GreaseSpot Cafe

Losing the Way Part 2

pawtucket

VP does not deserve any of the cordial niceties that he his granted around here.

But he does deserve much worse than merely being 'exposed' in the open light of day.

What if this were your little sister telling you about this? What if it were your little brother? Even this many years gone by?

I'll just call him a mean bully, ... to be nice about it. No way in all of creation is God ever gonna be happy about these things being done by VP.

Pawtucket - I just listened to Losing the Way part 2 (but I guess that you can already tell that...) Thank you very much for your efforts.

wing

...And how long will the Wierwille apologists continue to live in denial?...

...and not just the handful that hang out here...but the many who belong to splinter groups, independant "twigs", and the many who belong to the waycorps website...this man was a monster and shame on all who continue to glorify him and sing his praises...

shame on them all...

Snort...I'll just keep my mouth shut here - you Groucho no damn well how quick I'd get off the deep end on that piece of religious sewage - I'll just remember better days of NRPS, GD and some fine times - ummm - uhhh - just some fine times - snort again

...and not just the handful that hang out here...but the many who belong to splinter groups, independant "twigs", and the many who belong to the waycorps website...this man was a monster and shame on all who continue to glorify him and sing his praises...

shame on them all...

OMG, that last line in the part II interview really grossed me out, what a Fn vile man. 

Breathes there the man, with soul so dead...

If such there breathe, go, mark him well;

For him no Minstrel raptures swell;

High though his titles, proud his name,

Boundless his wealth as wish can claim;

Despite those titles, power, and pelf,

The wretch, concentred all in self,

Living, shall forfeit fair renown,

And, doubly dying, shall go down

To the vile dust, from whence he sprung,

Unwept, unhonor'd, and unsung.

Sir Walter Scott

OMG, that last line in the part II interview really grossed me out, what a Fn vile man. 

Me too. I felt nauseated and wept at the same time. Not sure why it evoked such strong emotions in me, as I'd heard about what he did before.

You are a brave woman.

I admire your stregenth to tell the truth in the hope it will

help others.

I am sorry for all that you have had to experience,

and your hearts desire was just to get to know God and his word.

Wolves like vp and others who exploit women for there own lusts and greed

one day will get what is coming.

May your heart be healed and your book help others.

copenhagen

paw and kristen.............thank you both for taking the time and having the courage to do these interviews!..........powerful and poignant..........but, most importantly, factually accurate, and, sadly, absolutely truthful!!..........i'd also like to take this opportunity to thank those who have not written a book, but who have had the same selfless courage to post their similar accounts here at the greasespot cafe, for all to see, (like our beloved excathedra and others), and to help all those struggling to come to grips with the fact that vic was not there for us to enjoy life and enjoy it more abundantly........but rather, he was there to steal, and to kill, and to destroy the hearts of innocent young pilgrims searching for god and simply wanting to be "right" in god's eyes, and to help their fellow humans.

" i had a staggering capacity for denial"..........i think we all did!

kristen reading the story of her trip to gunnison to get healed by "the doctor" chilled me to the bone!!!.........a genuinely sweet, gentle soul, who had her life stolen, twisted, and tossed out by that drunken, lying, perverted, self-obsessed and self-deluded "man of god"!!........................peace.

"Remember how I told you that Alec hit me?"

"I remember. Has that gotten any better?"

"No, it's gotten worse. Now we fight all the time."

"Oh no, honey."

"I'm so screwed up. I've made a mess of everything. I've really blown it. I think I'm better off dead. I keep thinking about it. I shouldn't be alive anymore. I've made too many mistakes. It's gotten so bad between us now."

"Now wait a minute, wait a minute. You can't be talking like that. That's a devil spirit in you, honey. You've got to stop."

"But that's how I feel. I want to die."

"If you keep talking that way, we won't have anymore times like we used to. You hear me? Now you've got to stop talking like this. Understand? It's just devilish. Take your clothes off. I'll show you what's good about being alive."

"Remember how I told you that Alec hit me?"

"I remember. Has that gotten any better?"

"No, it's gotten worse. Now we fight all the time."

"Oh no, honey."

"I'm so screwed up. I've made a mess of everything. I've really blown it. I think I'm better off dead. I keep thinking about it. I shouldn't be alive anymore. I've made too many mistakes. It's gotten so bad between us now."

"Now wait a minute, wait a minute. You can't be talking like that. That's a devil spirit in you, honey. You've got to stop."

"But that's how I feel. I want to die."

"If you keep talking that way, we won't have anymore times like we used to. You hear me? Now you've got to stop talking like this. Understand? It's just devilish. Take your clothes off. I'll show you what's good about being alive."

No kidding.................that killed me. Sorry ba$tard

shame on them all...

The guy was an @ssho!e posing as a human being, and a superlative one at that!

Mike, Oldies, MotorHead, (and other's) --- I've got a question (if I may) ----- >>>

What THE HELL GOOD DID HE PREACH, THAT OUTWEIGHS THIS TESITMONY??

Examine your premises. I'm thinking you will find them flawed. And severely so.

(Unless your head is stuck so far in the sand, that you can see nothing.)

The victoid practiced the ultimate bait and switch here. He took a situation where a woman in pain came to him and he made about him and worked it to his advantage:

"If you keep talking that way, we won't have anymore times like we used to. You hear me?
So he offered to take away what little support she felt she had left.

Now you've got to stop talking like this. Understand? It's just devilish.

There is the "ever watchful spiritual advisor" <_< - offering support again.

Take your clothes off. I'll show you what's good about being alive."

And there is the vampire that would suck the life out of a person in pain in order to fill the emptiness in his own miserable life.

In the late 1970's when a friend of mine told me armed thugs came to his house and demanded he stop speaking out against The Way, I was confused. On one hand, I believed him because he was a man of integrity that I respected. On the other hand, I wondered; what could possibly be going on that called for such drastic measures? Surely, I thought, there must be some really "deep" spiritual meaning here that I was missing. I told several people and was criticized for even suggesting there might be something to it. Hindsight sure is a strange thing.

Nothing unusual with him sitting around in his robe--he was always ready to shred a soul to pieces. He was a no-good, piece-of-sheet slob. Here's a beautiful, loving, lovely, kind girl who wants to die. This is how her spiritual "father in the word" helped her. It's just too horribly believable.

If a frikkin' "rock star" or some "celebrity" had a "groupie" throw themself at him/her, I could kind of see that, if you know what I mean. I don't know--I don't care--if I'm making sense.

"He likes women with big breasts, which I guess I have. I'm still not in tune with my body, but people say I have a nice figure. Even the doctor said so when I was 16 when he taught Christian, Family and Sex Camp. He said I had a figure men would like."

16 YEARS OLD!!!!!!!

--

"Depression has replaced the adrenalin of getting here, and I'm crashing fast. I don't know what to say. I don't care about the rings. I don't care about living." ("Save me, Doctor, please--I’m falling.") He stands, crosses over to me, and sits down on the bed beside me. His robe slips open and reveals his bare legs."

Oh man, I just can't go on with this.

When he "counseled" me.... Never mind....

--

How many pastors counsel their flock in their bedroom? Just wondering.

"THAT'S A DEVIL SPIRIT IN YOU, HONEY."