6th (Sickth) Corps

Hope R.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I was on limb staff when the 6th corps was on their interium year.

There were some GREAT folks but I cannot remember their full names. I wanted to say hello to them and let them know they really did BLESS me.

One was a thin guy named Larry with blondish hair. He was SO funny. Then a guy named Marco I think -- he was adorable and always up-beat and fun to be around.

My sister was looking for Larry Booth (not the same Larry as above) to no avail. She was a WOW under him and said he was THE best!!! He was kind and funny and not into the CRAP.

Dot Matrix

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Just wanted to say hi -- have turned into a lurker (you've got to watch those quiet ones!)

Hope -- as far as the reunion idea goes, would love to get together, as long as we are not required to have a 5:am formal dance and take a secret vow never to speak of it icon_smile.gif:)-->

Much love,

Lynn

• 2 weeks later...

tick, tock...tick, tock... time is flying--25 years ago, Hope and I were enjoying the peace and tranquility of Rome City, while Evan, toto, geek and others were sampling the pleasures of Stalag 13, er, Emporia. Only 5.5 months 'til graduation--nigh on 25 years back. Where's the party, again???? icon_wink.gif;)--> icon_eek.gificon_cool.gificon_razz.gif:P-->

Was in the chat room and brought up the names of my WOW family coordinators, Gary & Diane Gile, 6th corps. Someone suggested I google them, which I did. I found Gary on a website http://www.lmciweb.org/recent.cfm?Article=71. He is in photo 2, 2nd from right, back row. Apparently he went to India last year with the Liberating Ministries for Christ International. I have not tried to contact him. Couldn't find Diane. Word is that they split up. So sad. Never would have guessed that would happen in a million years. They got along so well when I knew them, and, well, I'm blown away. Does anyone here happen to know where Diane is? If so, I'd appreciate a heads up. Thanks icon_smile.gif:)-->

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Charlie Scott was in the sixth corps wasn't he? Does anyone know how he is? I know he had been ill for quite some time and was wondering if he was doing ok. He was my wow brother in south carolina and know that he was living with his parents in california. Thanks for any info.

Ok!! I will not try to be a nice person...ok? I will not!!

Nolongerlurking:

quote:
Originally posted by nolongerlurking:

Was in the chat room and brought up the names of my WOW family coordinators, Gary & Diane Gile, 6th corps. Someone suggested I google them, which I did. I found Gary on a website http://www.lmciweb.org/recent.cfm?Article=71. He is in photo 2, 2nd from right, back row. Apparently he went to India last year with the Liberating Ministries for Christ International. I have not tried to contact him. Couldn't find Diane. Word is that they split up. So sad. Never would have guessed that would happen in a million years. They got along so well when I knew them, and, well, I'm blown away. Does anyone here happen to know where Diane is? If so, I'd appreciate a heads up. Thanks icon_smile.gif:)-->

I went to a Women's Advance that Joe Guarini's and Bob Carden's group in IL did in Michigan for surrounding states. Had lunch with Diane Giles. Knew her name, but had never met her. She's doing well and can't remember if she's in IL or Michigan. But could trace her down if you'd really like to contact her.

Jardinero

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what ever happened to DANA ARMSTRONG? Looking for a good friend of years past, thanks for any help.

JJS

PFAL 1977 Aurora IL

Wayfer Home 78-79-Billings, MT

WOWee-79-80,Flagstaff,AZ/Safford AZ

Currently Happy at home-- Peoria, AZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...