GreaseSpot Cafe

I have a dream..

Ham

That the Three Stooges started a "charismatic" cult.

I was Curly. and the Stooges. were staging a "healing" campaign. A supposed lame man came on the stage.. I "ministered". "lord, I ask not that this man may walk, only that he be healed.."

the lame guy was faking his lame act though. And he leaped up, screaming "it's a fake, it's a fake.." only to be drowned out by the cheering crowd, "praise da lord, praise da lord.." It almost sounded like the republican national convention..

:biglaugh:

no kidding..

this dream was so vivid, I remembered it in it's entirety upon waking..

Edited by Ham

No anchovies. I'll retrace my steps.. hmm. lessee.. 11 pm.. had two pale ales a couple of hours before bed..

in world politics class from 6:30pm to 10 pm after a double shot of espresso.. Palin was featured in class discussion. That may have had something to do with one of the Three Stooges in the dream being in some kind of position of power.. along with the clueless, cheering crowd..

worked on electronic stuff from about 10 am till 5:30..

physical chemistry from 7:45 till 10am. When the caffeine hit, we were looking at ortho-normal equations. At 9:45 it hit.. and in a flash, I saw a method of solving the differential equation that proved to be infinitely easier than looking up the integral in the table in the back of the book and figuring out which numbers to plug in it..

6:30 am, imbibe two cups of the strongest coffee known to man.

Ham, been meaning to say you need to be on a diet of acorns, walnuts, famila, tofu and you won't have those nightmares of all 5 stooges with the Marx Brothers, Monty Python, Chaplin, Laurel and Hardy. Could be worse, this could have occured at ROA. Maybe it did.LOL!

I had one last week, it sounds almost as weird to describe. I dreamed my wife was praying for me because something was wrong with me. She finished, and then added one more point, as if by revelation. In all seriousness, she rebuked the spirit of Monty Python! I remember feeling disappointed that Monty Python was a "devil spirit" too - it seemed like everything fun was "devilish"!

And here you had silly ole me thinking that you were going to quote Martin Luther King, Jr. :biglaugh: