GreaseSpot Cafe

JEFF BLACKBURN/JOHN LYNN...IS THE CRISIS OVER?

I hear that JAL and now STF are sending email alerts for 'live' teachings from their living rooms.

I know for sure TLTF is doing just that, I think the call them Worldwide Webinars Fellowships, and they happen monthly.

Tzaia; they do seem to be getting quite stale...focusing mostly on audio and video teachings done in their studio. Teachings are same old, same old...nothing new or timely. No getting out amongst the people; electronic media is quite sterile and hands off if that is the only way you 'connect'. How many people can you reach talking about why you have tattoos, or questions asked by toddlers? No sharing about victory in believers' lives. Y-A-W-N...

I hear that JAL and now STF are sending email alerts for 'live' teachings from their living rooms.

Chuckle

Exie - TLFL is The Living Truth (according to JAL) Fellowship

Gosh, it's almost been a couple of years since there was a good old fashioned upheaval.

• 1 month later...
<br />Tzaia, hi<br /><br />could not connect with your link<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I'm sorry - apparently you can't go there from a link. Here's the final outcome:

10/04/2007 Converted Event

Meghan Lehner files Motion to Withdraw.

Order submitted.

dl1008 USER: DJL

10/18/2007 Converted Event

Gibbons Jones, P.C. files Notice of Change of

Address.

js1019 USER: JM

12/08/2008 Converted Event

The parties submit the Stipulation of

Dismissal and proposed Order. (to Court) (received by c/m)

js1210 USER: JM

12/11/2008 Converted Event

DM

Order of Dismissal entered.

JS1215 Order RJO USER: JM

04/13/2011 Clerk Administrative Event

File Destroyed Pursuant to Administrative Rule 7.

Funny thing happened on the way to pulling this up. I ended up on the criminal side and found that Graeser's youngest son is having a hard time staying clear of the law.

<br /><br /><br />

I'm sorry - apparently you can't go there from a link. Here's the final outcome:

10/04/2007 Converted Event

Meghan Lehner files Motion to Withdraw.

Order submitted.

dl1008 USER: DJL

10/18/2007 Converted Event

Gibbons Jones, P.C. files Notice of Change of

Address.

js1019 USER: JM

12/08/2008 Converted Event

The parties submit the Stipulation of

Dismissal and proposed Order. (to Court) (received by c/m)

js1210 USER: JM

12/11/2008 Converted Event

DM

Order of Dismissal entered.

JS1215 Order RJO USER: JM

04/13/2011 Clerk Administrative Event

File Destroyed Pursuant to Administrative Rule 7.

Funny thing happened on the way to pulling this up. I ended up on the criminal side and found that Graeser's youngest son is having a hard time staying clear of the law.

What was all of this dismissal about...the youngest son?

Which Case was dismissed? There were 4, right?

~Chris

The two in Hamilton Cty involved Graesers and JB separately. Those were consolidated and then dismissed. The other 2 were filed in Marion county court and I can't find a record anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
On 10/5/2007 at 1:26 PM, doojable said:

Honestly... I don't think that JAL et al think the GSC community is worth their time.

Every communication (granted, I've only read the few in this forum) I've read here, from this group, has been a cyber commercial for CES/STFI.

Even if they do think we are worth their time, they certainly don't seem to believe that they will be understood here.

DJ, or perhaps they will be understood.  I think many of the people here at The Spot, are quite intelligent, and can see through a lot of bullsheet.  

On 10/8/2007 at 4:34 AM, GarthP2000 said:

Don'tWorryBeHappy,

Get a grip, willya? ... I seriously doubt that John L. and the prophetic gang is waiting with baited breath to answer your probing questions.

Might as well wait for Craiggers to openly apologize for all his crap.

GP, I would love to hear LCM apologize for all the pain he caused; but I don't expect to him to do so.  I don't think he will ever "man up," and admit that he created a lot of strife, and heartache in TWI.

• 5 months later...

Howdy Grace Valerie Claire!

Garth has passed away. FYI. I know you were most likely not aware of that. BTW, I am soooo glad that you dig through this site! The benefits to you personally, are quite obvious. I love your curiosity and determination to know the true FACTS! Thanks for your input and enthusiasm. 

Edited by DontWorryBeHappy
  • Upvote 1

21 hours ago, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Howdy Grace Valerie Claire!

Garth has passed away. FYI. I know you were most likely not aware of that. BTW, I am soooo glad that you dig through this site! The benefits to you personally, are quite obvious. I love your curiosity and determination to know the true FACTS! Thanks for your input and enthusiasm. 

DWBH, :knuddel:

25 minutes ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

DWBH, :knuddel:

DWBH, well shucks!!  I hate being lied to; if people make mistakes, that is understandable.  I have made a few myself.  But, for years, and years, we ordinarily believers were told that everything in Way World, was all Moonlight and Roses, and it wasn't!!  It was really S--t City!  I knew when YOU left TWI at the end of 1986, something was really wrong, or else you would have stayed!  I was devastated, because no one would say why you left; I knew that something in Denmark stunk.  Years later, I happened upon the GSC, and started reading the posts.  OMG!!  I was so upset, that I cried.  But then, I started writing posts myself; I just wanted others not to waste their time, and money on a sleazy cult!!  DWBH, I find it interesting that of all the people in the inner circle of TWI, you are one of the very few that kept to Godly standards.  In all my reading of TWI and it's leaders, I have yet to read where you f-over anyone, nor did you lie, cheat, or steal from anyone.  It my opinion, you have been honest with us here at the GSC, and have shared with us information that many of us did not know.  At times perhaps, it has been painful to do that, but I think we former TWI members need to know what you personally dealt with!!  I can't .... believe what you personally had to deal with; it seems like something from a horror book!!  DWBH, I don't drink, but sometimes I think if I knew what you knew about TWI, and VPW, I would get dang faced just to deal with it.  God bless you Ralph, and I can never, never thank you enough for what you do here at the GSC!!  Please continue with your posts; I love reading them.  Bless you, and thank you!!

• Like 1

On 10/1/2007 at 7:40 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

HEY JEFF!..........HEY JOHN!.............WHAT'S UP??

It's been almost a year now since you guys posted a load of your information, a long letter from you, john, as well as a number of other lengthy letters, documents, etc. about the happenings of your ministry here at the greasespot cafe...........soooo...........WHAT'S UP YOU GUYS???..........have you read the thousands of posts on your ces forum here at the spot??.........have you noticed the hundreds of thousands of "views" your forum has generated??.......are you totally disinterested in sharing with us greasespotters what's currently happening in and with your ministry regarding all those thousdands of posts, including your own??...........it's like trying to get answers from rosie, or geer, et al!!........your not just gonna offer us a second-rate remake are you??...afterall, the greasespot was nice enough to provide a forum for you guys!!.....can't you muster up the common courtesy of tossing some current answers and facts our way??..the spot was good enough to let you "lay out" your concerns and opinions here...........don't you think we deserve to hear/read your current understanding and opinions on the issues YOU posted here??

How about answering just the following questions for us, ok??

1)what is your ministry's current teaching regarding the use or misuse of "personal prophecy"?

2)what is your ministry's current position regarding karen ann graeser's understanding and application of the "gift ministry" of a prophet?. what have you learned or "unlearned" from mark and karen ann?

3)what do you believe your ministry's responsibility is to your followers regarding an explanation of "what went wrong"? what have you done to correct any wrong doctrine or practice?

4)how will your ministry's leadership function differently in the future? in your opinion, have you or do you need to change how your leadership functions as prophets, teachers, pastors or evangelists?

5)do you still publicly or privately promote the momentous "training" to your followers? if yes, why? if no, why not?

6)who is currently on your board of directors? your prophetic council?

7)do you foresee a cooperative relationship between ces/stf and the graeser's and the resner's in the near future? if yes, on what grounds? if no, why not?

i sure hope you don't refer me to your website(s)!......please have the love to post your responses here on your greasespot forum, won't you? i've checked your sites and have'nt found any info that even comes close to handling any of the questions above.........come on you guys.......don't "pull a twi" on us, ok??........

eagerly awaiting your replies!.................peace........

DWBH, no matter what type of day, I am having, your posts usually put a smile on my face.  Oftentimes, they make me laugh!!  Here in DC these days, laughter is a rare commodity.:beer:

• Like 1