GreaseSpot Cafe

Ellen Herring & Micki Wiggins

BackForty

Ellen was 4th corps and was ordained while serving as limb leader of Alabama in the late 70's. I heard later she got married and was in Riverside, CA. Her husband died in a work related accident.

Micki lived at a way home with Ellen and others. She had served as a Minnesota harvester. I believe Micki was originally from Alabama.

Anyone know of their whereabouts?

• 2 weeks later...
Ellen was 4th corps and was ordained while serving as limb leader of Alabama in the late 70's. I heard later she got married and was in Riverside, CA. Her husband died in a work related accident.

Micki lived at a way home with Ellen and others. She had served as a Minnesota harvester. I believe Micki was originally from Alabama.

Anyone know of their whereabouts?

I knew Micki in Mankato, Minnesota back in 1977. She was WOW that year with quite a few others, Paul Hurlburt being the one that got me into the Way. Micki was a wonderful buddy, we went to the Rock of ages together that summer. I havent seen or heard from Micki since about 1978. She was from the Birmingham area. I periodically google her with no sucsess. If you ever find her, tell her Sandy says hi, and is still in Mankato.