GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

"

" What about my Miranda rights? You're supposed to say, "You have the right to remain silent." Nobody said I have the right to remain silent!"

"Look, she's not seeing any clients today. Okay?

"That's okay, buddy. We're from the union."

"The union?"

" Head 'em up, Head 'em up, Move 'em on, Move 'em on, Head 'em up, Rawhide! Line 'em up, Move 'em on, Head 'em up, Head 'em up, Move 'em on, Rawhide! Knock 'em out, Pound 'em dead, Make 'em tea, Buy 'em drinks, Meet their mommas, Milk 'em hard, RAWHIDE! YEE-HAW! "

"TGIF, eh, buddy? Workin' hard or hardly workin', eh Mac?"

"Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget."

"I hate Mondays."

"The sun will come out tomorrow, bet your bottom..."

"Bet my bottom??"

"...I'm coming Elizabeth!"

" Be... good."

"It's gonna be champagne wishes and caviar dreams from now on!"

"Oh, you got a puppy? All I got in my room was shampoo!"

"All right, let's crash this party!"

"Are we there yet? "

"For five minutes, could you not be yourself? FOR FIVE MINUTES?!

" What about my Miranda rights? You're supposed to say, "You have the right to remain silent." Nobody said I have the right to remain silent!"

"The union?"

" Head 'em up, Head 'em up, Move 'em on, Move 'em on, Head 'em up, Rawhide! Line 'em up, Move 'em on, Head 'em up, Head 'em up, Move 'em on, Rawhide! Knock 'em out, Pound 'em dead, Make 'em tea, Buy 'em drinks, Meet their mommas, Milk 'em hard, RAWHIDE! YEE-HAW! "

"Thank you, gentlemen! Someday, I will repay you. Unless, of course, I can't find you or if I forget."

"I hate Mondays."

"Bet my bottom??"

" Be... good."

"Are we there yet? "

"Let's not sit here with our tummies rumbling. Everybody dig in."

"Don't mind if I do, Lillian!"

"Do you still know the Muffin Man?"

"Sure, he's down on Drury Lane. Why?"

"Because we're going to need flour. Lots and lots of flour."

"Give him the Bob Barker treatment!"

" I'm sorry, Lillian. I just wish I could be the man you deserve."

"I don't care whose fault this was, just get this place cleaned up! And could someone please bring me something deep fat fried and smothered in chocolate! "

"Today, I repay my debt... EN GARDE!"

"The union?"

"I hate Mondays."

"Bet my bottom??"

" Be... good."

"Are we there yet? "

"I say we take the sword and neuter him right here.  Give him the Bob Barker treatment!"

"I don't care whose fault this was, just get this place cleaned up! And could someone please bring me something deep fat fried and smothered in chocolate! "

"Hey! Isn't we supposed to be having a fiesta?"

"Where is he Mum? I shall render his head from his shoulders! I will smite him where he stands! HE WILL RUE THE VERY DAY HE STOLE MY KINGDOM AWAY FROM ME!"

"Oh, put it away, Junior! You're still going to be King. We just need to work out something smarter, that's all. "

"Thumbelina, no! Hansel and Gretel, no! The Golden Bird, the Little Mermaid, Pretty Woman... no, no, no, no, NO!"

"There's just one problem - that's not my husband. I mean, look at him!"

"Yes, he is a bit different, but people do change for the ones they love - you'd be surprised how much I changed for your mother... "

"*Change*? He's completely lost his mind!"

"Oh, no! That's the old Keeblers place! Let's just walk away slowly. "

"Donkey, you HAVE the right to remain silent. What you lack is the capacity."

"The union?"

"I hate Mondays."

"Bet my bottom??"

" Be... good."

"Are we there yet? "

"I say we take the sword and neuter him right here.  Give him the Bob Barker treatment!"

"Hey! Isn't we supposed to be having a fiesta?"

"Where is he Mum? I shall render his head from his shoulders! I will smite him where he stands! HE WILL RUE THE VERY DAY HE STOLE MY KINGDOM AWAY FROM ME!"

"Oh, put it away, Junior! You're still going to be King. We just need to work out something smarter, that's all. "

"Thumbelina, no! Hansel and Gretel, no! The Golden Bird, the Little Mermaid, Pretty Woman... no, no, no, no, NO!"

"There's just one problem - that's not my husband. I mean, look at him!"

"Yes, he is a bit different, but people do change for the ones they love - you'd be surprised how much I changed for your mother... "

"*Change*? He's completely lost his mind!"

"Oh, no! That's the old Keeblers place! Let's just walk away slowly. "

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/16/2017 at 8:33 PM, GeorgeStGeorge said:

"You turned her against me!"

"You have done that yourself."

"You will not take her from me!"

"Your anger and lust for power have already done that."

"So this is how liberty dies...to thunderous applause."

George

Star Wars Episode 3-Revenge of the Sith.

"You'll be seeing a lot of changes around here. Papa's got a brand new bag."

"No more drugs for that man."

"OOEEEE, you're good lookin'! You're hot! It's like looking in a mirror, only not."

"Troy?"

"Now that is between us. OK?"

"But you were, were, uh..."

"In a coma? Nothing like having your face cut off to disturb your sleep! Read the newspaper lately?"

It's hard to do this one without being obvious. 

"You know, a lot's changed since 1967."

"No doubt, love, but as long as people are still having promiscuous sex with many anonymous partners without protection while at the same time experimenting with mind-expanding drugs in a consequence-free environment, I'll be sound as a pound!"

"I just think, like, he hates me. I really think he wants to kill me."

"He doesn't really want to kill you. Sometimes we just say that."

"No actually the boy is quite astute. I really am trying to kill him, but so far unsuccessfully. He's quite wily, like his old man."

George

"My name is Robert Hawkins. It's 6:42 AM on Saturday, May 23rd. Approximately seven hours ago, some... thing attacked the city. I don't know what it is. If you found this tape, I mean if you're watching this right now, then you probably know more about it than I do. Whatever it is, it killed my brother Jason Hawkins, it killed my best friend Hudson Platt and Marlena Diamond, and many many others. We've crashed into Central Park and we've taken shelter underneath this bridge. The military has begun bombing the creature and we're caught in the middle. Okay, ready? It's okay."

"I don't know what to say."

"Just tell them who you are."

"My name is Elizabeth McIntyre. I don't know why this is happening. And we're going to wait here until this passes."

"My name is Robert Hawkins. It's 6:42 AM on Saturday, May 23rd. Approximately seven hours ago, some... thing attacked the city. I don't know what it is. If you found this tape, I mean if you're watching this right now, then you probably know more about it than I do. Whatever it is, it killed my brother Jason Hawkins, it killed my best friend Hudson Platt and Marlena Diamond, and many many others. We've crashed into Central Park and we've taken shelter underneath this bridge. The military has begun bombing the creature and we're caught in the middle. Okay, ready? It's okay."

"I don't know what to say."

"Just tell them who you are."

"My name is Elizabeth McIntyre. I don't know why this is happening. And we're going to wait here until this passes."

"Okay, just to be clear here, our options are: die here, die in the tunnels, or die in the streets. That pretty much it?"

"Yeah... that's pretty much it."[/b}

"Listen, we need your help. Our friend, she's hurt, she's trapped in her building right by here. Colombus Circle?"
"That is not where you want to be right now."
"Do you guys know what it is, out there? Do you know what that thing is?"
"There ain't nobody telling me. Whatever it is, it's winning."

"Ocean is big, dude. All I'm saying is a couple of years ago, they found a fish in Madagascar that they thought been extinct for centuries."

"So what? Its been down here all this time and nobody noticed?"

"Sure. Maybe it erupted from an ocean trench, you know? Or a crevasse. Crevice. It's just a theory. I mean, for all we know, it's from another planet and it flew here."