GreaseSpot Cafe

Tommy Freeman

TheInvisibleDan

Last I heard (2004) they were in GA, very active with Christian Research and Fellowship (John Hendricks’ ministry...) they may have taken on a leadership role...

If you can locate CRF's website, pictures are posted from their Advanced Classes. Tommy & Deborah are on there... along w/ many other folks you may recognize~

:) Hope this helps~

• 1 month later...

I absolutely adored Tommy.............he and I shared many experiences that one remembers with fondness and appreciation. I remember being at his wedding to Deborah and he took out a white microphone and sang to her. I never saw so many people cry in my life!! I will never forget that. What do you mean he is different from the person we remember??? Whatever he is doing, I hope all is well with he and his family. He is one class act.

• 1 month later...
I absolutely adored Tommy.............he and I shared many experiences that one remembers with fondness and appreciation. I remember being at his wedding to Deborah and he took out a white microphone and sang to her. I never saw so many people cry in my life!! I will never forget that. What do you mean he is different from the person we remember??? Whatever he is doing, I hope all is well with he and his family. He is one class act.

Different in that he was teaching that the MOST important thing you can do for yourself is speak in tongues... for one thing. All the manifestations have a place. He and Teri Gill (Wagner) got into it because of his egotism. He was also kicking people out of his fellowship if you didn't do exactly what he wanted you to do.

Edited by DamitJanet

• 3 weeks later...

I was very close to Tommy in Philly. It's hard to believe he would be that egotistical, but I just don't know what has gone on in his life since those days. He was always very loving and we had a good un-egotistical friendship.