GreaseSpot Cafe

Greetings...

Master Jedi Jack Sparrow

Hello All,

God bless you with real truth and not doctrines of men! I left TWI in the last few weeks. Even went to a new church that a co-worker goes too. Tried to bring him to my fellowship but I thought nah, I'm leaving this joint. I've been functioning with twi about 17 years. Also a WD alumni. Found this site some years ago but never looked into it. It seemed that I was not being truly filled. So doing more "research" and seeing VP was a shell of a man, I left. Looking at the people VP stole from I went and purchesed some of those books. Future reviews later:-)

I wish you the best on your high seas adventure ..... Aaarrrr matey!

Watch out for the dark side of the fAaaarrrce.

Edited by JeffSjo

It taught me later on to not force your beliefs on people, lol. Ah, so arrogant back in the day:-) I've grown plenty off the field. Almost ran a class but one student did not show up. So it was scratched. We only needed two students to run a class. Most of our needs were met. Had fun times. I'll share more with greater details later, savvy?

Hello All,

God bless you with real truth and not doctrines of men! I left TWI in the last few weeks. Even went to a new church that a co-worker goes too. Tried to bring him to my fellowship but I thought nah, I'm leaving this joint. I've been functioning with twi about 17 years. Also a WD alumni. Found this site some years ago but never looked into it. It seemed that I was not being truly filled. So doing more "research" and seeing VP was a shell of a man, I left. Looking at the people VP stole from I went and purchesed some of those books. Future reviews later:-)

Welcome!

You'll find that the posters here run the gamut between Christian, non-Christian atheist, etc.

If you're looking to find Christians who are still Christians after twi, this is not a bad

place to look. (Keep in mind the messageboard as a whole is not about Christianity,

and if you want an open discussion on beliefs, please post it in "DOCTRINAL".)

That having been said, hello.

You'll find that here, the rum is NOT gone. ;)

BTW,

before I forget to ask,

if you're a Jedi Master, what lightsaber forms do you practice?

Welcome!

You'll find that the posters here run the gamut between Christian, non-Christian atheist, etc.

If you're looking to find Christians who are still Christians after twi, this is not a bad

place to look. (Keep in mind the messageboard as a whole is not about Christianity,

and if you want an open discussion on beliefs, please post it in "DOCTRINAL".)

That having been said, hello.

You'll find that here, the rum is NOT gone. ;)

BTW,

before I forget to ask,

if you're a Jedi Master, what lightsaber forms do you practice?

Thank you. The lightsaber forms are regarded high for it is the way to protect and keep balance in the galaxy. Maserting all seven as well the bonus ones. A tribble,

taught me the hidden 8th lightsaber form. It is known as Form 8 "Savvy". Delicate with intrigue of arcs and blocks but the final thrust ends swifty with the opponet breaking in a song and dance to save their hide. :dance:

Hey jack

Welcome to the grease spot.

I see you have been well supplied with various forms of pirate Thirst quenchers

so allow me to hand you the first cup of Coffee!

Coffee%20Lover.jpg

Edited because I can't spell worth a damn :redface2:

Edited by leafytwiglet

Welcome Jack Sparrow. Glad you're out of that black hole in Ohio. Seventeen years is a long long time

Ik don't know what the past several years have been like except I imagine they would be boring. I can't hardly imagine someone getting involved in the mid 90's (circa '93) and staying around. Weren't they using the red binder then in the class....it wasn't PFAL but I forgot what they did call it. I'm sure you've found some really good pieces to read here. I hope leaving wasn't a struggle for you . I guess you are officially welcomed to the cafe and I hope you enjoy being a greasespot!