GreaseSpot Cafe

Fellow Laborers of Ohio

waysider

No, Cindy A. was the Womens' coordinator our first year. She left during that year, but, I don't know anything about the circumstances. Larry W. left with Pam S. If I understand correctly, they were dismissed because they were having an "interpersonal relationship". If you will recall, that sort of thing was forbidden. They returned the following year as a married couple. They split up shortly after graduation. I ran into Larry about 2 years ago. He is doing fine despite some health problems that plagued him for a while. He has since remarried to a lovely lady. They have two beautiful daughters in college.

I think the bee guy was Rick W@ts*n. Not sure on that one.

Edited by waysider

This reminiscing reminds me of something that happened in my high school days.

I hung out with a bunch of guys who were 2 years ahead of me. (Do you think it's a coincidence I had a cute sister who was the same age as them? :wink2: ) Anyhow, sometimes for fun, they would go out around midnight, find a house with all the lights turned out and hot-wire the car parked in front of the house. (I only partook of this one time, myself.) Then, they would joy ride around town, being careful not to mess anything up or cause any damage. At the end of the joy ride, they would park the car about a block away from where they found it and laugh about how the owner would wonder why he parked so far away. They never got caught.

That brings me to my point. It was a lot of fun. So, suppose they should reconnect after all these years and reminisce about this whole thing. I don't think it would be wrong for them to remember how much fun it was. But, shouldn't they, along with remembering the fun, also acknowledge it was a very foolish thing to do? I think you already know my opinion.

Edited by waysider

No, Cindy A. was the Womens' coordinator our first year. She left during that year, but, I don't know anything about the circumstances. Larry W. left with Pam S. If I understand correctly, they were dismissed because they were having an "interpersonal relationship". If you will recall, that sort of thing was forbidden. They returned the following year as a married couple. They split up shortly after graduation. I ran into Larry about 2 years ago. He is doing fine despite some health problems that plagued him for a while. He has since remarried to a lovely lady. They have two beautiful daughters in college.

I think the bee guy was Rick W@ts*n. Not sure on that one.

I have thought about it and I was Mr. Ya#co#is, the bee guy..thanks for reminding me about Cindy and Pam.