GreaseSpot Cafe

Colorado Springs - I may be moving there...

David L. Smith

I'm in the final stages of decision as to moving to Colorado Springs.

I'll be looking for a place to stay - preferrably in an roommate/housemate capacity... sharing a home/renting a room.

Does anyone know of any believers in Colorado Springs that may have an extra room, a basement, etc? All I need is a small room with kitchen and bath privileges. I have no furniture... just books, clothes, etc...

I have found some possibilities on craigslist.com... but if I can stay with believers, that would be MUCH better!

If you know of someone that may be able to help me out... please contact me! Prayers are also welcome!!!

David L. Smith

wildography@yahoo.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildography

I'm in the final stages of decision as to moving to Colorado Springs.

I'll be looking for a place to stay - preferrably in an roommate/housemate capacity... sharing a home/renting a room.

Does anyone know of any believers in Colorado Springs that may have an extra room, a basement, etc? All I need is a small room with kitchen and bath privileges. I have no furniture... just books, clothes, etc...

I have found some possibilities on craigslist.com... but if I can stay with believers, that would be MUCH better!

If you know of someone that may be able to help me out... please contact me! Prayers are also welcome!!!

David L. Smith

wildography@yahoo.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/wildography

David

Be careful using craigslist----lots of scams.

I'll keep you in my prayers.