GreaseSpot Cafe

Countdown!!!!

Cindy!

Yes, indeed - if you block my wife, you block me.

Cindy, there is something weird or wrong here. I checked the block lists in the GSC on facebook and no one has blocked you or anyone else. To my knowledge, there are only two of us at GSC who have access to block people . . . me and Bramble. I haven't talked to Bramble yet, her husband is in the hospital, but I cannot imagine she would have blocked you.

There are two ways into the group. Someone who is already in the group and on your friends list can bring you in or you can request to join. If you ask to join, I will approve the request.

I do not know what happened. I do know facebook can be glitchy and sometimes I will get notifications that 3 or 4 people have asked to join and when I go to hit the "button" that allows access it will only give me 1 name.

Whatever the case may be, if you want back in I will approve the request.

Cindy, there is something weird or wrong here. I checked the block lists in the GSC on facebook and no one has blocked you or anyone else. To my knowledge, there are only two of us at GSC who have access to block people . . . me and Bramble. I haven't talked to Bramble yet, her husband is in the hospital, but I cannot imagine she would have blocked you.

There are two ways into the group. Someone who is already in the group and on your friends list can bring you in or you can request to join. If you ask to join, I will approve the request.

I do not know what happened. I do know facebook can be glitchy and sometimes I will get notifications that 3 or 4 people have asked to join and when I go to hit the "button" that allows access it will only give me 1 name.

Whatever the case may be, if you want back in I will approve the request.

Steve and Cindy, I don't know what happened--I haven't blocked anyone from the group. I sure feel bad you got blocked but think it must have been a glitch. I haven't been too attentive today since my husband is in the hospital, though I looked a few time--all seemed normal. Abigail or I would be happy to click you back in.

Cindy you are mistaken. My husband does not have access to my facebook account and I did not remove you. and BTW, facebook would never have revealed that even if I had. So. . . I do not know what happened. I told you here, I told in 2 PMs you and your husband are welcome to the group.

I do not know what happened, but I did not remove you. Beckie did not remove you. NO ONE has been blocked from the group. EVER.

I had Bramble remove me from being an administrator. As I said at the start of this, you are both welcome to the grop and no one blocked you. Neither of us knows what happened, but if you want in the group you are welcome and now you don't have to worry about sushi or I removing you and I don't have to worry about being falsley accused.

Someone on your friends list tried to invite you back into the group. She got a message saying you left the group. When that message comes up your friends cannot simply bring you in by inviting you (if they could it would mean you might never be able to leave if you wanted to). You will have to send a request to join to the GSC page and then Bramble will approve you.

Perhaps you inadvertently hit the leave group when trying to add friends or something?

Just so everything is up front, Bramble has made me an administrator at GSC again with my permission. I volunteered to continue to help out there at least until her husband is well. But, I have also made sure I am protected against further false accusations, by gathering what I needed to show that I did not remove anyone from the list.

Thank you Bramble.

And just to clarify....FB did not tell me a certain person blocked me but they did tell me how to check....I did what they suggested and that is how I came to think that I had been blocked by Abigail and spouse. I have since discovered that the method they gave me is not foool-proof and apologized for the accusations. It was just so weird to come back to my FB account and discover that the group had "kicked me out" and I think I overreacted a bit, understandable, but my apologies nonetheless.

Sorry Abigail.

I have had to re admit several folk--facebook is glitchy sometimes. I keep getting frozen in the chat box--so annoying to type and nothing happens.

Everyone is welcome--it is a social atmosphere, like OPEN or a backyard BBQ. Most of us have been anonymous on here for years so it is fun to see a broader, fuller view of the regulars. Pretty neat people.

I suppose if someone comes on to troll we'll figure out how to deal.

Anyone can start their own group on Facebook, it is really easy...so if anyone wants to set up a debate group or what ever they sure can.

Ditto to that Pop Tucket.

I've seen FaceBake do this before, whatever the reason. I've added "friends" to my account and had them drop. There was someone who couldn't get added, did, fell out, got added again, fine till the next time.

Fookbase is great, I use it but it's not 100% reliable, not always dependable and subject to change with minimal or misleading notification.

Facebork is free. For the price - it's great.