GreaseSpot Cafe

Countdown!!!!

Cindy!

naw.. it's giving BIRTH to the darned degree..

"I've been in labor for almost two years.."

I hope I don't die in childbirth..

:biglaugh:

there was one character that came to campus right before I graduated with the Bachellor's..

he described Grad School.. living on a stipend.. with just barely enough left over for beer.

"thank gawd for beer.."..

:biglaugh:

well.. that's pretty close to his exact quote..

congratulations! will you be using this education to help with cult exit therapy? have you learned anything you didn't already know about cults and cult exiting and living life after a cult? i have a billion questions about this from the point of view of someone that was in a cult and got out and are succeeding in a field that was so dissed and hated in that cult. wow!

Brainfixed,

I am currently an outpatient therapist and none of my current clients have been in a cult, but once I'm in private practice, I will probably include that in my specialties. I have presented on cult addiction in my classes, people were fascinated and had lots of wrong ideas about cults. Feel free to ask me any questions you have, I'll do my best to answer them!

Feel free to ask me any questions you have, I'll do my best to answer them!

Okay, I'll take you up on that. This isn't about cults, though. What should a person with an anxiety disorder do when someone begins a post counting down from 100 and they won't tell anyone why? :blink: I find consuming large bowls of chocolate ice cream helpful.