• Announcements

    • GT

      Log in changes   08/07/2016

      With the upgrade there is no longer separate login ids and display names.  Your login ID is now your display name.
    • pawtucket

      Document Section   08/11/2016

      With the upgrade to the new server, we ran into problems with the software managing the document section.  While this is being remedied, the domain is redirected to the forums. 
newlife

Who's here Now

GS readers   80 members have voted

  1. 1. If you are still at GS, what years did you enter TWI?

    • 60\
      0
    • 70\
      55
    • 80\
      20
    • 90\
      3
    • 2000
      1

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

75 posts in this topic

Catcup, good to see you :wave:/>.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OldSkool said: "That was my first exposure to GSC. Reading a thread that she had left on her desk... Yep."

That is far and away the funniest thing I've read on GSC in years. Thank you for the laugh!!!

Oh, that was JavaJane. And it's freaking hilarious. I've been in Linder's office when he reading and printing GSC threads so Rosalie could follow along. She monitors things very closely. Mainly they are looking for death threats and such. You know we are a bunch of posses-Os', right? :evildenk:/>

Hiya, Catcup!

Edited by OldSkool
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, that was JavaJane. And it's freaking hilarious....

Mainly they are looking for death threats and such. You know we are a bunch of posses-Os', right? :evildenk:/>/>

Yup. That was me.

And I'm not interested in making threats... She'll kick off on her own soon enough unless she has become immortal from feeding off the blood of the innocent.

She is a bloodsucking old bat after all.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She and Linder remind me of Mr. Gold/Rumpelstilkin and Regina and/or her mother Cora from ABC's Once upon a Time, :biglaugh:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ohhhhhhh...... she said it twice. I guess that means it is confirmed. :o

So,... let's all get together and zombie over to HQ and eat some of those petrified wayfer brains. :ph34r: :lol: zombie_run.gif

Edited by dabobbada
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now dearie, remember "Way" magic comes with a price :biglaugh:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now dearie, remember "Way" magic comes with a price :biglaugh:/>

Now dearie,...?!? :huh:

Methinks you are spending too much time with Mr. Gold. <_< ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now dearie,...?!? :huh:/>

Methinks you are spending too much time with Mr. Gold. <_</> ;)/>

you mean VPW isn't Rumpelstilkin(or Martindale/Geer/Linder/Rivenbark)? I thought all of them were the Dark One(Adversary) :biglaugh::rolleyes::smilie_kool_aid:
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you mean VPW isn't Rumpelstilkin(or Martindale/Geer/Linder/Rivenbark)? I thought all of them were the Dark One(Adversary) :biglaugh:/>/> :rolleyes:/>/> :smilie_kool_aid:/>/>

Ohh.. no, vp was definately Rumpled Skin on highly self elevated Stilts.

The Loyd Craig thought he was the Prince, but was really Hook under the influence of Regina and Cara. (Donna and RosyLie)

Geer thought he was the Giant seated in his own clouds but was really just another ogre who tripped out of the way woods.

Linder is too good to be playing the Keystone Cop/Captain of the guard, but he appears willing to play the role. His secrets must be well compensated.

May the Red Queen enjoy her reign of terror in the fantasmagorical queendom of DaWayWorld Wonderland.

(Too all men; when the Dred Queen shouts: "Off with their heads!" she means both heads.)

I can't say that any of these are worthy of being THE Dark One, but they certainly have been the source of many a My-gain headache.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went through the way corpse program, coordinated a dept. at HQ, and was on the presidents cabinet for two years during Rosalie's reign. Let me tell you from first hand experience from having access to Rosalie and witnessing all the so called "changes" that have supposedly made TWI better. It's all about avoiding more lawsuits. Rosie has worked with their lawyers for years to bullet proof their cult from being sued. The Allen lawsuit scared the bejessus out of them, and Rosalie will make damned sure they are never that vulnerable again.

Now, one might surmise that she is doing this to help people, or from a genuine desire to make things better because she has recognized errors in their ways. That would be a dead wrong assumption. She has made these changes very grudgingly, and only because she basically has had to in order to dunk TWI in formaldehyde.

Anecdote:

During one of our weekly cabinet meetings with Rosalie, she went on a rampage because someone who was clergy at HQ skipped the Sunday teaching service to go to their kids little league championship game. She plainly stated during her rantings "that she HATES all the changes that she has had to make in the way ministry since the Allen lawsuit."

She would prefer to have things the way they were during Craig's reign, where she could now be the WOG. She loves controlling people's lives to the minutest of details. People in TWI are just a means to an end to further all things TWI. And people are still disposable. Rosalie takes great pride in being a scheming, manipulative, snake in the grass. She even jokes about her maiden/middle name Fox, in the she is sly as one.

There have been no genuine, godly changes in the way TWI is managed. If anything, it's a cult that has morphed into a religion in order to survive. They have damn near deified Wierwille as some great man of God, and Craig has all but been erased from TWI's history. They have all huddled around an alcoholic, sex addict who was the shepherd who screwed the sheep.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I went through the way corpse program, coordinated a dept. at HQ, and was on the presidents cabinet for two years during Rosalie's reign. Let me tell you from first hand experience from having access to Rosalie and witnessing all the so called "changes" that have supposedly made TWI better. It's all about avoiding more lawsuits. Rosie has worked with their lawyers for years to bullet proof their cult from being sued. The Allen lawsuit scared the bejessus out of them, and Rosalie will make damned sure they are never that vulnerable again.

Now, one might surmise that she is doing this to help people, or from a genuine desire to make things better because she has recognized errors in their ways. That would be a dead wrong assumption. She has made these changes very grudgingly, and only because she basically has had to in order to dunk TWI in formaldehyde.

Anecdote:

During one of our weekly cabinet meetings with Rosalie, she went on a rampage because someone who was clergy at HQ skipped the Sunday teaching service to go to their kids little league championship game. She plainly stated during her rantings "that she HATES all the changes that she has had to make in the way ministry since the Allen lawsuit."

She would prefer to have things the way they were during Craig's reign, where she could now be the WOG. She loves controlling people's lives to the minutest of details. People in TWI are just a means to an end to further all things TWI. And people are still disposable. Rosalie takes great pride in being a scheming, manipulative, snake in the grass. She even jokes about her maiden/middle name Fox, in the she is sly as one.

There have been no genuine, godly changes in the way TWI is managed. If anything, it's a cult that has morphed into a religion in order to survive. They have damn near deified Wierwille as some great man of God, and Craig has all but been erased from TWI's history. They have all huddled around an alcoholic, sex addict who was the shepherd who screwed the sheep.

Holy CRAP!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks WordWolf for bringing up that excellent post by oldschool.....what excellent insight and perspective, imo. Very illuminating.

Regarding Rosie's Maiden name.......you know, the one that's on the social register in New Bern, NC dating back to colonial north carolina.......Fox......

I used to poke fun at her back in the daze of those 40th Anniversary Weekends in the Regions during 1981-82. She and Boob Winegarner were in charge of the whole PR and Way Prod schtick and accompanying entourage for those monstrosities of the dpw personality cult leading up to Living Victoriously in June, !982, at New Knoxville. I was trunk guy at the time and had to be at each of those events also....there were 8 regions in the US trunk then.....making sure the region and limb guys had all the necessary money, people, and emotional stability to handle these incredible juggernauts of TWIt worship and idolatry of the insane. This meant i always ran into them on the Way Prod Coach or Ambassador One at each weekend, which is where i learned to dislike each of them very much. They were simply top ministers in the court of the bloody king.

I always made fun of Rivenbark about the little fancy home she had built for herself at the back end of wierwille rd. She paid for it to be custom built for her by Way Builders, including the nice big in-ground swimming pool and the latest most expensive interior furnishings and appliances, including furnished apartment with two bedrooms in the basement. SHE called it "Foxhaven". I called it "Crotch-haven" which was actually a triple entendre!......LOL!...... Nevertheless, completely accurate at every level. Rosie hated it, but every body else, (wine garner, coward and emogene, donnie, da forehead) cracked up every time i used it, so it wind up sticking big time, even making it's way through the entire president's cabinet.....LOL!

Rosie was always kinda ....ed at me about that........and other things I'm sure. Let me just sum up my relationship with rFr......."I HATED every second of High Country Caravan ever produced, performed, or even thought of. I hated the band Braindead.....er 'skuse me......Branded, I hated the Victims....'skuse me.....The Victors......and I hated the entire concept behind it. It was completely offensive and embarrassing to me personally. Quite frankly, it was utterly repulsive to me." Since rosie and dictor were the two creative forces behind that POS and the in-the-flesh representatives of the entire concept and choice of the target demographic groups, the pink highlighted sentences accurately sums up my attitudes toward rosie at that time and since. Rosie changed as little as she was compelled to by the legal beagles, and that quite begrudgingly so at every inch. She's as dirty as the rest of her board members and their faddah-in-da-woid. She'll probably outlive 'em all except donna. Then.....it'll all be Gone With The Wind for Crotchhaven and Scahhrlet Rosie Fox. And, frankly Scahhrlet Rosie, I don't give a damn.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Crotch-haven" HA HA HA Thanks for the laugh!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Charlene, I think you are spot-on. I came to the GSC by accident.  I took the PFAL class in May of 1978, in Va Beach.  Twigs were fun, we were young, and we thought we moving The Word to benifit society.  Oftentimes people in various Twigs got together and had pot-luck dinners.  Having dinner together and than fellowshiping with other like-minded believers was a joy!!  However, by 1988 when the Navy sent me to Italy, fellowshiping with other believers had changed drastically.  Fellowships were still teaching The Word, but moving it had become legalistic.  Somehow the fun of moving it was lost; for many fellowships.  So, the question is why did I stay with TWI? I think it might have been because I throught no other place could teach me The Word like TWI could.  To this day, I still can not understand why I stayed with TWI.

Obviously, I am still trying to sort out my feelings about my TWI experience.  That is why I keep coming back to the Cafe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2009 at 6:59 PM, GrouchoMarxJr said:

The 70's and early 80's were the bread and butter years for twi...after 1987 people left in droves...

In terms of numbers, it stands to reason that most of the greasespotters would come from those years.

There's no doubt that the GSC has been very instrumental in exposing this filthy little cult for what it is...

Groucho, for me the GSC, has opened my eyes to the dark side of TWI.  I had no idea of all the evilness, and corruption that TWI did in the guise of "moving The Word." I left TWI back in 1988, and had no idea, how sick, and twisted it became after I left.  If I had known about the sexual abuse, and child abuse, that went on through out TWI, I would have left much sooner, and taken my ABS with me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I had known about the physical, verbal, mental, and sexual abuse, I would never been deceived about PFAL and TWI.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2017 at 2:28 PM, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

If I had known about the physical, verbal, mental, and sexual abuse, I would never been deceived about PFAL and TWI.

If I had know about all the abuse in TWI, I would have left years sooner than I did.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2016 at 5:01 PM, DontWorryBeHappy said:

Thanks WordWolf for bringing up that excellent post by oldschool.....what excellent insight and perspective, imo. Very illuminating.

Regarding Rosie's Maiden name.......you know, the one that's on the social register in New Bern, NC dating back to colonial north carolina.......Fox......

I used to poke fun at her back in the daze of those 40th Anniversary Weekends in the Regions during 1981-82. She and Boob Winegarner were in charge of the whole PR and Way Prod schtick and accompanying entourage for those monstrosities of the dpw personality cult leading up to Living Victoriously in June, !982, at New Knoxville. I was trunk guy at the time and had to be at each of those events also....there were 8 regions in the US trunk then.....making sure the region and limb guys had all the necessary money, people, and emotional stability to handle these incredible juggernauts of TWIt worship and idolatry of the insane. This meant i always ran into them on the Way Prod Coach or Ambassador One at each weekend, which is where i learned to dislike each of them very much. They were simply top ministers in the court of the bloody king.

I always made fun of Rivenbark about the little fancy home she had built for herself at the back end of wierwille rd. She paid for it to be custom built for her by Way Builders, including the nice big in-ground swimming pool and the latest most expensive interior furnishings and appliances, including furnished apartment with two bedrooms in the basement. SHE called it "Foxhaven". I called it "Crotch-haven" which was actually a triple entendre!......LOL!...... Nevertheless, completely accurate at every level. Rosie hated it, but every body else, (wine garner, coward and emogene, donnie, da forehead) cracked up every time i used it, so it wind up sticking big time, even making it's way through the entire president's cabinet.....LOL!

Rosie was always kinda ....ed at me about that........and other things I'm sure. Let me just sum up my relationship with rFr......."I HATED every second of High Country Caravan ever produced, performed, or even thought of. I hated the band Braindead.....er 'skuse me......Branded, I hated the Victims....'skuse me.....The Victors......and I hated the entire concept behind it. It was completely offensive and embarrassing to me personally. Quite frankly, it was utterly repulsive to me." Since rosie and dictor were the two creative forces behind that POS and the in-the-flesh representatives of the entire concept and choice of the target demographic groups, the pink highlighted sentences accurately sums up my attitudes toward rosie at that time and since. Rosie changed as little as she was compelled to by the legal beagles, and that quite begrudgingly so at every inch. She's as dirty as the rest of her board members and their faddah-in-da-woid. She'll probably outlive 'em all except donna. Then.....it'll all be Gone With The Wind for Crotchhaven and Scahhrlet Rosie Fox. And, frankly Scahhrlet Rosie, I don't give a damn.

DWBH, what was the point of those bands??!!  I thought they were supposed to " Take the Word over the World " or some such Bulls--t.  I never thought they were very good; they were second-rate at best.  TWI did have some wonderful musicians like Stevie Kay, and CR, and JN.  I never understood the whole concept of HCC, The Victor's, and Branded. Why VPW thought they were great was a mystery to me.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Old Vic thought Country Western Gospel songs were stylistically better than jazz or rock and roll

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Thomas Loy Bumgarner said:

Old Vic thought Country Western Gospel songs were stylistically better than jazz or rock and roll

oh my God !!!!

how evil and corrupt can one cult leader be ?!?! :biglaugh:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2009 at 6:59 PM, GrouchoMarxJr said:

The 70's and early 80's were the bread and butter years for twi...after 1987 people left in droves...

In terms of numbers, it stands to reason that most of the greasespotters would come from those years.

There's no doubt that the GSC has been very instrumental in exposing this filthy little cult for what it is...

GM, you nailed it!  The GSC has opened my eyes to a lot of S--t that went on in Way World, that I did not know about!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now