GreaseSpot Cafe

JEFF BLACKBURN/JOHN LYNN...IS THE CRISIS OVER?

HEY JEFF!..........HEY JOHN!.............WHAT'S UP??

It's been almost a year now since you guys posted a load of your information, a long letter from you, john, as well as a number of other lengthy letters, documents, etc. about the happenings of your ministry here at the greasespot cafe...........soooo...........WHAT'S UP YOU GUYS???..........have you read the thousands of posts on your ces forum here at the spot??.........have you noticed the hundreds of thousands of "views" your forum has generated??.......are you totally disinterested in sharing with us greasespotters what's currently happening in and with your ministry regarding all those thousdands of posts, including your own??...........it's like trying to get answers from rosie, or geer, et al!!........your not just gonna offer us a second-rate remake are you??...afterall, the greasespot was nice enough to provide a forum for you guys!!.....can't you muster up the common courtesy of tossing some current answers and facts our way??..the spot was good enough to let you "lay out" your concerns and opinions here...........don't you think we deserve to hear/read your current understanding and opinions on the issues YOU posted here??

How about answering just the following questions for us, ok??

1)what is your ministry's current teaching regarding the use or misuse of "personal prophecy"?

2)what is your ministry's current position regarding karen ann graeser's understanding and application of the "gift ministry" of a prophet?. what have you learned or "unlearned" from mark and karen ann?

3)what do you believe your ministry's responsibility is to your followers regarding an explanation of "what went wrong"? what have you done to correct any wrong doctrine or practice?

4)how will your ministry's leadership function differently in the future? in your opinion, have you or do you need to change how your leadership functions as prophets, teachers, pastors or evangelists?

5)do you still publicly or privately promote the momentous "training" to your followers? if yes, why? if no, why not?

6)who is currently on your board of directors? your prophetic council?

7)do you foresee a cooperative relationship between ces/stf and the graeser's and the resner's in the near future? if yes, on what grounds? if no, why not?

i sure hope you don't refer me to your website(s)!......please have the love to post your responses here on your greasespot forum, won't you? i've checked your sites and have'nt found any info that even comes close to handling any of the questions above.........come on you guys.......don't "pull a twi" on us, ok??........

eagerly awaiting your replies!.................peace........

• Upvote 1

And now a song while we're waiting....

Turn to # 65 - Standing on the Promises

Standing on the promises of one more fraud,

Allowing him to tell us when we should applaud.

Picking up a pen to sign another card

Standing on the promises of John.

OH I"m

Standing... standing...safe and secure from the Ohio farm

Standing... standing... standing on the promises of John.

Standing on the prophecies I can not fail,

When the spiders come, then I will prevail.

I'll just say a prayer that I don't go to jail,

Standing on the prophecies of Karen...

Wow

Dooj, I wasn't sure we were suppose to post here, the way it just hung as a "dare" but being as you did...

let me say AMEN to DWBH -- Go man Go

JAL are you going to please respond?

Accountability is a good quality in a human being.

How about answering just the following questions for us, ok??

1)what is your ministry's current teaching regarding the use or misuse of "personal prophecy"?

2)what is your ministry's current position regarding karen ann graeser's understanding and application of the "gift ministry" of a prophet?. what have you learned or "unlearned" from mark and karen ann?

3)what do you believe your ministry's responsibility is to your followers regarding an explanation of "what went wrong"? what have you done to correct any wrong doctrine or practice?

4)how will your ministry's leadership function differently in the future? in your opinion, have you or do you need to change how your leadership functions as prophets, teachers, pastors or evangelists?

5)do you still publicly or privately promote the momentous "training" to your followers? if yes, why? if no, why not?

6)who is currently on your board of directors? your prophetic council?

7)do you foresee a cooperative relationship between ces/stf and the graeser's and the resner's in the near future? if yes, on what grounds? if no, why not?

I would like to hear the answers as well.

Edited for clarity

Edited by Dot Matrix

Wow

Dooj, I wasn't sure we were suppose to post here, the way it just hung as a "dare" but being as you did...

let me say AMEN to DWBH -- Go man Go

JAL are you going to respond?

Accountability is a good quality in a human being.

I didn't know I couldn't respond. Besides.. the silence was deafening so I decided to call them with some music they might understand. :biglaugh:

Mark Sanguinetti wrote that John and Elizabeth had gotten back together, which is great, my estimation of him has improved greatly because of it, I am not sure how involved he still is anymore in the workings of CES.  

Didn't they obstensively hand him his hat as they took over his organization while bludgeoning his marriage about a year ago?

JEFF AND JOHN..............HI AGAIN!

Please be assured that this thread is not meant by me to be sarcastic, or "baiting" in any way..........my questions to you guys are honest and serious..........i'm hoping that this thread will afford you the opportunity to forthrightly and joyfully reply to the questions asked.........by no means do i consider myself to be speaking on anyone else's behalf, but, i do believe that there are many here at the greasespot as well as many among your followers who have similar, if not the same questions............i sincerely hope you will post your answers here........

i remain.............eager to hear your replies!.....................peace!

Please excuse my ignorance here, but who is currently running the CES ministry?

Who is responsible for content, public teaching, who's in charge of the day to day operation?

Maybe a current member/follower of CES needs to step up to post here regarding this.

The only sign of change and rethinking of past doings that I have read about has been from John Lynn, which is encouraging, I hope he is taking this time to reflect and continue in that vein, rather than to be an organizational head.

So, you guys in CES can you weigh in on this??

Just as a general observation, I would say:

If the principals of CES are currently embroiled in any sort of legal proceedings, all the lawyers would have probably advised them not to make any kind of public statement in any forum. Including this one.

Then again, most of us are not of the CES "faithful", so perhaps the thinking is, it's none of our business.

Just as a general observation, I would say:

If the principals of CES are currently embroiled in any sort of legal proceedings, all the lawyers would have probably advised them not to make any kind of public statement in any forum. Including this one.

Then again, most of us are not of the CES "faithful", so perhaps the thinking is, it's none of our business.

Kevlar --- an astute observation. :)

HEY JEFF????............HEY JOHN????..................IT'S BEEN MORE THAN TWO DAYS SINCE I STARTED THIS THREAD........ARE YOU OUT THERE??

STILL WAITNG FOR SOME KINDA REPLY??.................CAN YOU HELP??

Kevlar........as dmiller said.......good point...............surely JOHN OR JEFF.........know the status of any legal proceedings which might prevent them from answering my questions??......there are no proceedings that i'm aware of that would prevent them from telling us they are legally bound to not say anything about the questions i asked.......they are most certainly free to state at least that much!!!!..........i recently heard that the "lawsuit" has no legal merits, and that it has been "dropped"......................SO, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT JEFF OR JOHN?????

Edited by Don'tWorryBeHappy

John Schoenheit is present President of Spirit and Truth Fellowship International and maybe an ok guy. Maybe Dan Gallagher will enlighten us.

HELLO AGAIN, JEFF AND JOHN!!.........HOW ARE YOU GUYS TODAY??..................HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THIS THREAD, YET???........BY ANY CHANCE, HAVE YOU SEEN IT????........ANY ANSWERS FOR US???.................STILL WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS!!!....................PEACE!

Oh.. that's it, it's the LAWYERS.

:biglaugh:

I would bet.. even if it goes well with JL, JS et al., after the dust clears, you still won't get a straight answer. Any "victory" would only solidify their position of moghood.

'

Or if it goes bad.. they won't be entirely able to swallow their pride and post how debils won out in the end..

"well, we oughter just forget everything, and agree on the big T 'truth'.."

add a half a dozen or more bible verses sprinkled in..

Honestly... I don't think that JAL et al think the GSC community is worth their time.

Every communication (granted, I've only read the few in this forum) I've read here, from this group, has been a cyber commercial for CES/STFI.

Even if they do think we are worth their time, they certainly don't seem to believe that they will be understood here.

HI THERE ONCE AGAIN, JEFF AND JOHN!!!...............SURE WAS A NICE SPORTS SUNDAY TODAY, WAS'NT IT??...............JUST CHECKING IN TO SEE IF EITHER OF YOU HAS CHOSEN TO REPLY..............I GUESS NOT TODAY................OK...........I'M STILL HERE WAITING.................................PEACE.

Don'tWorryBeHappy,

Get a grip, willya? ... I seriously doubt that John L. and the prophetic gang is waiting with baited breath to answer your probing questions.

Might as well wait for Craiggers to openly apologize for all his crap.

HEY THERE, JEFF BLACKBURN AND JOHN LYNN!!..........HOW ARE YOU GUYS TONIGHT??................ANY IDEA WHEN YOU MIGHT DROP ME A NOTE HERE???

STILL WONDERING!!!!......................HOPING TO SEE A POST FROM EITHER OF YOU SOMETIME!........................................PEACE.

HI AGAIN JEFF AND JOHN, BROTHERS IN CHRIST!..........SORRY I'M A LITTLE LATE TODAY........THOUGHT YOU MIGHT ENJOY A LITTLE EXTRA TIME TO COMPOSE A POST OR TWO TODAY!............GUESS NOT................YET..........................I'M PATIENTLY WAITING.....................STILL.............................PEACE.