GreaseSpot Cafe

A Group on Facebook

cheranne

On 6/9/2010 at 11:42 PM, chockfull said:

Dude, in your drive-by you misquoted Galatians.

After listing the fruit of the spirit, nowhere in that section of scriptures does the quote "let us speak of these things" appear. It does say "against such is no law". The 4 verses directly preceding the fruit of the spirit is listed the works of the flesh, being adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like. The 17 works of the flesh.

What's hilarious to me is that you have so many of these brainwashed people that don't like it when we are exposing the works of the flesh evident within the inner circles of TWI, but instead would have us sweep that under the carpet in favor of only speaking of the fruit of the spirit. I'll speak of the fruit of the spirit where it is evident, which is far, far away from the inner circles of leadership in TWI. Here - let's just take one example. Envyings. So many of TWI leadership is so full of political posturing and jockeying for positions of power, maintaining their little positions of power, and just acting like little Napoleans. Envyings are at the root of this. The works of the flesh, evident right before your eyes.

What's hilarious is people are so blind they will quote one section of scripture, want you to focus on this only, and ignore the preceding 4 verses in the same section!!!

The brain, you can wash it but you can't dress it up and take it out.

Chock, you have a wonderful brain, IMO!!  

Grace, you have to have a wacky sense of humor to survive these days. Some of my friends say I have entered into my 2nd childhood, but I don't think I ever left my first one. As Patsy Cline would say(and Ross Perot), I'm crazy.