GreaseSpot Cafe

JEFF BLACKBURN/JOHN LYNN...IS THE CRISIS OVER?

About Greg Pharis...I heard the name, but honestly I put my mind somewhere else when PP was spoken. (Eyes glazed over, etc.) That being said, I was unaware how much it was being used to make decisions (or I chose to ignore it because of the idiocy of making decisions based on other people's prophecy)

Thanks Tzaia,

You know I'm so far removed from Ces, I am way behind the curve as to who all the players are.

So You were not referring to EL as the woman imbeded in the docs, can you say which doc you're referring to?

I guess D of C is the reason behind the suits which might lead to problems with his future employment, if he doesn't go back to window washing that is.  These days everything's on the net.

1) My heart goes out to the subject of Swatratra's behavior. How utterly broken must that poor person be? That had to have been a horrific experience. How many of us were accused of being under the influence of devil spirits? How much worse to have that kind of stuff go to the extremes Karen Ann Graeser took it to?

2) That thread from the CES forums is sickening. Sickening in the realization how absolutely blind Mark Graeser, John Lynn, John Schoenheit and the others are to the concerns of their own people and the utter ignorance of the scriptures. Their arrogance was enough to set off the hurl reflexes, but that thread just shows very clearly how rooted they are in their own egos and doing things their way the hearts of the people and the scriptures be dammmed.

Tzaia, thank you for that clarification and correction of my observations. :)

A very good friend.. tells me.. the ONLY thing the kaballah.. or bible.. or torah.. or whatever.. authorizes anybody to do.. isn't raising the dead.. levitation.. miracles..

only acts of kindness.. and that's it.. that's all that's allowed..

in "real life" here.. that really is what I TRY to live by..

I dunno Mr. Squirrel, I'm not so sure that God is into quantity so much as quality. So many times in the Bible when it's talking about rewards both good and bad it mentions the fact that God cannot be fooled and he looks upon the heart of the person. That, to me has always meant that a person can do all the good works in the world and seem to make a big difference in thousands of lives but if their heart is not right with God then it does them no good. Now the folks that they helped will get a benefit but God will look upon their hearts as well. So I think you are covered at least from my limited view you seem to have your heart in the right place.

WW, thanks for all the references. I guess I am just having problems computing the idea of someone actually claiming to be a Prophet and giving out a slew of personal prophecies. I am certain that they (personal prophecies) still happen today but for crying out loud these people claim to have the rightly divided word and they can't see something this blatant right under their noses? Who ever heard of a "prophetess" within the ranks of believers? Correct me if I am wrong but didn't Nathan and guys/galls like him Not live with everyone else? They didnt hang out everyday with the MOGs and give a prophecy from God at the drop of a hat. I dont even think that the gift Ministry works like that...does it? TWI taught us that the manifestation can be done anytime and anywhere (with three of course) But I dont recall anything about the Ministry of the Prophet being like that. So where do they get this junk? And no I'm not gonna buy the book.

Oh fiddlesticks!! Those idiots just confuse the word of God for folks. Their full of turds and they're giving me a headache!

Edited by Eyesopen

:biglaugh: Oh fiddlesticks!! Their full of turds and they're giving me a headache! :biglaugh:

...besides "fiddlesticks" (what are fiddlesticks anyway?) The shark lady has a special kind of headache, something related to "turds"? Are those 'bird turds' or prophetic word turds?? :biglaugh:

I have another idea...(oh no! not again!) Why don't we start a "Prophecy Thread", where everyone makes some kind of conjecture as to what they think is going to happen today, tomorrow, Christmas Day, what the presents are going to be...etc., etc. Or like what's going on for cocktails later, when is Jesus coming, how long twi is going to be in business or which "angel" is coming for dinner? You know, if ces can do it...why not GS? We can all be Prophets (esses) & What or WHY isn't really important if you're a Real Prophet! To prove the point I will begin...

I can personally prophesy that very soon I will open up the fridge and in there will be a bottle of Champagne, and then there will be a lovely guinea fowl (turds have been previously removed) which will magically fly into the oven all stuffed with foie gras, bread, rasins, apple, squirrel nuts, Cognac, etc. :jump:

See, it's easy! (PS, This was ALL Hobbe's Idea!!) :biglaugh:

*dons squirrel swami hat*

I Predict..

there's gonna be trouble somewhere in the middle east next year..

some tourist will become lost in downtown Toledo..

some second or even first rate religious huckster will get caught with his pants down..

and

The pope will NOT invade the united states in his new aircraft carrier.

:biglaugh:

squirrel nuts? you eat squirrel nuts?

I guess that's better than eating prophetic word turds!!

Fiddlesticks- the sticks back woods folks use to play the fiddle! Like that was obvious...

I predict that Swatratra will try to make a comeback in yet another twi spinoff.

I have a prophesy for you Bumpmeister: The price of gasoline is going to rise to all time highs next year. Take it to the bank!

squirrel nuts? you eat squirrel nuts?

From za Fuehrer Fortress of finely forecasted fortune 500 facts (not to be confused with bird turds from above), it is true wat Tom has 'spoken', gas futures are up, but sqvirrel nuts...nobody knows, ve have never had qvestions about zis before! :blink:

Going to za bank maybe considered profitically speaking, a very stressed situvation as nobody trusts za banks or veather suffering & za truth are to be considered favorable if zer are no vitnessessess! :unsure:

NO VITNEESSESSES NO VALLIDITTTY vitch is not very very wunderbar ven verrrifyying za future Facts!

Zis prophecying, oy vey! :spy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

HEY JEFF!..........HEY JOHN!.............WHAT'S UP??

It's been almost a year now since you guys posted a load of your information, a long letter from you, john, as well as a number of other lengthy letters, documents, etc. about the happenings of your ministry here at the greasespot cafe...........soooo...........WHAT'S UP YOU GUYS???..........have you read the thousands of posts on your ces forum here at the spot??.........have you noticed the hundreds of thousands of "views" your forum has generated??.......are you totally disinterested in sharing with us greasespotters what's currently happening in and with your ministry regarding all those thousdands of posts, including your own??...........it's like trying to get answers from rosie, or geer, et al!!........your not just gonna offer us a second-rate remake are you??...afterall, the greasespot was nice enough to provide a forum for you guys!!.....can't you muster up the common courtesy of tossing some current answers and facts our way??..the spot was good enough to let you "lay out" your concerns and opinions here...........don't you think we deserve to hear/read your current understanding and opinions on the issues YOU posted here??

How about answering just the following questions for us, ok??

1)what is your ministry's current teaching regarding the use or misuse of "personal prophecy"?

2)what is your ministry's current position regarding karen ann graeser's understanding and application of the "gift ministry" of a prophet?. what have you learned or "unlearned" from mark and karen ann?

3)what do you believe your ministry's responsibility is to your followers regarding an explanation of "what went wrong"? what have you done to correct any wrong doctrine or practice?

4)how will your ministry's leadership function differently in the future? in your opinion, have you or do you need to change how your leadership functions as prophets, teachers, pastors or evangelists?

5)do you still publicly or privately promote the momentous "training" to your followers? if yes, why? if no, why not?

6)who is currently on your board of directors? your prophetic council?

7)do you foresee a cooperative relationship between ces/stf and the graeser's and the resner's in the near future? if yes, on what grounds? if no, why not?

i sure hope you don't refer me to your website(s)!......please have the love to post your responses here on your greasespot forum, won't you? i've checked your sites and have'nt found any info that even comes close to handling any of the questions above.........come on you guys.......don't "pull a twi" on us, ok??........

eagerly awaiting your replies!.................peace........

Thought it proper to pull up the first post on this thread. Its been what.. over two years? No real reply, yet?

HELLO ONCE AGAIN, JEFF BLACKBURN AND JOHN LYNN!.........HOW ARE YOU GUYS TONIGHT????

It is our experience that far too often Christian leaders have failed to practice what they have preached, leading to much disillusionment, pain, and broken relationships. In fact, too much of their behavior was the opposite of those things set forth in the following Code of Conduct. It is such ungodly behavior among leaders in the Church that has prompted us to clarify the issues that we deem crucial to establishing and maintaining a healthy Christian community. Though a Code of Conduct may seem unnecessary to those with a different experience, these biblical guidelines have helped us be “on the same page” morally and ethically.

The attitudes and behaviors listed are the goals that we as the leaders of Spirit & Truth Fellowship have set for ourselves, in conjunction with the standards of the leadership epistles of Timothy and Titus. We want everyone involved with our ministry to know just how they can expect those who represent Spirit & Truth Fellowship to live, and to speak up if they fail to do so. The goal of this Code of Conduct is not perfection, but accountability and commitment to a healthy Christian community.

DO THESE WORDS STILL APPLY TO YOU GUYS?....... DO THEY STILL APPLY TO YOUR MINISTRY?.............IS THIS "CURRENT"?.........CAN WE STILL EXPECT THIS KIND OF CONDUCT FROM YOU??.................AM I "'ON THE SAME PAGE' MORALLY AND ETHICALLY" WITH YOU GUYS???...............ANOTHER REASON I'M STILL WAITING FOR A RESPONSE FROM YOU REGARDING MY QUESTIONS!............THANKS, AND....................................................PEACE!

So.. its been what.. two whole years and a couple of months.. and STILL there is no accountability? No real explanations.. nothing?

But they hold the "followers" accountable.. to "give as much as they can.."

if they would sacrifice jl (rightly or wrongly) on the altar of their unclean organization, what do you think they'd do with YOU, the ordinary follower..

off the boat you'd go in a heartbeat..

they are momentus "grads" for crying out loud.. what better would you expect of them?

I'm really starting to think they are some kind of modern day vampires.. can't live in the light of day..

draining the blood and life out of anyone who will stand still long enough, mesmerized by their religion..

well, I have a vivid imagination. Make of it what you will..

:biglaugh:

Hi as many of you know I was never was and never will be a member of the TWI. I am speaking to John (not the leader of the CES/STFI) you know who you are! How did you like the gifts I gave last year? You know the one that keeps on giving :). The truth will set you free! How does it feel to accompany or follow someone. often when your presence is unwanted? Don't think you can outsmart me in cyberspace.