GreaseSpot Cafe

J.E. Stiles The Gift of the Holy Spirit book

potato

11 hours ago, rrobs said:

For the most part I do what's in PFAL, which VP learned from E. W. Bullinger (at least that's where VP said he learned it). I still find that in the verse, context, used before, oriental isms, and a few other odds and ends works pretty well. Covers most things for me.  I've learned Greek so I use that some also.

Yep.....according to your website, you sure do.

Orange Book --- top pick of research tools

• Click on "PFAL" --- and read it word for word.
  • Same with the other links on this list.
  • The Way International is NOT going to like this one bit.

Julian Bible Institute

Edited by skyrider
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, rrobs said:

Well all that is the past. So why, 30(?) years later, are we still focusing on a man? We still haven't learned the supremacy of God's word. And it held that supremacy long before VP, so it's not his idea. He's got nothing to do with that. Whenever the word Bible, word, scripture, or whatever comes up, I think the first thoughts in many minds is, "VP. lier, plagiarizer,  I hate the word...grrr." But that's never what the Bible says. You know that, I'm sure. VP couldn't have hurt the Bible any more than Satan. Only if people let him, could he do that. The Bible is what matters. Just read and study that and we'll be OK.

See Page 16 of ADAN.  If you don't agree with VP, it's all in your head.  

10 hours ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

"I find it interesting that everybody here attacks me personally. Nobody address the things I say about the word. You keep wanting to make it about VP. Nobody here really knows my thinking on VP or the twi because I've said next to nothing about either. Go back and look. My interest is in the word. I started this post by saying I don't care how I got the word, VP, Stiles, Buillinger, or whatever or whoever doesn't matter. I'm pro word and seldom think about VP, twi, or any splinter group. I'm involved with NO group whatsoever. I've not been to one fellowship with the Way or any splinter group. My thoughts are my own. True, some line up with what VP says, but that doesn't mean VP channels through me when I speak."

"Okay Rich. So what's the Julian Bible Institute that your e-mail address blabs about?? Not a group???? YOU LIE! Typical of brainwashed personality cultists. Congratulations! You have proven yourself once again! LMAO!"

YO! Rich! You never answered my question until you posted what I quoted at the opening of this post. EVERY ONE OF THOSE WHO HAVE RESPONDED TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST AND THOSE FOLLOWING, HAVE KNOWN THIS SINCE THAT FIRST POST. LOL! And you have the idiocy to repeatedly tell us we're busy "attack(ing) you personally" because YOU love da woid, you live da woid, and you do da woid "all 9 all the time". YOU are "pro-woid". LMAO!

Your qualifications?? A first time, one-cult intro to Moses David's version of Cheezus which caused you to double over in terrible pain but created a new life for you immediately from that point on. "Saved, reborn, converted whatchya call it now". Wonderful!

Then a second-cult wonder, Dictor Paul Wierwille, taught you that da woid was above every thing! Even God's name and that PIA "absent Christ"! He plagiarized Bullinger, Leonard, and Stiles (among numerous others) VERBATIM and told you it was his greatness and "in-depth spiritual perception and awareness" that put them all together so da woid "fit like a hand in a glove!", and gave him all the revelation daily, necessary to keep on "putting it all together", to "bless mah peep-ull". LOL! Then, he plagiarized Bullinger's "How To Enjoy The Bible" which YOU still use as if it too was "God-breathed". And then, he plagiarized J.E. Stiles and "led you into tongues" so you'd "know that you know that you know that you're going to heaven and all hell can't stop you!" Then, because of your own "in-depth spiritual perception and awareness, YOU were able to see through all the ".... sins of Vic's 'dead flesh', and "wind up" right back with COG in THEIR living room doing whatever the hell it is they do. Hope you enjoyed the sex. LOL!

Now, 31 years after you returned to COG from TWIt, you show up here as if you are some great new "nothing-but-the-rightly-divided word teacher" that is in the position to tell the whole world how much YOU know about the Bible that you never learned from dictor paul or from attending ANY TWIt or offshoot "fellowship" since 1986. Great credentials for the Julian Bible Institute to base itself on. A two-cult bible education. LOL!

NOBODY "attacks you personally" here. That's a .... "playing-the-victim" card you try to pawn off as if we who have been here for 17 years plus WayDale, have never seen this stoopeed dog and pony show before here at the GSC. You envy the GSC. That's why you troll here. There are thousands of members here with almost a million posts. YOU'D love for the Julian Bible Institute to have a following like that wouldn't you?? Oh no! Because ALL YOU care about is "da woid". All you think about is "da woid". All you wanna talk about is "da woid". Why? Because that's YOUR OWN LITTLE SAFE SPACE. YOU can say whatever you want. You can believe whatever you want. You can judge whomever you choose to. You can lecture and condemn all those who disagree with your regurgitated horsedang. You can again be "captain of ambassador one" and take your woid over da woild! LOL! You can't handle life outside your false Bible bubble.

You're a pimp Rich! You serve no Jesus Christ, the Son of God. You never knew Him! You knew Moses David and dictor paul wierwille, and their versions of a Jesus who did not, never did, and does not exist in their interpretations of "da woid". He exists only in the self-contained cult theologies of churchianity and personality, but nowhere in the Bible. When you get to your non-existent "bema" you won't get rewards or gold medals as an "athlete of the Spirit", but you'll be hearing "I never knew you" many times before "they let you in"!

Rich, if you really want to "Minister da woid" to the thousands of well-educated Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Jews , atheists, agnostics, and good old regular human beings here at the GSC, I suggest you dismount your self-righteous, self-serving cult-speak, high horse, get real, realize YOU don't know the Bible like it hasn't been known since the first century, or that you're some prophet in the wilderness of sin yelling at every one who disagrees with your personally twisted interpretations of The Bible, and get HONEST! Admit you're trolling for New Julian Bible Institute sycophants YOU can teach da woid to, and get tithes from. Good night, gawd bless, you're the best!!

5 hours ago, waysider said:

3 hours ago, Rocky said:

Holy CRAP! He even has pdf files of various TWI publications.

I'm surprised he hasn't gotten cease and desist orders from the home office in New Knoxville yet.

2 hours ago, skyrider said:

Julian Bible Institute

Wow wee – after a certain someone saying in so many different ways “let’s not bring up wierwille…leave wierwille out of this discussion…  I’m just interested in the Word” on this and other threads…and then…

Toto pulls back the curtain…again…after someone had reactivated The Great Oz mobile and drove it onto Grease Spot property.

(note: for this reimagined episode of The Wizard of Oz, the part of Toto is played by Grease Spotters)

Edited by T-Bone
integrity and accuracy
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, skyrider said:

Julian Bible Institute

You know rrobs, after reviewing your website, I am kind of disappointed.

You seemed to have picked up quite a bit from VPW, including the plagiarism tendencies.   I see copyrighted .pdf's all over your website, from the Way's publications, to all of your Bible study tools - it seems you're not one for honoring intellectual property.  I mean even your site icon belongs to Twitter.

Edited by chockfull

Rich Robson is, here at GSC, a disingenuous interloper, denying the truth about his motives and agenda.

He denies that he's a sycophant of Wierwille, but his website is a clone of what he learned from TWI.

He's a jackal.

• Upvote 2

Did Mr. Rich post his name and/or website or did someone know who he was?  I saw DWBH refer to an email address, I don't know how he got that.

Is Rich Robson a real name?

. . . just curiosity

15 hours ago, WordWolf said:

[I appreciate you're honest that your approach IS PFAL.  That's the biggest problem people are having here-primarily because that approach is limiting and has errors built into it based on taking vpw's word for all sorts of things.  The result is that there's plenty of errors we all should have caught back when we were in twi but never actually looked at closely because we really thought vpw was a godly man whose godly approach to God gave him, personally, a clearer insight into things, and THAT, not plagiarism, is how we got all the twi teachings, pfal materials, and so on.[/b]

Actually, vpw stole the first version of the pfal class ENTIRELY from BG Leonard. This is really old news in the ex-twi community. In fact, he considered those who had taken Leonard's class to be graduates of "his" class as well, without them needing to sit through the material all over again. Later, he added material from JE Stiles' book, and that became material of the last 4 sessions, as well as the major contents of  "Receiving The Holy Spirit Today" (which was what the 1.0 class of pfal was called.)  Later, he added Bulllinger and had material to fill out the middle 4 sessions, and split the class into "Foundational" and "Intermediate" (aka "the TIP class".) ]

[The sad part is this: if you take the techniques you mentioned (and the others you referred to), and ruthlessly applied them to the materials you were taught, you'd have a rude awakening of how many things you were taught, and how they had NO CONNECTION WHATSOEVER with what the Bible says.  The so-called "Law" of Believing ALONE is enough to make the point clear-the supposed 5 steps are never demonstrated in Scripture or anywhere else. ("Needs and wants Parallel" was explained with this imaginary woman who wanted red drapes.  "She had a need, and the need was, she might as well have red drapes, that's what she wanted."  That was so blatantly illogical that it remained in the taped classes, but the people who edited the books left it out because it made NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.)  Another example is the "Standing vs State" thing, and there's others, of course.]

I gave you a very abbreviated version of how I study the Bible. Suffice it to say I don't ruthlessly apply anything to the materials VP taught. Some of the things VP taught I found to be true. Most of it actually, but, some not. Need and want was strange to me also. I've never taught it because I don't see it for myself. Some things he wrote I'm not sure on. In any case, I don't spend all my time reading his stuff. I also like Bulnger, Stiles, Darby, Leanard, and others. I've found that like VP's stuff, some of their stuff is right, some wrong, and some I don't know for sure. The same goes with me, some of my stuff is right, and some wrong. Who has it ALL right? God is the only one I know of. We'll get the real deal when it's all over, when Christ returns and we see ourselves as God sees us now, holy and without blame. Until then, I'm afraid nobody will get it 100% correct. I don't worry about it, I just study to the best of my ability and I'm always glad to share what I know. If you go to the doctrine section at gsc you can find 3 threads I started. I think you will find they all exhibit independent thinking on my part. You can argue they are full of BS, but that's another story.

Someone told me that in the book, "Living in Love" VP was quoted as saying something to the effect that he didn't figure out all his stuff on his own. He said he just collated the things many others had said (Bullinger, Stiles, etc). Said he saved his students the trouble of having to do that. I haven't read that myself, but if true, it's pretty interesting. But it could be wrong. I don't have that book so maybe somebody else could check that out. I'd be curious if it's true or not. And let's face facts: throughout history there has been sooooooo much stuff written about the Bible, it is almost impossible to write something that wasn't written before.

Take care...

5 hours ago, skyrider said:

Julian Bible Institute

You are misrepresenting the content of my website. That page was one of many. Anyway, that website is for my private research when on the road. Obviously, others can read it, but it's really just a way for me to organize my own material. Maybe I'll put a password on it so as not to confuse people.

Orange book? What do mean by that. Something had to be first. By that logic, the stuff on vp is second from the bottom in the tools menu, so that must mean I hold him is pretty low esteem. And the main menu has KJV on the top of the list. What does that say to you? Shouldn't mean a damn thing. Just random lists, so don't take it as some barometer of my thinking.

You almost sound like you think everything VP as written, every word, is not true. That's pretty one dimensional. I can read what he says and decide for myself if I want to believe it. Some I do, some I don't, and some I still don't know. I could say the exact same thing about Bullinger, Stiles, Leanord, etc. Some of what they say I find to be true, some not, and some I don't know. You can say the same thing about my stuff. Some true, some not. If you know someone whose every word 100% lines up with the Bible, please, please clue me in. I'd jump on it. But I don't think there is, so I'll just do the best I can and wait for the return at which time we'll all figure it out for sure!

14 hours ago, Rocky said:

No, I'm only asking for you to demonstrate that what you post here accompanies good fruit. So far, you haven't done so.

Not sure how you want me do show you fruit (best I could do on internet would be to show e-fruit). Anyway, God knows. If it's important he'll reveal it to you. 

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 5:22 AM, waysider said:

All nine all the time.

Hey. That's pretty good. It's nine more then VPW operated.

The most I ever saw him do was repeat the old "Lo Shanta La Macka See Tay" shtick.

Does anyone have any evidence VPW operated all nine...or even one?

I'd love to hear about the evidence.

edit: VPW teaching how to operate "all nine all the time"  is like a homeless guy teaching how to achieve financial success... except, there really is such a thing as financial success.

I live in a van down by the river!

Who do you suppose was responsible for that? Of course, "not" the guy who put his name on other people's work. :rolleyes:

"The leadership should have seen that (VP and twi cult worship) and corrected it instead of taking advantage of it."

That was part of the same post but you didn't include it in the quote. That would indicate that I do in fact lay some of the blame at their feet. But there is more to it.  I told someone here that when I worked on staff I saw a lot of vp cult worship.  People putting VP above the word. More blessed to be near VP than the word. I used to talk about it 40 years ago. No good could have come from that and it obviously didn't.

When you get right down to it, our fight is not with VP, twi, gsc, or any other organization. Our fight is a spiritual one. The devil is our enemy, not VP, me, you, Bullinger, or any other man. I'm sure it suits the devil just fine that we fight each other instead of him.

Edited by rrobs
type

13 minutes ago, outandabout said:

I live in a van down by the river!

John 14:12. Line that up with 1 Cor 12 and you might learn something. I hope you notice that VP never made that connection. I learned that straight from the source. It is possible to learn independent of VP, you know.

That appears to be either disingenuous or (again) lacking self-awareness. #sad

Interesting conclusion. I honestly answered a question you asked me. I asked you the same question. Instead of an honest answer, I get some remark on my character. What do you want?

6 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Rocky, he did what!!!???  That's crap for sure!!!!

Grace, I'm surprised at you. I thought you were into meaningful discussion. So now that you've discovered my hidden sin, what's yours?

Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz..... yikes! Still soooo very many of those flies! Eventually, like many previous dpw apologists, this troll should no longer be fed. However, there are some genuine Christians here who will continue to minister to the sick and the poor. In that sense, I guess you're safe here Richie. That's how unafraid of real facts and truths we are around here. I know it's difficult at first, but once you let the flies go, your head will clear. Good luck castigating the castle keedz! LOL!

9 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Rob's, I think DWBH summed it quite well, when he said that you are here to troll for victims for your JBI.  As usual, it's about money; just like TWI.  I wish you well.

Obviously you place DWBH above the word. I would guess you did the same with VP. No wonder you got disappointed. Man always fails. Stick with God. That is really good advice. I hope you don't blow it off because VP once said the same thing.

12 minutes ago, rrobs said:

John 14:12. Line that up with 1 Cor 12 and you might learn something. I hope you notice that VP never made that connection. I learned that straight from the source. It is possible to learn independent of VP, you know.

It was a joke.

18 minutes ago, rrobs said:

Your reply has nothing whatsoever to do with my post.

ADAN means "Are the Dead Alive Now?"

Sorry, it's GSC speak agian, I forgot you're new. . . . . You'll catch up, I'm sure.

In that book Victor Paul Wierwille attacks a persons' mind.  People use minds to read.  Like for reading the Bible.

So just because he can't attack the Bible, he can attack the reader.  He teaches people what to think when they read a verse.  Or a bunch of hyperlinked verses.

It's right there in his books.

Your post is invalid.

4 minutes ago, Bolshevik said:

ADAN means "Are the Dead Alive Now?"

Sorry, it's GSC speak agian, I forgot you're new. . . . . You'll catch up, I'm sure.

In that book Victor Paul Wierwille attacks a persons' mind.  People use minds to read.  Like for reading the Bible.

So just because he can't attack the Bible, he can attack the reader.  He teaches people what to think when they read a verse.  Or a bunch of hyperlinked verses.

It's right there in his books.

Your post is invalid.

Not sure what you are saying. Not sure which post(s) you think is/are invalid.

4 minutes ago, rrobs said:

Not sure what you are saying. Not sure which post(s) you think is/are invalid.

I'm referring to your post that you said that my post had nothing to with.