GreaseSpot Cafe

Countdown!!!!

Cindy!

Act2, that's exciting! What are you studying in college???

I am blessed with TWO grandbabies and they stay with Steve! and I overnight on weekends....lovin it!!!

Please friend me on facebook....it's a great place to hook up with old friends and even family that live far and wide! I'm Cindy Boydston Wall on FB.

Wow. Two grandbabies. Lucky you!!

I am studying business administration. I have 18 credit hours with 4.0 so far. But my principles of management is about to get the best of me.

I asked you to be my 'friend' and sent you a message so you will know it is me!

I don't have grandkids but do have two great-nephews that are very special. I practically raised Isaiah from 4 months of age until his mommy quit work at the end of July. He is now 3 1/2 and his brother just turned 6. We kept them yesterday afternoon so their parents could have a 'DATE'!!

Good luck with your degree. That is quite an accomplishment.

Using a PC keyboard is much easier than my iPhone!!

Had an awesome day in downtown Chicago with my daughter, Kat...she paid for EVERYTHING!!! Lunch, Dinner, gourmet items, bakery items, it was way fun.....and made me feel very very special and very very very loved by her. Kat...you ROCK!!!! I am the luckiest mother, ever.

Congratulations, well done, you must be proud. I watched you, too! Good to rejoice with you.

Not to detract from your success but I loved the way the orchestra played

Land of Hope and Glory (the unofficial Brit national anthem) when you all started to walk on.

Here's another version:

. It's a sort of national party in the park at dozens of locations all around the British Isles. You can see people really enjoy it.

Or maybe...they were practising for your moment of glory, Cindy! :eusa_clap: