I don't know about you but I am so glad to know certain truths like:

Jesus is not God

The dead are not alive

I can pray perfectly

God is always good

God's Word is true

I will meet the Lord in the air...

anybody else?

Sure. I'm glad to know certain truths such as these. I'm also glad to know that TWI isn't where I learned 90% of them.

I'm also glad to know facts and truths about TWI leaders so that I can evaluate the fruit of their lives as opposed to simple truths they taught, because Jesus taught that you know people by their fruit.

I'm glad to know about wolves in sheep's clothing.

Anybody else?

• Upvote 1

Yeah, Mark, I was thinking just a drive-by, too. Was going to give him/her another day or two ... perhaps it's an innie who has to find a suitable closet with internet, before posting.

Yeah, Mark, I was thinking just a drive-by, too. Was going to give him/her another day or two ... perhaps it's an innie who has to find a suitable closet with internet, before posting.

Well, not that I care about drive-by posting. But getting wrapped around the axle about a first time poster who starts a controversial thread as his only post is about as useful as feeding a troll.

But as you say, we'll see...

I don't know about you but I am so glad to know certain truths like:

Jesus is not God

The dead are not alive

I can pray perfectly

God is always good

God's Word is true

I will meet the Lord in the air...

anybody else?

Yes, I am thankful to know those things (not so sure about the perfect prayer thing, though). But the thing is, TWI is not the only group that teaches them, and in fact I've encountered others (individuals as well as groups) who do a much better job of teaching them than TWI ever did, and have both intellectual and moral integrity to back them up.

• Upvote 1