GreaseSpot Cafe

6th (Sickth) Corps

Hope R.

Never been to the left coast? Waaahaahahahaha! Hath thou forgotton where I grew up, my provincial Bronxian?

Problem was I was broker 'n a noodle at that time.

It's wonderful about your marriage success, seriously.

So, is it brag time? Sure it's brag time, isn't it? Ok, so Christine went to Spring Invitational at LSU...a deal where they invite all kids in the state that scored high on their ACT...a took tests in a number of subjects to see where she would place in the curriculum. Standard stuff. Well, she got 29 credit hours...ie, tested out of her entire freshman year!

$Cha-Ching!

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, I wanna know what happened to Zorro and his toxic farts.

Wait, that was awhile ago. I guess Zorro would be about 300 in dog years by now. So he's up in guide dog heaven having some hapless human lead him around & sleep under his chair during class...

(Uh, sorry, don't know where Richard is)

• 2 months later...

I may be out of communication here for a couple days, but as this thread has been used so sparingly lately, I wanna put a plug in...I have a question I would like to ask any of you 6th, having partly to do with the fact I spent some time with all of you, or all that made it back to Emporia in your final res year. I would prefer to ask in PM or e-mail, but I'll stick it in here if I gotta. Will check for any replies by the weekend.

P.S. The reason I would like to go the PM or e-mail route is in the event I get more than one willing to answer, I would like the answers to be independent of hearing the other answers...but I can do it without that if needed.

As I say, I may not get a lot of answers here with how unbusy this thread has been, plus Alfakat is a little "busy" these days!! (Have been in the prayer room lately).

• 2 years later...

Hi,

I'm looking for Steve Strick, my old Branch coordinator from years gone by - but I forget which Corps he was in ...just that it was an early one. Any one in touch with him, or remember which corps it was? Thanks!

Blessings,

Castingcare