GreaseSpot Cafe

Powerful Abundant Farming

herbiejuan

GIS Course Presentation.pptOK here is the first session of the class, please keep your questions till the end of the class chuckle snort snicker ;)I'm also attaching my graduate project that sorta set the stage for this whole project, viewed by county commissioners and other local officials is sets in stark reality the thinking behind the Sustainable Growers School and other efforts statewide.

Well the soils session didn't upload properly, pesky debbil spurts...

Edited by herbiejuan

GIS Course Presentation.pptOK here is the first session of the class, please keep your questions till the end of the class chuckle snort snicker ;)I'm also attaching my graduate project that sorta set the stage for this whole project, viewed by county commissioners and other local officials is sets in stark reality the thinking behind the Sustainable Growers School and other efforts statewide.

Well the soils session didn't upload properly, pesky debbil spurts...

eusa_clap.gif

Looking forward to my tour!

Edited by Shellon

Your ppt looked like a lot of work, herbie. But looks like a nice clear presentation. Well done!

It took forever to figure out arcmap, especially since I wasn't familiar with excel but it worked out ok. The data for the map came from Georgia Organics membership surveys and became the basis for their Local Food Guide.

I reworked the ppt's for the first session perhaps they will upload now...Soils1.pptSoils2.ppt

Basicly the ppts say build healthy soils and grow healthy plants...there I just saved you several hundred dollars and 100 hrs of classtime ;)

Edited by herbiejuan