GreaseSpot Cafe

GS Radio Live 8/12/07

pawtucket

I am pleased to announce that Dr. Juedes will be joining us on Sunday.

The topic is Believing. This subject is a vital one for those recovering from the teachings of TWI. From Faith to Confidence, much has been attributed to this word. My hope is that some light can be shed that will further discussion on this important subject.

I'd be interested to know what Dr. Juedes believes the correct interpretation of these verses are:

Mar 11:23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

Mar 11:24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].

God first

Beloved friends

God loves us all my dear friend

a tread inside a tread

pawtucket writes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

am pleased to announce that Dr. Juedes will be joining us on Sunday.

The topic is Believing. This subject is a vital one for those recovering from the teachings of TWI. From Faith to Confidence, much has been attributed to this word. My hope is that some light can be shed that will further discussion on this important subject.

---------------------------------------------------

sirguessalot writes

--------------------------------------------------------------------

i think OM is onto something

at the risk of opening a pandora's box...

...im wondering how it might work if posters were to use these GS radio announcement threads to compose and post written questions for guests to field and discuss

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I will bite

here a question for Dr. Juedes and others to chew on until we can received his answer

What is the difference from fleshly believed from spiritual believed?

Here what I get myself very basic but I like to have other people's input too.

Fleshly believe is done by five senses actions doing something that can be seem, heard, smelled, tasted, or touched in the natural world like bible research.

Spiritual believe comes from nothing is just there by overcoming the mountain of fleshly thinking.

But I want other input too.

Thank you

with love and a holy kiss blowing your way Roy

Edited by year2027

dmiller

thanks for the reply

i just want to listen for now

go to http://www.talkshoe.com at 5 pm eastern then.

Since Paw and John will be doing the show at that time,

you should see GreaseSpot Radio listed on the first page.

Or (if it isn't there on the first page), look in the upper right hand corner.

There's a box that says *keyword or talkcast ID* (it's a search box).

Type in the number 30770 and hit *enter*.

30770 is the ID number for GSC.

You're given the option of listening only, or participating as well.

Click the *listen only* button, and you can hear it.

(*Listen only* is also available on the first page).

Hope this helps. :)

I hope to be there tonight.

I regret something has just come up and I cannot attend tonight. :(

I was going to ask how confession and believing tied together. Because I believe that you will receive what you confess you will for the greater part. However I know there is more to it than that. But I have heard folks say I am going to get that flu bug going around and 99% of the time they did. As well, I've heard someone say this time next year I'll probably be dead and sure enough they were. I have experienced in my life times when I curbed my confession to that which I would want to happen rather than what I had been experiencing and pretty much every time I did things took a turn in my life, but I felt it took my confession of it to aid it in coming about. For me that is an aspect of believing.

So Paw, if you would be so kind as to ask my question tonight I would be very grateful and I can hear his response when I download the podcast.

Peace be with you all as you enjoy this evening.