GreaseSpot Cafe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOCKS!

DontWorryBeHappy

HAPPY 58TH BIRTHDAY SOCKS, YOU OLE GUITAR PICKER YOU!

as a special surprise for you on your birthday, i was gonna have some extra-stale, authentic, crescent theater popcorn shipped to you!.............but, when i called, the stalest they had was from 1989, and i was looking for the 1974 vintage!..........plus, they didn't have any of the 1974 fake, real butter left either.........said they used that up in '79, waxing the lobby floor!

oh well........i still send my fondest wishes to you for a great day with your wonderful family and friends, and for many more birthdays enjoyed in health strength and joy!........keep pickin' and grinni' bro!.........love to you and j.............and...................peace.

Don't know that I know you, Socks, except through the Cafe, but your posts are always enjoyable and thoughtful.

Best wishes for a delightful birthday and a wonderful year ahead.

Twinx

Ahh! Thanks DWBH, and one and all! Apprciate it, and your sentiments have been received in the spirit with which they've been given. Thanks again!

I have reached a true milestone, and finally hit the big "39" - again! I see the graffiti from past swipes at this mark and the path is getting a bit worn but it's nice to be here. Again. :biglaugh:

Thanks again, folks. I missed the original greetings, esconced in the affairs of this life. Thank you for remembering, DWBH!! Speaking of popcorn - haaaa! Conosman didn't realize he had a "5 for 1" discount on his candy bars!

oops, Happy belated b/day, Socks. It's wonderful to "see" you again after all these years!

Sending peace, joy, and love your way today and every day,

Penworks