jesus, the Son of God.” And his words floated out in bubbles that floated up into heaven, but then he spoke corrupt words about Jesus that came out in bubbles that turned to lead that fell to the ground. I could see then that it was the chain of iniquity blinding his mind from getting rid of the corrupt doctrine that sank, and cleaving unto the good doctrine that floated.

I try to make all my decisions based upon what Spirit Jehovah shows me, and that is how I glean the truth out from people, accepting the words that float, and rejecting the words that sink.

I saw my first Charismatic vision when my uncle Paul was eleven and I was six. Paul and I were pretending to be the Kings of the north and south Kingdoms at war with another Kingdom, while playing in the upstairs bed, and when I looked under the bed, in a vision a great spider came out and growled at me, causing me to stand in fear and trembling at the word from the mouth of Jehovah. To me, because the spider is wise and dwells in Kings’ palaces, I understood it to mean that the Apostle Paul of the tribe of Benjamin was of the south Kingdom, given to the house of David, and Joseph was of the north Kingdom, and these two Kingdoms would become one under the King of Judah. But the builders of Israel and Judah set up one head over them, rejecting the promised stone, the stone which is set at naught of you builders has become the head of the corner!

When I was a child attending the Catholic School, I had all ready seen two Charismatic visions, so speaking in tongues was easy for me. One day my sister took me to a Charismatic Prayer Group, and a lady stood up and spoke in tongues, with no interpretation, but as soon as I saw it, I said, “God, I want that!” And that night I began speaking in tongues just believing it was a gift of God.

Soon after I began speaking in tongues and seeing visions, I began to realize that there were different spiritual forces at odds with one another, but there were no adults teaching us which forces were good, and which were bad.

One day a classmate tried to get me to play with an Ouija Board, but when I put my finger on it and saw the needle move to the answer of the question my classmate asked, I jumped back, and asked what made that thing move? My classmate just laughed, but that spirit began trying to talk to me, and it was hurting and terrifying me, and from that day on I would not even go close to an Ouija Board.

Later on when I was about 16, I began to realize the same sinister spiritual force when I fell among the wrong crowd, and began drinking and doing drugs with them. You could literally see an instant change in a person that they converted from being a “Jock,” to a “Freak.” I know now I was learning discerning of Spirits, and it was enough reason for me to turn my back upon my childhood friends, and begin to pursue the Charismatic visions that I had seen, and at 17 I joined the US Army on a delayed enlistment program, because I wanted to try to deliver the chosen people of God, like I saw in my second vision as a child.

For now that is all that I will post, I will write the second vision that I saw as a child later.

Love and prayers

Joseph

Yea excathedra, a friend prayed for me soon after it happened, and against five Doctors that said I would be permanently blind, I can see better with the eye that was squashed than the other eye. I had a stroke because of the injury too, but even the results from that appears to have healed now, even though the right side of my brain still has a scar on the CAT Scan. Praise God.

Thanks for asking.

Love and prayers

Joseph

Here is the second vision that I had as a child.

When I was attending Catholic Preschool as a child, there was a young Nun who would take a small group of us children into the Church, and she would read the Old Testament stories to us, and she would act some of the stories out . One day she was reading to us about the children of Israel in Egypt, and she stopped and stood up, and began telling us how bad the oppression was against the chosen people of God. Then she began to tell us how bad Jesus was being treated when he was being lead off to be crucified, and she was acting it out as if he was about to be crucified. Well, when I heard it, not realizing that the crucifixion already accrued, I interrupted her when I jumped up and angrily said, “No, not my Lord!” And I was ready to fight for him and the chosen people. So later on when we were confirmed, they gave me the Confirmation name of Peter.

Though she straightened me out about the crucifixion, and Peter’s ill desire to try to stop it, because it was part of God’s plan for our Salvation, that night I could not sleep because of what she had told us about the oppression upon the chosen people of God, which she said continued even unto this day.

So that night I prayed for wisdom and strength like the men of the old testament had, so that I could deliver them, and I was laying upon my bed pondering what were the powers of Egypt, and I was asking God to give me the power and wisdom to deliver the chosen people. But suddenly the house became real dark, and two great wonders appeared emanating great power in the darkness of the night. In the south there was a six pointed star, and in the north there was an eight cornered cross. I sat up wondering what the vision meant, I had not heard of the star of David, but I remembered what the Nun taught me about the cross, so I pointed up at the cross, and immediately both great wonders fell from the sky into the waters and made them bitter, and immediately the Spirit caught me up and carried me northward and sat me in the bell tower of a certain high place named, “Mary, the star of the sea.” And there appeared a rod of iron in my two hands, and when I saw it, it turned into a rifle, and I could not help but rejoice and say, “Now I can deliver the chosen people of God!” And I laid down in wait, and began firing at the darkness of the night in the south, when all of a sudden I wanted to bless the people of that Arimathaea, but when I looked down into the south street to find them, there they were in the south street, and they were all scattering away from me, and I sat up and cried as I turned my back on them, and looked up northward and said, “O God, why am I sent to fight against the people of God?” And I found myself sitting upon my bed crying.

I was afraid to tell the Nuns the vision, but from then on, I began to look for the chosen people of God elsewhere, I knew soon after that, that both the Jews and the Catholics had forsaken God by their corrupt doctrine and traditions, and the corrupt doctrine and traditions are what is causing the chosen people of God to be oppressed. So when I joined the US Army, I was looking to deliver the chosen people of God. And I made a friend named James Ford, and James and I went to every denomination that there was, looking for the chosen people of God. And every time we heard their diverse doctrines, we would just look at each other, and shake our heads and say, “Nope, that is not it!” And after James left the Army, I ran into Bruce Harowitz and David Snyder, Bruce was Jewish too, and David was raised Catholic. And because they realized the Jews and the Catholics erred, and they were speaking about receiving spiritual visions like that I saw, and they were speaking in tongues with the interpretation, and showed me how I could bring forth the interpretation of my speaking in tongues, and they knew more about the chosen people of God than any of the denominations, I took the Power for Abundant Living Class that they were running.

For now that is all that I will post, I will get into more visions and the scriptures later.

Love and prayers

Joseph

Joseph----------Glad to hear you are recovering from your injuries.

Something I have found helpful in evaluating experiences like the ones you have described is to see if they concur with what we already know from the scriptures. In other words, if I feel GOD has told me to rob a bank to help finance a particular cause, I can find scripture that pretty clearly addresses how GOD views bank robbery. Suppose again that GOD really does want me to support this particular cause. He, being GOD, could surely find a way for me to do so without contradicting what is written in the scriptures. Another aspect to consider is: " What benefit will come from me knowing this? " To summerize then, there should be some positive benefit available from the information and the actions required should be within the framework of what the scriptures have shown to be acceptable.

The Greasespot is not a religous group but I hope you can see that there is plenty of room for you to "fit in".

I can only speak for myself but that's my "2 cents".

Just before I took the PFAL class in Manheim Germany, the night I met Bruce and David, Bruce and David prayed for me because I had torn the cartilage in both knees, and they and three other WOWs had a believers’ meeting with me, and they brought forth tongues with the interpretation. Then Bruce wanted to lead me into speaking in tongues, but I had already spoken in tongues as a child, and I was afraid to do it publicly. So I went back to my Barracks on crutches, and as I sat upon my bed, I thought about Bruce’s prayer for me, he said I was healed, so I took the bandages off, and started speaking in tongues, and I went out and walked around the post all night speaking in tongues.

That night Pope John Paul the first died, and in the morning I got dressed and when I was shaving, a Sargent who was a Satanic High Priest came and fell at my feet saying, “let me asked you a question? But don’t put anything on me!” I was puzzled, this guy was a sharp solder that outranked me, and here he was crawling on the bathroom floor wanting to ask me a question. So I told him, “go ahead and ask!” He asked, “Do you speak in tongues? Don’t put anything on me!” And I responded “yes, I speak in tongues!” He screamed again and again, “Don’t put anything on me!” as he crawled out of the bathroom in a hurry. So I finished shaving and went out to the PT formation to run five miles.

When I got there, the First Sargent came out and asked what I was doing in his PT formation. I told him, “God healed me First Sargent!” And he paused and said, “Well, I cannot deny the power of God!” Then he turned around to speak to the Company Commander, and asked if he should let me run knowing that I just had two knee operations. They spoke privately a while, and he came back and said, “I cannot deny the power of God because I pray to him, and he tells me where to put my fox holes, so that my men do not get killed. But you are going to have to understand my position, there are a lot of people that do crazy things in the name of God, and if I let you run in my PT formation, and something were to happen to your knees, they would blame me for it!” So I looked at him and said, “I can understand that First Sargent, you go ahead and run your PT formation, I will just run along behind!” So I fell out of formation and got behind it ready to run five miles, but the Company Commander told the First Sargent to only run two miles, and when we got back, they sent me to the Doctors to have my knees reevaluated. My Doctor was a believer who when he saw me, he just opened a Bible and shared about agape love with me, and he wrote on my medical records, “This man has had a miraculous healing, and is fit for Duty!”

After that, I went and found David, and I showed him that though I was afraid to do it publicly, I spoke in tongues, and I spoke in tongues, and he acted like he could not wait to tell Bruce. Bruce was amazed that I was walking and running, and I got with David and signed up for the PFAL class. My Company Commanded tried to stop me from taking the class, because of Jamestown in Africa, but every night I just snuck out and went to the class.

Bruce scared the hell out of me in the class when VP led us into speaking in tongues, Bruce looked at me and said, “Now you speak in tongues, and are not making it up like before!” I could not believe he said that, because it was the same tongues that I spoke in all the time. And I took the “Receiving holy Spirit today” book, and I studied it inside and out, and though I did not know Greek at the time, I found a dozen or so typing errors, and wrote out corrections for the next edition, that were accepted by VP. But Bruce was leery of anything that I said was a mistake in the books. One night while David and I were not there, Bruce and the twig got into a fight and some of them were stabbing each other with knives. Martin Erb our branch leader eventually made me the twig coordinator instead of Bruce, because Bruce gained a hundred pounds and was being discharged for being overweight. I ended up being the only believer left in Manheim Germany in 1979.

Even where VP sinned, or Bruce, or others, because I know my sins, I have to be forgiving, because I know God forgives me. The small mistakes in the classes and in the material did not bother me that much, because VP would make corrections on the Sunday Night Service tapes, correcting whatever he was aware of. But some people in the ministry bothered me because they acted like everything VP did was the only Gospel allowed, even if it was obviously wrong, and they acted like anything any other ministry did was wrong, even if it was obviously right. But on the other hand the people that would find a mistake, or a sin, and then would make up a bunch of lies to support their position, just tearing apart the people and the ministry, or any other ministry, they bothered me even more, because I met VP in Manchester England in 1979, and if you pointed out something was wrong, he would admit it, and correct it, and that is something the people tearing apart the people and the ministries cannot do. It was because of the people that made VP’s word the only Gospel allowed, the inscription on VP’s grave marker says something like, “I wish I were half the man that I was made out to be!” VP said that because he knew the multitude of mistakes that he made, and yet his mistakes were so often hidden from people’s eyes. He would have much rather had people approach him and reprove him in the Spirit of meekness, because like it is written in Pr 6:23 “For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life: “ and again it is written in Job 5:17 “Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:”

and again it is written in Pr 3:12 “For whom Jehovah loveth he correcteth; even as a father the son in whom he delighteth.” and again it is written in Pr 15:10 “Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die.”

Love and prayers

Joseph

Eliphaz the Temanite was a miserable comforter of Job, yet his words in Job 5:17 “Behold, happy is the man whom God correcteth: therefore despise not thou the chastening of the Almighty:” These are true words, he was only wrong to the degree that he was not saying what Job needed to hear from God at the time. Jobs captivity was turned when he prayed for his miserable comforters, and likewise I accept the true words spoken by any ministry, even if the true words are spoken amiss, and I pray for them when they speak true words amiss.

Love and prayers

Joseph

• 2 weeks later...

The name Wolfgang Snyder comes to mind, I remember hearing of him at Area Meetings with the Area Leader Christoff Stoop, and Cynthia Stephens. Martin Erb was the Branch Leader. Do you know what ever happened to them all? Like where are they today, and how they are doing?

Love and Prayers

Joseph

The name Wolfgang Snyder comes to mind, I remember hearing of him at Area Meetings with the Area Leader Christoff Stoop, and Cynthia Stephens. Martin Erb was the Branch Leader. Do you know what ever happened to them all? Like where are they today, and how they are doing?

Love and Prayers

Joseph

It is actually Schneider...he has his own "binel center" website in German and English.

He was another one, besides the Jodi you brought up, who besides the first residence year at Emporia, was also with me at HQ in the fall of 1979.

Hmm, Schneider, so that is how the German name is spelled. I remember hearing of him.

In some of our meetings, we had tongues with interpretation, where the German believers would bring forth the interpretation in German, and another believer would interpret the interpolation into English for the few of us there, that spoke only English, and a believer would interpret the English interpretation that we brought forth, into German. So your mentioning him, brought forth a lot of good memories.

Do you have a URL for his site?

Love and prayers

Joseph

Thanks Lifted Up!

The "Keys to interpretation," listed on his website, are a good example of the many systems of interpretation, that were developed from VPW’s teaching in PFAL, and from many other well meaning Ministers of other Ministries. Not that there is nothing good or useful in these systems, but there is an easier way.

All these systems of interpretation, seem to lead people to throw out and go right past some of what the word teaches, and leads people to their own interpretation, or to another man‘s interpretation, instead of showing them how to get the Holy Spirit’s interpretation, revealed to his foreknown in his predetermined times and seasons, to fulfill a portion of his prophecy.

“2 Peter 2:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

18 And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with him in the holy mount.

19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

20 Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

21 For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

3:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.

3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.”

Jesus and the Apostles revealed God’s interpretation of scripture, by listening to God himself, and teaching what they heard from God. Why not just ask God, what is your interpretation of your words? and say, O God, I am your clay, cause your light to shine from within this dark place of my heart, until the day dawn, and the day star rises in my heart!

Love and prayers

Joseph

• 3 years later...