GreaseSpot Cafe

ART RICHARD/WANDA RICHARD(FERGUSON)/BERRY MELLOW/WINNI DEWITT

calisprncess

I knew Art when he was living in a Way home in 1981 in Merrick, Long Island but haven't seen him since then. I'd love to know how he's doing.

Hi!! He is my dad, doing well, living in Orange County Ca. I will tell him you say hi, Tommy..? I am Cassandra, nice to meet you :-) Thank you so much for responding. I know this may seem strange, but my family has gotten involved in some interesting things, Scientology, etc, I am just trying to figure out The Way because its where my parents say they met, and because it seems to be all I was taught even though I never knew anything about The Teacher or that it's looked at as "a cult". All I ever knew was that we were very Christian and couldnt find a church where we belonged. That, and I guess I was always possessed by some sort of devil spirit and would get the crap kicked out of me while being called every name in the book to get it out of me. Anyhoo, could you tell me anything you remember about him?? I'm trying to piece together some of my past because for some reason, he hasnt been the most open with me. I'd appreciate any background :-) Thank you so much.

I remember Winn Dewitt when she was posting on Trancenet and (I think) Waydale. She was well known to those ex-Way communities, but kinda faded out shortly before Waydale shut down.

Where she is now, I have no idea.

Cali,

He might remember me. Yes, it's Tom. I and I my wife Laura lived a mile down Meadowbrook Road and we would walk up to the Way home to hang out. I'll have to dig but I'm sure I've got pictures of him from back then. I remember marathon games of "Risk".He was a nice guy.