GreaseSpot Cafe

stress

doriangreen

Well, Dorian, If you were looking for examples of the long term effects of Way indoctrination, you need look no farther than this thread. Some people will go on defending VPW and his secret deviant lifestyle until they take their last breath. It's sad---very sad.

No, that is what you Dove are trying to make it.

Really let me refresh your memory from post #6

Don'tWorryBeHappy

Yesterday, 02:53 PM Post #6

Group: Members

Member No.: 3,186

then you can tell her that at least one person, (me) held a sobbing dorothea kipp wierwille in his arms in a fruitless attempt to cosole her regarding the wicked and viscious sexual perversions of her filthy fraud of a husband, as she moaned about being so "unable" to do anything to "help him".........that was on his own 1975 motorcoach..........tell her about the foolishly idealistic young twi "clergyman", who personally, face-to-face, confronted vic on his multi-generational, sexual abuse of just one family corps family, and instead of any kind of even weak denial, had the joy of having victor's guard dog sicced on him..........ask her why, in dotsie's "biography" of her "man-o-gawd" hubby, she unabashedly stated that "he was a mean man"......ask her why there are so many so-called "ministers" out there now who participated in vic's perverted debauchery of his church, who persist in "carrying on" in his stead, thinking there is some redeeming social, spiritual, or any other kind of value in perpetuating his abject human manure pile.............lemme know what she says!............peace.

Looks like what he said to me there it is in black and white,looks like you want to make it something it is not. I think we see the real truth..... By the way hows that quote search going?

Well, Dorian, If you were looking for examples of the long term effects of Way indoctrination, you need look no farther than this thread. Some people will go on defending VPW and his secret deviant lifestyle until they take their last breath. It's sad---very sad.

So I'm guesssing you have some reason for your claim as well since it's pretty much there in black and white. If you were looking for examples of the long term effects of GreaseSpot indoctrination, you need look no farther than this thread. It's tough when you need to deny the facts in front of your face. Oh by the way you might also point out where I defended anyone ,I seemed to have missed it. I simply corrected an incorrect statement, made up words, it appears. Easy to open your mouth and make charges then again it's pretty plain for the world to see they have no basis for those who can read. This is exactly why the Way has no problems making fools of your statements to people all they need to do is produce your made up conclusions and it's clear you don't have a clue what you are talking about. They make you out to be liars because in your hatred you fail to keep focused on the truth. If you really want to send someone off to ask questions you might just wanna stick to the truth,otherwise you just make their job easy.

Edited by WhiteDove

If I recall correctly, dots(e w was heard to have said, "He was a mean man," at the funeral for her drunken, sick, abusive excuse for a husband.

Now WD - I neither have any of the books, nor did I attend the funeral. I really don't care if those words are written down somewhere. What I do care about are the words that DWBH posted from his experience - firsthand experience:

then you can tell her that at least one person, (me) held a sobbing dorothea kipp wierwille in his arms in a fruitless attempt to cosole her regarding the wicked and viscious sexual perversions of her filthy fraud of a husband, as she moaned about being so "unable" to do anything to "help him".........that was on his own 1975 motorcoach..........tell her about the foolishly idealistic young twi "clergyman", who personally, face-to-face, confronted vic on his multi-generational, sexual abuse of just one family corps family, and instead of any kind of even weak denial, had the joy of having victor's guard dog sicced on him..........ask her why, in dotsie's "biography" of her "man-o-gawd" hubby, she unabashedly stated that "he was a mean man"......ask her why there are so many so-called "ministers" out there now who participated in vic's perverted debauchery of his church, who persist in "carrying on" in his stead, thinking there is some redeeming social, spiritual, or any other kind of value in perpetuating his abject human manure pile.............lemme know what she says!............peace.
Edited by doojable

Exactly Dooj, you have two people right here at Greasespot who held a sobbing Mrs. Wierwille, most people would be stricken, disgusted at his actions, moved with compassion but Dove wants to attack Don. You have people discussing the actions of a horrible man in order to try to provide the information to help a friend who is being deceived and sucked into a proven dangerous group. Someone is being deceived into believing that twi is a Christian group with Godly doctrine.

Rather than address this lie, rather than allow people to warn someone of their impending ensnarement.... Dove wants to attack the people who have lived and dealt with these people first had, whom have had first hand experience and seen what wierwilles real nature is...those whom eventually escaped the trap.

Doreen, wierwille didn`t just drug and rape one poster here, Dot has written at length on her experiences with his expectations and ludeness towards her as well. In addition to the several first hand accounts shared here at greasespot through the years, and what wierwille did to them if they didn`t comply...there is a web site called messiah7 that has several first hand accounts of sexual abuse by wierwille. There is a book featured on the front page of this site by a woman Kristin Skedgil documenting her time in the ministry and how wierwille insisted that she have sex with him in order for her to not be suicidal. There are taped interviews to listen to as well. Any chance that your friend would read the book or listen to her recordings??

The posters here have LIVED this stuff, we know how dangerous involvement in twi is....

DOve cannot dispute these first hand accounts according to the new rules of these forums, so he will do his best to find some obscure part of someones post to pick apart. He effectively draws the focus away from all of the other meaningful information and damning accounts.

Exactly Dooj, you have two people right here at Greasespot who held a sobbing Mrs. Wierwille, most people would be stricken, disgusted at his actions, moved with compassion but Dove wants to attack Don. You have people discussing the actions of a horrible man in order to try to provide the information to help a friend who is being deceived and sucked into a proven dangerous group. Someone is being deceived into believing that twi is a Christian group with Godly doctrine.

Rather than address this lie, rather than allow people to warn someone of their impending ensnarement.... Dove wants to attack the people who have lived and dealt with these people first had, whom have had first hand experience and seen what wierwilles real nature is...those whom eventually escaped the trap.

Doreen, wierwille didn`t just drug and rape one poster here, Dot has written at length on her experiences with his expectations and ludeness towards her as well. In addition to the several first hand accounts shared here at greasespot through the years, and what wierwille did to them if they didn`t comply...there is a web site called messiah7 that has several first hand accounts of sexual abuse by wierwille. There is a book featured on the front page of this site by a woman Kristin Skedgil documenting her time in the ministry and how wierwille insisted that she have sex with him in order for her to not be suicidal. There are taped interviews to listen to as well. Any chance that your friend would read the book or listen to her recordings??

The posters here have LIVED this stuff, we know how dangerous involvement in twi is....

DOve cannot dispute these first hand accounts according to the new rules of these forums, so he will do his best to find some obscure part of someones post to pick apart. He effectively draws the focus away from all of the other meaningful information and damning accounts.

Good point Rascal it's pretty Way like to allow accusations to be made and forbid any discussion ,or creditable questioning of them. Kinda like the HOMO purge of the 90's accuse and there is no discussion. We are right. Not quite the way it works in real life is it? What's to hide? Do you fear questions? Amazing how much like those we hate we become......

Dove were you present in twi during the homo purges? Where you one of the people who were falsely accused? Their families torn from them?? Their friends to turn from them in disgust and horror? Everything of importance ripped from your life?

I don`t think so, or you wouldn`t have made that pathetic comparison.

Edited by rascal

Dove were you present in twi during the homo purges? Where you one of the people who were falsely accused? Their families torn from them?? Their friends to turn from them in disgust and horror? Everything of importance ripped from your life?

I don`t think so, or you wouldn`t have made that pathetic comparison.

It's exactly the same MO. This is the way we say it is and no discussion, because we would have to answer some obvious questions like where is the documentation for the claims , any? just one? Pretty tidy package, it just insures that whatever one wants to put forth as true can be done without that silly little truth thing gettin in the way.

By the way you were not there so you have no right to claim what Mrs. Wierwille said ,you don't know, isn't that your story , if you were not there you are not qualified to speak? or does that blow with the wind of BS like everything else?

I don't remember anyone saying that. testimony is testimony, and where multiple witnesses heard the same thing, why would we have to "be there" to accept she said it?

It's a simple question Yes or No is it there in print?

do you have the book, WD? if you do, can't you read it for yourself? I read it once myself because it was required reading, but I can't recall if she said that in the book. if it's not in the book, fine, go ahead and establish that.

• Upvote 1

It's very sad indeed Waysider. Here comes Dorian with serious and legitimate questions about his relationship and the usual lying twisted weriwille apologist comes in and derails this thread just like all others. This place is open for posting and some "generally open" discussion should welcome a certain amount of dissent. Here however all that has happened is that Dorian came with specific questions of a very personal nature and probably has spent more time reading this person's, who defends wierwille's deviancy and debauchery, disgusting and dishonest verbal (or written if you will) treatment of fellow humans rather than get enough answers to help him out at a critical time for him and his relationship.

White Dove,

You are nothing more than a school yard bully. You have a right to your opinion. What you don't have, is a right on these forums to call people liars, albeit reworded.

The primary focus of this forum is to discuss the OTHER side of the story, we know the TWI side! You have not added to the discussion, rather you distract any discussion from happening.

If you want to defend TWI, that is your privilege. Here we are discussing the other side. I will even set up a site for you for free, if you want talk about the greatness of TWI and it's leadership. I'll even link to it!! But the bullying and demanding will end today.

..........ask her why, in dotsie's "biography" of her "man-o-gawd" hubby, she unabashedly stated that "he was a mean man"......peace.

I'm not sure if that is written in her book. I do remember a poster here on G'spot stating that when they were consoling her at VP's funeral/memorial, this was her reply to him...that VP "was a mean man."

I'm sure it's in the archives somewhere...

Just wanted to add this...as Ex brought to mind something that happened to me.

It wasn't just VP that put into practice the, "I'll help you overcome your sexual abuse by directing you to have sex."

I was also told that by a corps person who directed me to go have sex with someone, anyone, to get over my abuse problem. And I did. And she also directed me to go to an "adult" store, where she actually took and showed me different items that could be used sexually, had me view 5 minute clips in the back room. It totally freaked me out, but she was leadership. And I did follow through with all of her requests as she told me to.

All of this and other people's experience is very sad, but true.

And you know who I feel for deeply....His wife, Mrs. W...It gripped my heart to read the posts about her sobbing and sobbing. She lived with the man for all those years. She knew him better than anyone else...and she said he was a very mean man. What must of she went through all those years...trying to be the example for everyone, a woman of God...and carrying this burden within...Terrible, just Terrible.

hi greasespotters!

in an attempt to assuage the ruffled feathers of yet another demand from the greasespotcafe's self appointed, "grand inquisitor", i am happy to post for the record, that i have never seen dotsie's book recounting her memories, (those fit to print anyway), nor did i ever know of its existence until our fellow poster, skyrider, posted some quotes from it on a thread he started here last year.........on that same thread sunesis mentioned the comment dotsie made to sunesis' relatives standing near to her at the funeral, (the "he was a mean man" comment).

since i have never seen the book, nor do i have a copy,.........i happily defer to anyone here who has a copy of the book to let us know if the "he was a mean man" comment made by dotsie about her beloved, lifelong, faithful spouse, der victoid.

honestly, i could have confused that comment's presence in a book i've never read, with the discussion of its having been made by dotsie at vic's funeral, based on a mistaken memory of the thread i referred to.......if indeed, that statement appears nowhere in dotsie's book, then i apologize to whitedove for upsetting his value system and inspiring his effective derail-a-thread mode of posts which call fellow posters liars, or accuse them of just "making up" whatever comes out of their mouths with no documentable proof worthy of the grand inquistor's acceptance.

for me, the fact that dorian came to this website, stressed and profoundly concerned about his/her friend's impending choice to join TWI, is a credit to the continued and CURRENT need for the greasespot cafe and the mission at the root of its existence! TWI was and is a viscious, coercive, psychologically dysfunctional and destructive religious cult. it has ill-affected tens of thousands of lives since its founder and his horribly inept but well-protected successors have been in business.........the current prez, rosalie rivenliar was totally, willingly, and from at least 1984 on, absolutely complicit with vic, coward, dingdon, king okie, geer, etc., etc., etc.,in the personal sexual predation perversions they shared and promoted...........she was also a key player in the behind-the-scenes manipulation of twi incomes from abs, bookstore, spayshul events etc.......she knows where the bodies are buried.

the founding mission of this website has always been to the tell other side of TWI's sordid story.........rosie, geer, ces/stfi, cffm, whitedove, and various other offshoots are doing a fine job playing the same OLD TWI song, promoting their deviant, gnostic forms of something they insist is the real christianity.........you know.......the one that's been missing since the first century??...........imo, that does a serious disservice to folks like dorian, and many others who bounce through these cyber-doors because they're tired of being told by one twi-apologist or another, to "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain"............regardless of your religious beliefs, helping people is as important as helping dogs, isn't it whitedove?..............or is it always all about you???..................peace.

Well, let me just answer simply, TWI did not publish Doties book with any sort of mention of ol Vic being a mean man.

I mean, let's get real, you think the proofreaders and Vic worshippers would allow such a thing to go to print? Their own book mocking their MOG?

I know we all wish the real story was able to be published, especially by TWI themselves. But they won't. They will continue to conceal the truths of everything they do.

Which is why it is important that those of us who were "in", to speak out about what happened, so that others will not be taken in by these ravenous wolves.

I'm sure if she could, Mrs. Wierwille would share what happened, but I'm sure those who know her now, realize she can barely remember which room is hers. Very sad indeed.

White Dove,

You are nothing more than a school yard bully. You have a right to your opinion. What you don't have, is a right on these forums to call people liars, albeit reworded.

The primary focus of this forum is to discuss the OTHER side of the story, we know the TWI side! You have not added to the discussion, rather you distract any discussion from happening.

If you want to defend TWI, that is your privilege. Here we are discussing the other side. I will even set up a site for you for free, if you want talk about the greatness of TWI and it's leadership. I'll even link to it!! But the bullying and demanding will end today.

thank you Paw :love3:

• Upvote 1

in an attempt to assuage the ruffled feathers of yet another demand from the greasespotcafe's self appointed, "grand inquisitor",
I don't look at your last post as assuaging anyone, simply setting the record straight. You were mistaken about where the quote was taken from, and you were man enough to admit your error.

It wasn't just VP that put into practice the, "I'll help you overcome your sexual abuse by directing you to have sex."

I was also told that by a corps person who directed me to go have sex with someone, anyone, to get over my abuse problem. And I did. And she also directed me to go to an "adult" store, where she actually took and showed me different items that could be used sexually, had me view 5 minute clips in the back room. It totally freaked me out, but she was leadership. And I did follow through with all of her requests as she told me to.

dear newlife, i am really really really horrified and sorry

love, ex

Newlife, I too was horrified by your disturbing account. What twi leaders did was inexcusable...what they counceled you, excathedra, me, all of us to do in the name of God, as ministers, as people who claimed authority over our lives was just plain sickening.

What despicable people these were.

Edited by rascal

What despicable people these were.

Yeah, when you get to thinking about it everybody looked at them like the next incarnation of the apostle Paul, yet in reality you could probably go into any random church in any town and pick out any random Christian that would have twice the moral Christian character of any of these idiots.

since i have never seen the book, nor do i have a copy,.........i happily defer to anyone here who has a copy of the book to let us know if the "he was a mean man" comment made by dotsie about her beloved, lifelong, faithful spouse, der victoid.

You know, Don, one interesting thing about that book is that it only covers time prior to the hippie days of the 70's. I've always wondered if that was because Dorothy felt that the time before VP got his motorcoach and started acting like Hugh Hefner was the only genuine part of the man and any positive influence he had. I always thought she was a sweet lady and was glad to know her, but in all honesty she probably was an enabler, if due nothing more to the strong character of the culture she grew up in preventing her from leaving him.

Thanks for your posts...I appreciate the support.

I think we all need each other just to know that we are not the only ones that these things happened to.

amen, newlife. twi culture is corrupt. the fact that corps were not trained in counseling skills but were told they were the authorities on running peoples' lives is indicative of how sick twi was, and as far as I can tell, still is.

I'm not even in a position to reveal specifics about my experiences, but what I can tell, I will continue to speak up about because people still need to hear it.

• Upvote 1