GreaseSpot Cafe

Sedro-Woolley, Washington and Victor Barnard

JeffSjo

The following I received as a facebook pm from somebody who I used to know in River Road Fellowship. Since I am letting this person remain anonymous I trust that will prove sufficient for me to not have to face charges of "playing unfair" or some such thing.

After all, you've never liked me much, Jeff, so why do you want to be my "friend" now? Frankly, I've read some of your stuff on greasespot cafe. I may not be in the ministry any longer, but most of it makes me want to take a shower when I'm done. Try some forgiveness, Bud, before you pass all that anger and bitterness onto your son, whom you obviously love quite a bit. Get on with your life and let it go. You can't change the past.

MY ANSWER:

Well, first of all you are wrong about me not liking you and your mistakes get worse and more presumptions from there, but other than that I guess everything just peachy, huh?

THE FOLLOWING I'M POSTING HERE AT GREASESPOT:

I have decided to just post the best information that I have so that everybody can feel free to confirm or deny things. Victor Barnard and some of his followers, especially most of the younger women have moved to Sedro-Woolley, Washington.

It strikes me as no accident that a look at any map of the U.S. places Barnard's new local places him in the farthest possible corner of the U.S. After all, this guy once was entertaining the possibility of moving River Road Fellowship to Brazil. Considering the broken families that he has left behind I guess Sedro-Woolley is as far away as some of his followers can move considering the divorces and children still involved with him.

Id like to warn the residents of Sedro-Woolley, but this information I still consider uncomfirmed. And besides, after River Road Fellowship kicked me out I found out that the residents of Finlayson, Mn. had a better idea of what Barnard really was than I did. I'm seriously hoping that the residents of Sedro-Woolley can read him and his followers too. but I am worried that he may find fresh followers, uh, er victims.

Sounds like he's going for the *big* (non?) disaster.. 2012..

all the other "prophecies" have seemingly failed..

so you grab some grub, a hand full of women, and hole up somewhere in the outer reaches, where (supposedly) nobody will notice..

it's classical.. classical (sub)human behavior. Fascinating..

what he's not banking on.. supposing whatever.. there are a hundred or more maniacs more depraved than he who would find use for his "resources" providing it is a *real* disaster. Some, even if it is a non-disaster..

they all go to the same place.. somewhere off the beaten path.. supposedly..

maybe he's reading. If so.. here it is..

"you are better off in the middle of civilization when (if) it hits.."

no blood on my head now, fella..

The following I received as a facebook pm from somebody who I used to know in River Road Fellowship. Since I am letting this person remain anonymous I trust that will prove sufficient for me to not have to face charges of "playing unfair" or some such thing.

After all, you've never liked me much, Jeff, so why do you want to be my "friend" now? Frankly, I've read some of your stuff on greasespot cafe. I may not be in the ministry any longer, but most of it makes me want to take a shower when I'm done. Try some forgiveness, Bud, before you pass all that anger and bitterness onto your son, whom you obviously love quite a bit. Get on with your life and let it go. You can't change the past.

MY ANSWER:

Well, first of all you are wrong about me not liking you and your mistakes get worse and more presumptions from there, but other than that I guess everything just peachy, huh?

THE FOLLOWING I'M POSTING HERE AT GREASESPOT:

I have decided to just post the best information that I have so that everybody can feel free to confirm or deny things. Victor Barnard and some of his followers, especially most of the younger women have moved to Sedro-Woolley, Washington.

It strikes me as no accident that a look at any map of the U.S. places Barnard's new local places him in the farthest possible corner of the U.S. After all, this guy once was entertaining the possibility of moving River Road Fellowship to Brazil. Considering the broken families that he has left behind I guess Sedro-Woolley is as far away as some of his followers can move considering the divorces and children still involved with him.

Id like to warn the residents of Sedro-Woolley, but this information I still consider uncomfirmed. And besides, after River Road Fellowship kicked me out I found out that the residents of Finlayson, Mn. had a better idea of what Barnard really was than I did. I'm seriously hoping that the residents of Sedro-Woolley can read him and his followers too. but I am worried that he may find fresh followers, uh, er victims.

Seems like a decent enough place to build the next Jonestown...

Thanks for the posts everybody!

I'll just wait and see how things go out there. I'm considering that Barnard's victims may be a little less conspicuos than they were in Finlayson, Mn.

Maybe not just Jonestowwn WW, Once Barnard said of Koresh and crew in Waco, tx., "Something good was going on there." That was while I was allowing Barnard to paint my worldview for me so I can feel for them but it is very, very stinky to me now.

Edited by JeffSjo

Sedro Woolley is just up the road from me 30 or 40 miles. It's basically just a wide spot in the road. A few farms, a little bit of logging, and a few inbred hillbillies. The remnants of the "Love" family are close by as well (another cultish group of hippie/spiritualists that's seen it's star rise and fall already).

It doesn't strike me as the kinda place where there's going to be fertile ground for garnering a large group. Seems more likely the plan is to hunker down with a small group of the faithful and await some terrifying fate.

Really, do any of these splinters ever grow enough to do anything more than provide a comfortable income for their chosen MOG? Doesn't seem like it.

What a dreary farking existence...

Edited by George Aar

Oh, and I meant to mention,

Up until 1973 when Northern State Hospital was closed due to budget cuts, Sedro-Woolley was synonymous "Mental Illness". The town itself relying on the Mental Hospital for about 25% of it's income. The common insult when I was a kid was to claim somebody should be moved to Sedro-Woolley, insinuating that they had some sort of mental malady. Uh, yeah, politcal correctness was never a failing for me or mine.

Not sure how that relates to anything, but being a history fan, I had to mention it...

Up until 1973 when Northern State Hospital was closed due to budget cuts, Sedro-Woolley was synonymous "Mental Illness". The town itself relying on the Mental Hospital for about 25% of it's income. The common insult when I was a kid was to claim somebody should be moved to Sedro-Woolley, insinuating that they had some sort of mental malady. Uh, yeah, politcal correctness was never a failing for me or mine.

Not sure how that relates to anything, but being a history fan, I had to mention it...

So,

are you saying then,

that Sedro-Woolley is the PERFECT place for Victor Barnard and anyone that "drinks his Kool-Aid"?

:)

:biglaugh::dance::biglaugh:

Well I guess Barnard has made his bed and now has to lie in it. OMG, this is one of the appropriately ironic things that imo can make somebody think that there really is a God and He gets it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(added in editing)

P.S. My jocularity is intended as directly focussed at Barnard to the point of wishing I could put my foot somewhere at/in some part of his anatomy. And not at the residents of Sedro-Wooley.

In fact, maybe this bit of local history will play itself out as simply meaning that the locals are especially adept at seeing Barnard and crew for what he really is.

Edited by JeffSjo

• 6 months later...

Check this out..HAHAHAHA

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/sedro-woolley-wa/T970M2MMNEP0FME29

Here is the content of the conversation............ This is a Sedro-Woolley public message board

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victor Barnard victim

Comstock, WI

Here is a link that gives some information on some newer Sedro-Wooley residents.

The leader of this group was taught how to dominate people and prey on young women by The Way International.

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/topic/20709... "

all the money

Whittier, CA

sir are you making any sence?.......I just can't figure out if u r hating these people or with them?......this forum is dead.......do you know why? Well I do..

Victor Barnard victim

Comstock, WI

Dear all the money,

It's not really all that difficult to figure my intentions out as they are self-evident for the most part. Information for the sake of public welfare. I think the residents of the Sedro-Wooley area should be made aware of the situation.

Here is a related link:

http://www.greasespotcafe.com/ipb/topic/19360...

From that link, here is what one woman said as recorded in post#72:

"If I may add another aspect of this... in the splinter group I was in and I will only speak of this because I can from first hand experience, anyhow besides me I have heard that Victor Banard who was the MOG(blah blah blah) has slept with almost all of the women in the ministry. Yes he is his fathers son. But heres my point. As the saying goes you never truely forget your first love...meaning the one you give yourself to. Alot of these girls I have heard he slept with (possibly even my own daughter) were definately virgins, what better way for him to steal, and control their minds and hearts? It's first love and apple trees my foot its more like I'm your first love forget Jesus Christ I have all you need. Yuck!!!!!"

And one little thing "all the money", thanx for bringing my public notification to the top of this message board.:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

IF THERE EVER WAS ANY DOUBT FELLOW GREASESPOTTERS, THERE ARE WAYFER LOYAL FOLKS WHO THINK THEY ARE BEING ALL "SPIRITUAL" WHEN THEY CALL THE GREASESPOT CAFE "A DEAD FORUM."