GreaseSpot Cafe

Chris Geer

pawtucket

This thread has been somewhat dormant for awhile...so I thought I would try to kick it back into "Geer"

I think that people are missing a real opprotunity to call bull sh *t on a real scumbag.

Chris Geer is STILL in operation and making money like his father in the scam taught him...

I always thought of Martindale as a buffoon...but Geer always scared me. He had a look in

his eyes that said psychopath...I could see him as a high ranking officer in Hitler's third reich.

Lynn publicly humiliates himself with his continual public dramas, while Geer silently sits in the background

selling his merchandise through franchises...never making public appearances...simply

counting his money in the back room.

I can't see how the lowlife can have a "following"..

riding on da dirt-trails of da founder..

it's a cosmic "cheat"..

in the big scheme of everything and all..

so how does one get a living..

it's the cost of health care that gets me here..

:biglaugh:

who pays.. and WHY?

hey.. myself. It's not a "biggie"..

just.. when the end comes. Put me in a chair in the woods somewhere.. if there are any left..

the whole problem here.. *mr* geer.. we didn't have an agreement..

I mean.. show my signature and all..

no, no agreement..

even pre-life..

What do you think?...Does Geer read this? I'll bet he does...I mean, there's nobody else

talking about him...If he searches the internet for his name...this is about it.

His ego wouldn't allow him to NOT read this...I remember you Geer...you were a nutcase then and you are still a nutcase...

Careful, Groucho, he's packin' heat!

my 7th corps friend walked in on him and a gal (not barbie) in bed

i can't imagine anyone wanting to do that

but then think again about veepster

when i had the unfortunate trip on the coach he served drinks and drove the bus

i guess veepee liked psychos

i told this a million times on here -- when veepee and geeree were delivering puppies, they went insane when barbie didn't do something right in pulling a puppy out

they talked to her like she was worse than a dog

oh man i have other true things about this piece of sheet and how he ruined the lives of really good people in GB

--

--

--

--

my dear friends corps grads went to him for marriage counseling

they were having problems in the sexual area

he conducted this counseling session in front of 3 or 4 clergymen from GB

he asked her why she did not stick her finger up his azz and suck his you know

then privately he told my friend to stay with her and get satisfied by prostitutes

needless to say, the both left the way

i tried to help by telling veepee, martindale and finnegan what was going on

my dear friend at HQ bought him plane tickets to come to ohio

i took him to a asphalt party of some kind and they shunned him

craig said something like, "if she is pleased to dwell with you, then you have to"

i'm trying to remember the rest of it, but it's all to disgustingly true

Wife Barbie?

my 7th corps friend walked in on him and a gal (not barbie) in bed

i can't imagine anyone wanting to do that

but then think again about veepster

when i had the unfortunate trip on the coach he served drinks and drove the bus

i guess veepee liked psychos

i told this a million times on here -- when veepee and geeree were delivering puppies, they went insane when barbie didn't do something right in pulling a puppy out

they talked to her like she was worse than a dog

oh man i have other true things about this piece of sheet and how he ruined the lives of really good people in GB

--

--

--

oh yeah, i called veepster on the in-house phone (i was on staff) and told him geero told my friend he was no longer welcome at the way

that's when vpig told me, "how long do i have to suck your way corps azzes"

i'm like, "well, i don't what to say about that, i thought everyone was always welcome at the way"

more later maybe. i'm getting sick again after all these years

yes, of course

--

--

--

--

--

the yes, of course was in response to pawtucket's question. hi paw

--

--

ps. when i told on him, he called me at my house in st. marys and told me to watch out for my friend (the one in counseling) because he was "packing big ones" (guns? lol) and i'm like, "big what" and he said "devil spirits"

when i told vpdang that my friend was no longer welcome in geer's way world and he went off, i did ask him if he could pray for him

he said yes and hung up on me

I have always wondered - at this point he can't have that many followers left - does he? I would have thought it would have died of natural attrition as TWI is doing.

Now, I do know that his long time supporter S&*e M*ll&r has moved from Manhattan to CT (a very expensive, wealthy area in CT) to run the Geerites up there. Did the other members follow from Manhattan? Do they actually make that much money to live in that section of CT??

I have heard its expensive to buy a license to run his class - are there still that many people running it?

I just think, at this point, he can't be making a lot of money off it. His parents from Rye had money - I wonder if his lovely Maine home is not a family home all paid for.

But, how many people in this little "fringe" offshoot of TWI are left after all these years?

Is El*(na Wh*()ts*de still a big fan? The He**(nys?

Edited by Sunesis

I have always wondered - at this point he can't have that many followers left - does he? I would have thought it would have died of natural attrition as TWI is doing.

I would guess that he probably still rakes in a pretty good buck...but then again I could be wrong abd he;s living hand to mouth (one can only hope)...

Oh no. He's spayshul and all..

gawd forbid his *following* should allow him to live life like da rest of us..

he's.. the.. middle class, (or slightly upper) that doesn't do anything..

what a frigging moron..

I just don't' understand the loyalty. To WHAT? I just don't get it..

I wonder.. if they installed his $70000 counter top, imported from France, correctly..

I dunno. If people are still looking for more noble, royal causes..

christ.. maybe they need a visit to an optometrist..

What if Chrissy Poo had to live on $20,000 a year..

"gawd forbid.."

sorry.. in my humble opinion.. anyone who sends him even one rotten dime, is a moron..

don't take it personally. I was one of them once.. da way got far more than a dime..

Is El*(na Wh*()ts*de still a big fan?

That would seem to imply that she was at one time. I don't think that was the case.

I don't want to speak for someone who's not here to speak for herself, but to my knowledge, she was/is neither a fan nor a follower of Geer. I think any positive opinion she might have once had of him changed after a visit to Gartmore in the late 1980s.

I can't believe Su* M buys into his crap; I thought she had a better head on her shoulders. Actually, I can't believe anyone buys into it.

I don't know about now, but I think shortly after the POP debacle and for some time thereafter, most of the former Ohio leadership were associated with Geer.

Linda - yes, SM has been from day one, since the who are you gonna follow letter by LCM a Geerite - I mean hardcore. Sold out. For years. I was literally M&Aed by the NYC and NY corps because I wouldn't follow VF (who was Geer's follower) or Geer. SM has run a small group of NYC people who follow him for years.

Also, for awhile EW was pretty enamoured of him. She lived near my brother in CT and ended up moving up there to take care of her elderly mother who passed away a few years ago. She had pretty much gotten out of it by then I believe.

I was literally M&Aed by the NYC and NY corps because I wouldn't follow VF (who was Geer's follower).

The Geer-ites do the M&A thing too? LCM did it so they decided they had to "keep up with the Joneses"? It's like both sides evolved into Nazi's or something. What's the matter with people? That M & A stuff just flies in the face of even being even a civilized human much less a "super believer".

You innies and Geer-ites, I don't want to shock you, but there are actually things going on in the world, that are going to have a much bigger affect on you, me, and everyone else than people who don't view things the way you do. Oh, and another thing, if you're actually nice to people, they'll in all probability be nice back.

But noooooo! Everyone has to get their points across and polarize as many people as they can in the process. M&A people. Yeah! That'll show 'em. That's sure to win people to your point of view. Hate them into loving you. Guess that makes sense, somehow.

Let's get real here. What sticks in your crawl is that when someone else who came out of TWI does well and yet doesn't line up with your views, it shows that you are wrong. That is something you just can't stand to face. You have to either adjust your beliefs or reject the person. Rejecting the person is much easier. When you sink to that level, you're in the wrong camp, man.

• Upvote 1

The former leadership in Central Ohio certainly is. I don't really know much about the rest of the state. DA in Idaho was running his classes as of a few years ago. I'm pretty sure there is some stuff going on for Geer out in California with DS**D and group.

Texas also has quite a Geer following...Their home fellowships run exactly the same way as twi did it...

...with one notable exception...they are totally mechanical, lifeless and boring...even more so than the worst twig in twi that I ever attended...and Geer remains like a ghost...nobody ever sees him because he sells franchises...He knows he doesn't have the personality to pull it off...so he doesn't even try...he just sells books and tapes...and also collects abs money...imagine that...

...and anybody that follows him or supports him can kiss my arse.

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr

Check this out...have you heard of Geer's newsletter called "considerations"?

I read this and concluded that Geer was the ultimate Wierwwile clone...he is off the deep end...IMHO

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/main2/waydale/waydale-miscellaneous/chris-geer-explains-what-happened-in-the-way-via-his-considerations-newsletter_4.html

...with one notable exception...they are totally mechanical, lifeless and boring...even more so than the worst twig in twi that I ever attended...

Yup! That pretty much describes Central Ohio too except the leader, T@m B^rk3, uses the group to promote himself.

Edited by Broken Arrow

They are an unbelievably legalistic group - there is no love for anyone. If you are not doing every "jot and title" of "Da Word" (forget about that guy named Jesus - who cares about him when we have "Da Word" to dissect) and if your "believing" is not up there, and if you are not prosperous (if you were believing you would be) and if you do not participate in groupthink - they literally want nothing to do with you. You are not believing enough and are bringing them down.

They were just amazingly legalistic - NT modern day Pharisees. And, nasty when they wanna be. I watched them do some amazingly hurtful things to other believers. Even though I was M&A'ed - I did call their leadership up and let them know what they had done to the person was terribly wrong.

As far as I'm concerned, CG and anything he teaches is boring - and why is that? Because they are spiritually dry and empty. Legalism dries you up after awhile. They are prunes.

Edited by Sunesis