GreaseSpot Cafe

what real

year2027

God first

My mother!

12-30-2009

After I think how I can tell a story that may confuse some but others might understand that it is my mother that get me thought everyday. My mother taught me to love others like no one other can a true love.

On 1967 I was a having grandma seizures my eyes were roll in my head my only had her hands to keep me from lost my life. My temp was 106 when she called my uncle Fred and aunt Liana they came has fast as they because my dad was in Vietnam War at the time.

I was watching "I Dream of Jennie" that night but I went to lay myself down before I saw it all that night. My uncles Fred pick me up and took mother and me with him to the hospital and my aunt watch my sisters.

My mother knew something was wrong with me and watch me that night her hand had pay the price and she always had problem with her hand. One might say why she did not find something other to put in my mouth there was enough time my life was on the line.

The doctors did a Spinal Tap it took four doctors to hold me while another doctor did the Spinal Tap lucky for them I was pass out but some how I knew what was about happen. The doctors told my mother it was Spinal Meningitis we think.

No one knew for sure back then what causes things to happens but I have an ideal that might surprise you. I been thing a lot about those times thinking about the time I almost lost my life and my mother almost lost her hand.

If my mother knew what cause really was she would hit the head of the school board but since I not sure we let it be. Because I love my mother and my dad I talk my mother hours at a time and I know she dead but life go in me.

Thanks

With love and a holy kiss Roy

God first

I seem more I can handle!

12-29-2009

I tears I write to that have dry up all the way I say maybe I wrong and it not happen at all but everything to be falling in place. This is not people that may not understand what it is to be trouble by something that may happen soon long ago.

In 1967 I was in first grade and my first grade teacher may did something that only time can heal that could explain a lot of things. I may be wrong but I remember she having candy in her desk and I hear .... on me the teacher was talking not another child.

This may not be the case in her class I had Spinal Meningitis which can be cause by close but I do not know for sure and please do not call the school. This was to many ago to cry now but let me add that when I try to receive a blowjob from a woman I get nerves but I am ok doing other things.

I had two years in a roll she said would better for me as I think on the other children having fun when I remember the places I used to hide. And there others things that makes me thing she did this but I don’t want to pass something that not true.

In a later year I went to my friend house, which was her neighbor to the same teacher out of blue he .... my hand. I never gave it a lot though until now but he kill himself a few years back.

You see what saying all the peaches seem to be made a picture that I do not want to see but this the first step putting in the open. The nightmare will only stop when I know for sure because doctor did even care.

He seems to be full of himself but I went I hope I am wrong I do not understand what to do because I know people have problems. I just want the past to be the past thank you for listing with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

My speech class!

12-30-2009

Children would be children but they really made my life a nightmare was something I was afraid of I may never know. My heart was destroyed but was the cause what I had believed so many years.

My speech teacher would try to help me but I could never control the tears I guess I sounded like a baby. There were some times that teacher would leave the room but after I think it was not that in early much years.

Now not sure that was the teacher to blame for the things that happen to me maybe just one that needed help and I can forgive her for it. We are all human so I forgive my teacher thank you with love and a holy kiss Roy.

God first

8th grade

12-31-2009

We moved to Glendale in 1971 or so my in the fourth grade so later year I sorry but never been into dates I went to Sonora school. In the 8th grade the teacher was out of the room when the girls got the ideal they remove Renee pants and have the boys removed mine.

I never knew why or whether the girls removed Renee’s but the boy could not removed mine I always feel sorry for Renee because she was put with me. She was a poor girl her family did have a lot of money but the teacher came back at the last moment.

I never knew what ever happen to Renee or even her last name but let get on telling the story because it will help. I used to hit my head on books just to be watch or I hit a wall until my hands were bloodily like a boxer would.

Thanks

God first

Cutting!

12-31-2009

In the 9th grade I begin cutting on myself for fun with a girl friend and few others that seem it has fun. I remember cutting into my arm with penile and ink pen my girl friend name but my mother caught me.

It was for fun and games but I had to see my preacher every day they took away my wood caving set because I was getting it. He couldn’t do me any good at all later I saw Chares Mason movie and was into it.

I was not into killing people but I waned to get even my pain I feel all my life or begin an xxx magazine. All the girls wanted to sign my year and said please do cut me to pieces or wanted to be in my magazine.

It was odd three years because did not go the third year.

Thanks

God first

A new year almost here!

12-31-2009

Many times I have thought about my life in pasted but I most get back the story because I want to live more than ever before. My first time being in trouble in my life unless you count school but I was in trouble with the law now!

I was out steeling it was football camp me and a few friends were out to have a little fun and somebody needed a battery. We took the bus battery that night and the footballs the players were planning to use the next day.

We burn the school flag and play a game of football while the players sleep about 10 feet away. I got a lawyer to get of the miss I got myself in because someone did know the importance of keeping his mouth close.

But that life in the in the game of life they always believe it was me who talk but it was not I understand why they believe that. Because the only one who did see hard time was me but got a lawyer and others did not.

My lawyer wanted me to promise I never do it again but he was a fool to thing asking me would mean anything. I went into the army and I had to get a wavier about those things years ago.

When the army they caught me cutting a new girl name on my arm and I was order to see mental doctors. What a joke those people where I told them I hated my dog but I love my dog. I move up the order of command all the way Colonel doctor.

In about one day but I could see that doctor I was on my way home to return to a life that I left before basic begin. I receive a 635 discharge from the army not able to adjust to military life at this time.

Thanks

Edited by year2027

God first

I am in the Way ministry WOW!

1-1-2010

She was walking home one day from store and she invited me to twig I was wanted get her pants you know what I mean. I went to house two guys were fixing a car they were wow brothers that did mean matter to me but enjoy helping.

They asked if I was going to stay for trig that night I saw nothing with if it got closer having the girl pants off I said sure. While I know how trig was it was cult and were planting a seed in my mind that night.

The next day she wanted me to take a class I did understand yet but I soon would and wonder why I even got into this yes trying get sex will it did work I mean getting sex. They talk me into paying a class 300.00 dollars in 1980 I got a loan against my car.

There were only three of us who wanted the class and headquarters most have agreed to I guess they needed the money or something. The class went forward and I became a grade of the PFAL class.

We went to Rock of Ages a week that they receive their rewards for fooling me but I was not the only one who was fool. The guy that I heard teach God word was live now because I only heard him on tape for my money.

He curse worse than a sea man but I guess that was real love because every other person was dead to him I saw thought his mask but was smart enough to move away from his lies. They set up with Sunday night teaching and a Way magazine.

They all went home my two friends did not stand why did I want to stand when others did not I do not know. I went to next rock myself and read about other churches and wrote to them I had a lot of questions.

The way wrote to me many time trying to get me to moved to Louisville but I would not leave my family. I ran across another person in the Way because been its while since I heard from any person in the Way.

He set me up to go WOW after my arm heal from where I broke it but I met a girl and did not go that year. They give me guild trip but I did not buy into it but into yet so purchase a car the money.

Thanks

God first

Before or not!

1-1-2010

Lets go back to time right before I did go WOW because was to go a Way diner at some place in Louisville Kentucky that I had plan to go. My friend outside the way got a car from another friend and he got me a Lincoln to drive about two years old that night.

Because I had planned to take a girl from the Way with me to a Way diner he pick us up and got me the car to use. And I had a nice night with her before I did not go WOW that year but before or after I went Tama Florida for about six months.

It was fifty adversity of the Way ministry when I was in Tama Florida where I sign up for Intermediate Class. But I did not take that class before going home and not sure which came first back then.

Then I moved to Columbus Ohio for a job the C and C Telephones and got into the way ministry what fool I was. I was in Tom Burke trip where got a lot book. I live in a Way person house a Rev of the Way ministry.

Who later die of Aides it was a sad thing because he was a close friend I think it was about 92 something year because the Way did like him anymore. But I went back home to Kentucky and wait for the next job with C and C Telephones.

Thanks

God first

All hell hits the fan!

1-3-2010

I found a trig had begun in my hometown and it was run by Larry Coker and David something I went for a long time. That year I sold all my Way things and try to move on without the Way ministry but I came back later.

The odds were against me in the beginning because I know stealing was wrong but since I like to like playing the odds. One thing leapt to another and we got caught my friend told me better you than me and another had told on us.

So open my mouth wide and told every thing I knew so I could get out of jail that night they cops had fifty places to go. When we went to court it took every layer they had and no one would be there because each lawyer had something in different courts.

I was out on OR at first I going to court every day because there was three Counties for about a year or so. I got afraid and wanted to run my mother talk me into coming back with my gun I plan on killing me and my friend.

Somebody kill a person into this it was said that he took his life but I will never know for should. The two were kin to one another so I may never know the truth both of them begin this miss I was in.

But the law caught me with the pullet I plan to kill my friend because the officers knew about the gun. They found the pullets I had plan on using hiding on me but I got out of jail on $50,000.00 un-security bond.

After law and me going back forth and me after I caught them in lies after lie I decided to call my friend and talk to him. My friend and I remove the things that we took it took all night load after load.

Then I show the law where to get everything but they were all in water so they had nothing for the 1,000 men hours they later I found out. I had made a fool of the law but they had planned to trip me.

My friend and me went to see the girls dance the feel the gun in my pants and the gun in my friend pants also. We told them it was because he might shot me which was the truth at least that what the law believe.

I later went ahead and ran from the law and I end up in Columbus Ohio a great place to hide in open view. I got a job at McDonald and went to work like nothing had ever happen.

Thanks

God first

I am there with!

01-05-2009

I in Columbus Ohio but before get back the Way and begin to work at McDonald the cops pull me over. My car is running hot and the police just want to help but I have two guns between the seats and one on me.

I had a 357 and a 22 between the seats and 25 in my pocket if he only knew but everything went peaceful that night. I move in with friends and plan for going WOW next because would a better than staying in one place.

Tom Burke was happy when I sign up to go WOW I have the money and I plan to work as a widow clearer. I was sent to Dubuque Iowa where I had a good six months where God was ream in my life.

This was a wild year seeing God bigger than ever before I once witness to some Morons here were coming to trig until their leaders moved them. I once fell off the ladder from 25 foot above down the side of a big hill.

I fell over 40 feet straight down into some leaves because someone had put there to clean up the hillside but I was not hurt a bit. But the police were on my trial and I ran from them after someone calling on us.

They came to the back door I ran out the front door and ran in the basement door but I could stay put. I had no shoes on and there was about a foot of snow on the ground but after time they caught me.

My WOW year was over but for John and the others it just begins but I was on my way home and to jail. I was back in my hometown for a big unknown because I did know the future would bring,

Thanks

God first

I in jail!

01-07-2010

We travel to Kentucky my hometown we stop a night in Illinois I think it called and I did enjoy myself. They gave me recipe for leg arms I ask for them I got out of jail but no one would listen to me.

I was in my hometown jail where the DA and me and my lawyer went to court the Grand Jurally that next day. The DA and my lawyer ask the judge if I could get out that very day but the judge would hear it he ask are you crazy. The man-hours were about 1,000 a standing of papers four feel tall.

They would not let me out because I would be in the next town in 24 hours but I expected that to be true. Every time I got upset I call the DA because I did not like my lawyer. Will I receive six months and two years probation over my head?

They had throw out the first charges and I was facing all the others over 40 federals and about 100 under $100.00. I went to court and pass it up to the Grand Jurally by waving the reading and waving everything up above their courts.

The judges would get so mad because they wanted to tell me off but I took it out of their hands and keeping it all in one courtroom. I remember Charles William put his gun to my head with 9 people in the holding cell and I could not move.

I told Charles William he did not have and shells in his gun but I could see them and he had lost his cool and it was fun. A lot like the time me and Frank was playing Russian Roulette where a friend stop us before I could go first with a 380 auto.

Charles William wanted to put the fear of God in my eyes but he could not because I had once went so far there not turning back. I once try to rob a store but I saw their eyes and brought them a coke and candy bar and told myself I would not killing one but myself.

I was jail for six month where I help another friend who was jail for murder he got one year but the other two receive 15 and 35. Jeff told he was retired and Hines was afraid but my friend was doing the year and I taught him to read and he went home.

We talk about jobs that we done until my friend went home my other friends Too Tall would hang with black he knew the bible better than I did. But his friend move on and so did Too Tall and had three mattress and other things.

I call Ale Green a black who was in the next cell because they where going to move me over there and Ale Green was better than any others and my friends who had move on. I had it good over there but I still remember my friends.

I was soon back in Columbus Ohio and on probation for five years I move in with Fred the Way ministry had a falling out. The next few years would be wilder than I care to remember but I will try.

Thanks

God first

The ups and downs of being a cult!

01-09-2010

sorry I did not edit this yet

I back in Columbus Ohio Fred trig for a short time but I will not forget all my friends that got of cult they were in for another cult. There was a power play with our leaders everybody after money no one teaching love.

I seem a person in the Way ministry in Pep show but he seem not to see me and I ran into another person face to face in other group. I know why I was there to Watch X-rated movies but why where they there.

After jail I found myself lost I talk a woman that live on street and watch movies that were not as good as one think for a Christian. But I soon got in trouble with the Way ministry for going to Chris Greer side Tom Burke fellowship while trying be acted in the Way.

I was told to move out Fred’s house so I moved in Greg house with Tom Burke group who listens to Chris Greer tapes. But after a while I heard a tape from Chris Greer given a reason not to believe God’s word.

I see now that both sides were wrong and right I know many people may not agree with me but that the truth. I went to Steve S. trig move in with in with Steve D. and moved God’s word until Steve D. told me was an Apostle.

Steve D. had a ring to prove it I said it does work like that and told what made an apostle by God’s word, which was new to me. I always like Steve D. but a ring does made him an apostle maybe if he share some new light.

Steve D. was smart man he taught some real truth above others but I did not call him on his ideals but the ring. I sign up for the Advance Class for the first Joe Wood brought me back the money the same night Steve D. told me he was a apostle.

That same night a friend from Jehovah’s Witness I told him he was wrong about his ideal Jesus Christ had not come back and my other roommate was trying to get to stop drinking but I did not drink then. Where I move out and in with Steve S. my trig leader.

I got my own place where I went Shoemaker trig they did believe a lot of things about my life but I never got upset. I plan to try to take the Advance Class again but Joe Wood gave me my money back again.

I was making a lot on money right now I was spending about $3,000.00 a month on girls that stand on street corner. One girl I talk into moving in and calling her mother to take back home to Texas.

She wrote me few times and I did not push her for sex it was out of the question but her mother took her home. I would find girl or three for a good time before I would to Shoemaker trig

Thanks

Edited by Modgellan

God first

More of the ups and downs of being a cult!

01-09-2010

I really did not get into sex because I wanted a family but it was plan no girl was into me because I was broken and I did know why. I was about to leave the Way but a friend was going to call me I did not answer in time she was at the airport.

I always wanted to know about her because she was one really good friend that I really like but things were not happening then. Cliff a friend I met that week who went to church where they rap the meeting we talk about everything.

I ran into Reba an X-Way person and made a friend she was my landlord where she watched me, take shower but she was seeing Harry. One day I told her I would talk to her after my show ended about 20 minutes but she would take that has an answer.

So I took my pants off because was in the next room working on the place it was funny she just sat back and watch me. I used to always call her and Harry when I get drunk to join the fun I had.

The M and M was the bar we like because never closed for us the law said it must close at three am but that the time everything got fun. One time a girl was drinking because the next day she had to report to jail.

I follower her in bathroom to talk to her she told me she take off her clothes if I remove my clothes too. I like the ideal but Kim told her No and she have to leave if she remove any of her cloths because Kim the bartender knew I would and she only there for me.

We went around until she was ask to leave she went across the street and removed her cloths to take a .... on then because the step was cold. She put her cloths back on where had .... on them I took her home because about this time I had changed my mind about sex with her.

I move to a new home where I got to know Bill a drunk that who did 20 years who I took drinking and met Vern the KKK murder. I told Cliff about Vern because we both work for Cliff a black man and part of Black Painters.

We all got alone good later I moved in with Cliff and met Cliff mother and future wife but before that I found about Vern past her did 12 years for KKK murder in 1960. Later that week I found myself at pig roast where was about to met his brother he had seen since he married his brother wife.

There were KKK there and a cross but we went to a biker bar to drink everyday but later that day it was time to go home. I came with Bill and Vern but I was going to drive a truck back and Vern, Step Daughter in law and son in law because they were his brother children they taken the motor bikes.

Vern was afraid she said I was drinking to for her to keep up and the road had to many turns on it but she was used to going fast. We slow down and I move in with Cliff until I move in with Steve S. a X-Way at this time.

Thanks

Edited by year2027

God first

Renee a true fiend!

01-10-2010

I get to Steve a little later because want to tell about Renee a true fiend that I been dating a long time. I once had wine from Renee shoe it seem a wild because wanted to have a drink.

But I never went all the way with Renee I saw as a beautiful young lady of God to good to mix a relation up with sex. I hope she happy now and married because she is a nice friend that I loved.

Renee once sold a car to Cliff a friend Cliff was told by a Way person that I was anti-Christ because I believe they could help him grow. Back to Steve Spencer I move in with Steve next and we talk a lot.

I once told Steve I wonder if someone could come with a year because a lot days in a year. EWB once said one could know something if it was to happen in your time so I got peaceful and ask God could he give the year of Christ return.

I hear 2027 in my head loud and clear then I said 2027 and I never forgot that date and never will forget it. I just move away from Steve a good friend that I learn a lot from.

I move with computer friend next and visit Fred again yes the Way ministry again but I think it was God moving me. Because I was going Edie trig they order him get me to meet them for something.

Before I left there was a man on the side of the road and I was low on gas I give the person a ride home because his car was broken. The man gave me some money I told he did not have too but he wanted to give it anyway.

It was just what I needed to get gas and a meal because I was not going to tithe ever again and I talk to Edie about it. He was ok with things but the Way was not Fred and others were removed I did not want that because stop going but it was too late.

I told Fred to go to Tom B&rk* trig he was with Chris Greer but it be better to go there than not go after going for so many years. After a while John Shr*&^ left the Way and Fred decided to join John Stroyer new Church.

I went for a while but after a while I move back home from the computer friend of I live at the time. I put a tag from a trailer and ended home to Kentucky and I sold my car and went to live my sister.

Thanks

Edited by Modgellan
removed /disguised last names

God first

Life end or so far!

01-10-2010

I went to North Carolina to see my sister and live her I learn that Jesus was coming back in 1997 what a joke because not what I heard. Later I learn that Christ would come and for me 2027 like I always knew it was the date I would die or the end of the world.

I move back and took a job at Trinity a factory where I could even pass the health test but they hired me anyway. Later I went to First Time for work and a church pastor got in trouble with his people because a teaching I taught him.

He change churches and move away it was about tithing I guess study more after I stop teaching him about it. Later I got a job at South Ridge another plant that I could pass the health test again without getting a doctor but was fired.

Because my health was bad I went to the hospital with a blood pressure of 270/240 and later was put in the hospital. Then I got a job as temp place here I fall they found the white spots in my head.

Later I got a job at Bob Evans where I said stop because the manger was in my face my friend drop dishes and he call the police. The police sent me home but the main manger understood and I was not fired yet.

Later I was because I could no longer work in the dish room without having a high blood pressure so my job ended. I saw many doctors but a mental doctor I caught her in a lie because always do not tell everything for beta some times I test them first.

They put a mental order on me they put in a mental hospital when my mother was in the hospital for cancer I told I would talk with then but I would not go in a room. I told them I did not want to die but they believe they were God’s.

I got my Social Security check but I would never see another doctor ever again I die first and still will but I want to live. I saw a blood pressure doctor but it was not simple because I had to call for a doctor next visit.

I start over and over but one day I had Stoke because I could not see the doctor as must as I needed. I did not talk for nine days I stay with friend Doreen who was white with four black daughters two were home. I like to think as my children they took care of me even Doreen and me were only friend because I not the right color.

The Social Security wanted me to see a doctor to decide if I can go back to work I seen him because my friend who was going with me just lost his mother. The person was a fool and he could not even help a person but I keep my cool.

Maybe he could see what the Stoke did to me but from his actions he was a fool I took my MRI reports and hearts report with CD. Most doctors want to see them and I know doctors look at them the ones in the past wanted to see them.

Maybe he going to say I can work because acts like a fool who thinks he someone special because got a paper that said he got a degree. But I am not playing his game it only my life that I have but no fool will decide what happens to me.

All I can do is wait Social Security told me not to worry no matter what I not going to see a fool like him ever again. So I just wait and I will see what they plan for Social Security check is not in trouble yet.

Thanks

I just hope you work through these thing Roy.

I hope you also have very good people to help you, heck, we all need a few good friends.