GreaseSpot Cafe
  • Announcements

• GT

With the upgrade there is no longer separate login ids and display names.  Your login ID is now your display name.
nandon

Song of the moment

Ham    1,581

yeah. They were "lucky" as well.. I'm still trying to figure out what that is also..

waysider    658

Maybe "it" is the ability to evoke deep emotional response from fellow human type creatures. That's just a guess on my part, though.

Ham    1,581

I've reached out a few times..

looking back, "may" might indicate the possibility of "not".

I've met some, who are terrified of love..

socks    64

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nVyvJ_Jj6QI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ham.

Quit reading my mind. This just happens," Lay Down" to be one of my most favorite songs.. Thanks for the remind.

50 years ago now, this still seems to make sense. this whole crazy world is just too frustrating.

socks    64

...dandruff of the gods...

<br>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/eGxQQIgEmgk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

socks    64

Who left the gate open...again....

<br>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/95E6ON8s8-0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

~Neil Young~ Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere

You know it's been so long since I posted a video. Could someone remind me how to put a video on the post instead of embedding it? Edited by Human without the bean

Twinky    387

Haven't posted on this thread before but thought you might like this one:

Singer was on Book of the Week, his serialised autobiography.

Would anyone know here, why, whenever I'm trying to post a video it only shows up with the embedded code and not the video? It used to work. I wonder if its my computer?

For example: here's what I get whenever I try to put a video up

~The Killers~ When We Were Young

instead of a video page posted here it shows up as embedded. Any tips to have videos show up in my posts instead of these embedding codes? I would appreciate any help.

Edited by Human without the bean

excathedra    123

no steps anymore beanie baby -- it used to be hard with that raw stuff and embedded, etc.

now just copy the link from your browser in youtube of the song you're in and paste it here. that is it.... love, ex

no steps anymore beanie baby -- it used to be hard with that raw stuff and embedded, etc.

now just copy the link from your browser in youtube of the song you're in and paste it here. that is it.... love, ex

Then something is up with my computer. That's how I'm posting, with copy and paste from the browser.

excathedra    123

i'm sorry. i'm so ungeek. i think someone here must know the answer - well, not too many people here anymore

you could try the tech forum, if there is one, i just don't know :(/>

Edited by excathedra