GreaseSpot Cafe

Losing the Way

pawtucket

I asked oldies that once TLB, and he said that no it wouldn`t be the same. That the homosexuality would make it more unacceptable.

I have to wonder why the coersion/manipulation/drugged rape of young teen aged boys would be considered any less heinous than the crime of rape of teen aged girls by a trusted spiritual advisor, the most spiritual man in our world at that time.

I don`t think the *ick* factor that a young girl would feel for an old pervert would be any less intense than a young man that was required to submit sexually in order to recieve spiritual enlightenment or healing.

I`d love for oldies or mike or dove to explain.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There really is no reasonable explanation. Not only did VPW violate these individuals, he deceived the rest of us as a group.

He led us to believe he had some sort of special connection to God when, in reality, he was parroting propaganda from anti semitic and white supremacy groups. He lied about the origins of PLAF (The Wonder Class) in order to make us believe he had some special insight on the nuances of the scriptures, all to satisfy his own little lusts and perversions. In my opinion, people who continue to defend Wierwille after learning of his true nature and agenda, are caught in an ongoing process of victim-hood themselves.

Announcements