GreaseSpot Cafe

Ministry theme 2009-10

Twinky

This is the new ministry theme for 2010. Fresh news, just released! You’ve all been waiting for this, haven’t you?!

Living the Word's Way : Making God our Sufficiency

I have little doubt that this ultimately come down to being all about the "here and now," the physical needs that we have being met. Even less doubt that it’ll be tied into some rich teachings (ahem) about God providing for our finances if only we will give more to the work of the ministry (read, TWI).

And it will be very little about the love, joy, peace and comfort that there is in really knowing God as our strength and sufficiency and knowing His sustaining power in times of great anxiety or distress.

…Your experience may vary…

• Upvote 1

But please remember twi's household cliche?

The Word is the Ministry and The Ministry is the Word

Old Wine Skins!!

:wink2:

Rosie declared is "The Ministry is notThe Word" back @2003-2004. "We must make twi more like The Word."

Oh lead us, wise Q-tip.

Old Wine Skins!!

:wink2:

Rosie declared is "The Ministry is notThe Word" back @2003-2004. "We must make twi more like The Word."

Oh lead us, wise Q-tip.

I think RR did a lot of good considering the situation. She took charge of a cult full of people who had been psychologically/sexually abused and turned it into a positive thinking cult. Now these people can live a meaningful and harmless life. I think shes RELATIVELY good.

• Upvote 1

I think RR did a lot of good considering the situation. She took charge of a cult full of people who had been psychologically/sexually abused and turned it into a positive thinking cult. Now these people can live a meaningful and harmless life. I think shes RELATIVELY good.

If they are still expounding the virtues of "The Law of Believing" I would hesitate to call it harmless.

*coughs, hacks, coughs, rubs eyes*

She took charge of a cult.

I guess it really doesn't matter that you use, manipulate and take advantage of people. It just matters how you go about it. Be subtle and make people think positive, and you just might be loved.

*still rubs eyes*

At least lcm could easily be identified as manipulative. Rosie's type is more dangerous imo.

• Upvote 1

just wonder.. what in God's name has *she* (well.. if she really is a she..) done to address the *issues* of those her predecessor psychologically damaged, and cast out as "compromised" "possessed" or "worthless"?

if she (if that is the case) is really *all that*.. I just don't see where she(?) is living up to the challenge, so to speak..

Maybe she(?) needs to post a newer picture on Greasespot. The old pictures don't exactly "do her(?) good"..

:biglaugh:

I hope somebody understands this rambling..

• Upvote 2

I'm sorry.. but I'm not..

what really is the difference between a "positive" cult.. and a negative, languishing one.. only one answer comes to my feeble mind..

a *Charismatic* "leader(?)"..

if *she* chooses to post here, and address the *issues*.. I will be kind..

what *she* does not yet understand.. we OWN *her*..

at least until *she* steps down, and returns all special favors to the *household* from which they came..

at least in my observation..

• Upvote 2

*they* say *she(?)* had children.. but sorry, I haven't met or seen them so as to evaluate the statement.

1. Do they remotely even resemble *her(?)*..?

2. Is there anyone who can attest to the facts surrounding said birth?

Maybe they are unclaimed lost children from Kenya?

I dunno.. if *she* seems to promote some kind of *feminine*.. *kindler and gentler* traits to da way it is.. I just haven't seen it..

as it is.. I think *she* appears more "on the books" as being "Loy II, the dreadful"..

OK.. Bolshevik.. I'm either getting tired, or drunk.. maybe you need to take this over..

• Upvote 2

ah yes, twi with it's woman's touch . . . where the women run around telling the men they need to be more like lcm, cause if the men had stepped to the plate, rosie wouldn't have to grab the reins.

I didn't come up with that, that's what I saw/heard.

It's a headscratcher. :biglaugh:

• Upvote 2

no, no, no.

The Devil is in the details as they say, or is it the lack of them...

cause if the men had stepped to the plate, rosie wouldn't have to grab the reins.

Political correctness (cursed be it) causes me to refrain to refer to what rosie was somehow forced to "grab"..

• Upvote 1

well, now that you bring that up, (her hairdresser, not the other thing)

What do you think the hairdresser does for Rosie, seeing that the hairdresser does most people's hair on Staff, and, as you point out, know intimate details of her "clients"?