GreaseSpot Cafe

Christmas Eve Venting!!!!!!

I sit here all alone on Christmas Eve, wondering why? I had a family, a wife and 2 kids. But 7 years ago, when I met and fell in love with her, we lived together for several months before I broke it to my coordinator. I was immediately M&A and told that we could not come to twig, or have sex, until we were married. God, I wish I had told them to go to hell that night, but I had been so filled with "greasespot-crap" by that time that I was afraid - so we did as instructed, we got married - but right from the honeymoon they had literally killed my sex drive - if being head-over-heels in love was wrong, then I must be evil. We never did recover from that, just five more years of fighting, anger, pain till we finally separated. But it all goes back to that one night of evil - so thank you, LL, DL, DM and DD - you know who you are - I hope your Christmas SUVKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like the TWI leadership that I knew. The top leaders screw as many women as possible, while preaching abstinance to the rank and file Joe and Mary Believer. I just love hypocrisy. I hope you can be both best friends and lovers with your next woman. Monogamos relationships are good. The next time you have one you will know the sex is between you and her and to keep third parties and their opinions out of it. You learned a valuable lesson. Never listen to a religious hierarchy. Instead try to grow and be strong in your relationship with your woman and with God.

Had to get it off my chest - hate to be down on a holiday, but when I think about life, that night was a spiritually dark turning point - I'm OK - a survivor - and looking forward to playing Santa in the AM too. It just seems like the more I tried to give the bastards, the more they wanted to take away. Real LOVING!!!! May they all rot!

Merry Christmas, I love YOU all - you are the righeous remnant of God!!!!

Digger,

Lot's of folks understand how you feel.

I had a girlfriend in Las Vegas in 1982. Our way corpse nazi twig coodinator made sure we did't have premarital sex. Meanwhile the way leadership was puting notches in their belts as fast as they could administer "one-time healing."

I believe someday they will have to answer for their actions.

Jack Moffitt