GreaseSpot Cafe

Horror Stories About Leaving TWI

JavaJane

Well here's one for you then, the adversary doesn't care about the TWI believers, They've insulated themselves from the rest of the world. Outsiders are too messed up to talk with. A TWI'er saying he witnessed is like the proverbial White kid saying some of his best friends are black. The adversary doesn't have to do much with TWI, They're a low-maintenance "christian" fringe group that does a pretty good job of causing itself it's own problems without his intervention, or that of any devil spirits....

<grin>

In other words, da "adversary" has them exactly where he wants them..

In other words, da "adversary" has them exactly where he wants them..

Well Ham,... years of service and then what? They hand you your nuts!

Ham.jpg

If your not as smart a a squirrel, you don't bugger off and stay right where the Adversary wants you.

• Upvote 1

I think I have been out 6 or 7 years now.I have told many people that since leaving I finally feel like I am having the enjoyable life God intended people to have,my life has honestly never been better,health,relationships,finances,job,spiritually,everything every aspect of life is awesome!

I think we are all examples of "God restoring the years the locust has eaten."

• Upvote 2

Well, when I told the Mosquedas & Georges, myself & my family were 'checking out' of Indiana Campus, I was threatened with being thrown out of the campus third floor window if I opened my mouth to anyone as to 'why' we were leaving.I guess that could have been a horrible start to my departure :biglaugh: btw...J Y Del..got on the phone & said twi would pay our airfares back to N.Z. if...you guessed it...we kept quiet about things going on :wink2:

• Upvote 1

Well, when I told the Mosquedas & Georges, myself & my family were 'checking out' of Indiana Campus, I was threatened with being thrown out of the campus third floor window if I opened my mouth to anyone as to 'why' we were leaving.I guess that could have been a horrible start to my departure :biglaugh: btw...J Y Del..got on the phone & said twi would pay our airfares back to N.Z. if...you guessed it...we kept quiet about things going on :wink2:

Sounds like you made it home now... :thinking: ..I'm all ears.....what did you see out there ???

Polynesian, who threatened you? Can't quite see M@l Ge0rge heaving you out of the window, but maybe you mean someone else?

Stoopid sh1ts.

Hey, did they threaten or abuse your kids, that you know of?

Maybe you could PM me and tell me a bit more about JYD. Thought he was one of the good guys - at the time anyway.

Ah no. The good guys got thrown out...that was you.

You see, things like this kind of clear up the question of whether or not the less-seen and less-known members of the BOD are complicit in the overall escapades that go on. Here, we have the Sec./Treasurer, mild-mannered, calm, not so in-your-face kind of guy. Of course he's just one more lapdog to the HOGDAFAT, but this type of thing is intriguing. Yes, these people too have made moral decisions to sell out to the organization against Christian character and morals.

In other words what the calm French-Canadian was saying here was that if you spoke publicly about these things, you would have to find your own airfare back to N.Z. Would this be accurately described as a ........

Bribe?

No, TWI BOD would never attempt to bribe anyone for their silence. And just to be clear polynesian, I absolutely do not fault you for going along with this. After all, they placed you in a position where you had no resources, no family to help, no finances. What would a reasonable person do? Exactly what you did, and probably feel guilty about it. The guilt should be theirs, but their conscience is seared with a hot iron.

What should a reasonable Christian organization do in a situation like this? Yes, pay the way back regardless. Apologize to you for your expectations of being trained in a Christian leadership training program were not met due to their fault. Especially in a case where you are required to have sound Christian morals yourself, but the leaders of the program proved not to have them.

What does TWI and the BOD do consistently? Pay off people for their silence. Deny any wrongdoing. Sweep anything negative under the carpet.

What's so funny about this is that they sit in their high positions of lofty power and act all high and mighty. Yet their morals are worse than a normal secular corporation. One example - Toyota recently found that their gas pedal was long enough that in certain cases the floor mat would stick on it. It caused a couple of accidents. What did they do? Publicly apologize. High level officials put out ads with a public apology. They recalled all of the cars, and fixed them at their own expense, and ensured all their customers were recompensed appropriately.

Yes - TWI.

Worse morals than the world.

Edited by chockfull

What does TWI and the BOD do consistently? Pay off people for their silence. Deny any wrongdoing. Sweep anything negative under the carpet.

Yet, the voices of those wronged witness against them night and day. Thanks to Grease Spot Cafe!

It was actually Mosqueda who said it to me.(throwing out the window ) He was pis**d because he had arranged with h.q. for our 2nd year in-rez to be on a scholarship basis ( so I guess we couldn't have been all that bad) :anim-smile: But, you know, seeing partner swapping going on and in one instance a woman complaining about it to campus co-ord. then being threatened with being kicked off campus, if she didn't shut up...yeah..God just prompted us, time to move on.

JYD got involved because Meehell Ada*s was concerned we would slip out of campus and become illegal aliens (which did kinda appeal to us at the time.) :biglaugh:

But, you know, seeing partner swapping going on and in one instance a woman complaining about it to campus co-ord. then being threatened with being kicked off campus, if she didn't shut up...yeah..God just prompted us, time to move on.

See, I had my old section coordinator at HQ tell me this was going on way back in 2000. You think I believed him? Thanks for posting that up and confirming that for me. Of course I had believed him since. Just not initially. And that's just gross. :knuddel:

See, I had my old section coordinator at HQ tell me this was going on way back in 2000. You think I believed him? Thanks for posting that up and confirming that for me. Of course I had believed him since. Just not initially. And that's just gross. knuddel2.gif

I know of some attempted partners swapping at HQ, but my friend wouldn't have anything to do with it - and this would have been 2004-2006 or around that time... those friends might stop by and chat. It ended up getting reported and reprimanded - probably for trying to get non-WC involved, you know, those people not spiritually mature enough to understand.

I know of some attempted partners swapping at HQ, but my friend wouldn't have anything to do with it - and this would have been 2004-2006 or around that time... those friends might stop by and chat. It ended up getting reported and reprimanded - probably for trying to get non-WC involved, you know, those people not spiritually mature enough to understand.

Ewww. The whole idea is just repulsive, even more so in the way international. Something about supposed Christians behaving badly just adds insult to injury.

Ewww. The whole idea is just repulsive, even more so in the way international. Something about supposed Christians behaving badly just adds insult to injury.

The guy should have been fired for sexual harassment... but if you can keep Uncle Horndog around, then I guess anything is excusable.

The guy should have been fired for sexual harassment... but if you can keep Uncle Horndog around, then I guess anything is excusable.

Yes! But in the way internationals world one is only fired for offending Frau Q-Tip - RowZee - da HOGFODAFAT! And then only at her approval. Hiring and firing is solely concentrated in her hands at the "recommendations" of others. Others may process the paper trail (yes, they still have those in the way ministry) but she is the great decider.

The way I feel about that is they don't own the city you live in. If they don't like it they can leave. If they harass me or my family I'll get a restraining order.

There is no possible way I'm going to let those clowns intimidate me to the point that I'd consider moving. They are the ones that are deluded, so let them be the ones that are intimidated.

Perhaps you are right. But in the frame of mind I was in, I sort of wanted to come out swinging. If I have one of them lecture me again, I won't hit them, but they will certainly wish they never crossed my path after they get an earful.

I hear what you're saying Eagle & Chockful. I had a couple of their goons arrive on my doorstep one day.'Apparently' I (yes...I) had been 'harassing' them by warning some of my old aquaintances still in twi about their corrupt practices. One of the goons is a known karate kid, the other my bro-in-law. Anyways, they assaulted me on my doorstep, however, unbeknownst(sp ?)to me, one of my daughters ( aged 8 at the time ) had already called the cops and they were there pretty quickly. The guys received a 'no trespassing' notice and I found out later meehell ad**s had instructed anyone approached by me was to immediately start screaming out 'Rapist' :confused: Tis a fine line between twi & insanity I tell ya !!

I hear what you're saying Eagle & Chockful. I had a couple of their goons arrive on my doorstep one day.'Apparently' I (yes...I) had been 'harassing' them by warning some of my old aquaintances still in twi about their corrupt practices. One of the goons is a known karate kid, the other my bro-in-law. Anyways, they assaulted me on my doorstep, however, unbeknownst(sp ?)to me, one of my daughters ( aged 8 at the time ) had already called the cops and they were there pretty quickly. The guys received a 'no trespassing' notice and I found out later meehell ad**s had instructed anyone approached by me was to immediately start screaming out 'Rapist' :confused: Tis a fine line between twi & insanity I tell ya !!

Oh yes, that sounds like the insanity line has been crossed. The leaders in TWI will go to very extreme lengths to ensure that their lies and corrupt practices are never discovered.

I found out later meehell ad**s had instructed anyone approached by me was to immediately start screaming out 'Rapist' :confused: Tis a fine line between twi & insanity I tell ya !!

Man, that cat is a scum bag. He was oh so lovey when he was at the farm though. What a complete a$$!

I hear what you're saying Eagle & Chockful. I had a couple of their goons arrive on my doorstep one day.'Apparently' I (yes...I) had been 'harassing' them by warning some of my old aquaintances still in twi about their corrupt practices. One of the goons is a known karate kid, the other my bro-in-law. Anyways, they assaulted me on my doorstep, however, unbeknownst(sp ?)to me, one of my daughters ( aged 8 at the time ) had already called the cops and they were there pretty quickly. The guys received a 'no trespassing' notice and I found out later meehell ad**s had instructed anyone approached by me was to immediately start screaming out 'Rapist' confused.gif Tis a fine line between twi & insanity I tell ya !!

Oh quit yer pining for the good olde days polynesian,.....

Just kidding, just kidding!!!!!! Don't shoot!

Oh Wow. That is just terrible. Could you bring charges against this leader for harrassment-Surely telling people to scream rapist when they see you has to be illegal?

I hope your brother in law has remorse for what he did. What shocking behavior.

Man, that cat is a scum bag. He was oh so lovey when he was at the farm though. What a complete a$$!

That's kind of par for the course though. People act so wonderful towards who they report to, and so abusive towards those under them. This is so common it is to the point where it is no longer just a few bad apples in the organization. This is the prevailing organizational culture.

That's kind of par for the course though. People act so wonderful towards who they report to, and so abusive towards those under them. This is so common it is to the point where it is no longer just a few bad apples in the organization. This is the prevailing organizational culture.

I guess that's the by-product of running away the dissenters?

Kiss a$$ on one end and be a kissed a$$ on the other.