GreaseSpot Cafe

Greetings

gerry

Greetings from Knoxville, TN! My late wife and I took the class separately in 1975, met and married in Columbia, MO, in 1978. We went WoW to Portland, OR, in 1980 and stayed there for 25 years.

We were uncomfortable about the homo purge, but bailed about 1995 when they told us we had to sell our biggest investment, our house, which is providing some of our retirement funds.

I decided to retire and move to Tennessee in 2007 and I plan to spend the rest of my life in this house.

I participated in one of the forums several years ago as artios48. I thought the forum had closed when the moderator settled a lawsuit with twi. I recognize some of the names here from that time.

I am looking forward to meeting y'all in the forums.

gerry

Welcome back, Gerry. You wouldn't have met me online before, I was never on that old site.

Anyway people are still escaping though there are fewer newbies here - fewer inmates to escape!!

• 3 months later...

Greetings from Knoxville, TN! My late wife and I took the class separately in 1975, met and married in Columbia, MO, in 1978. We went WoW to Portland, OR, in 1980 and stayed there for 25 years.

We were uncomfortable about the homo purge, but bailed about 1995 when they told us we had to sell our biggest investment, our house, which is providing some of our retirement funds.

I decided to retire and move to Tennessee in 2007 and I plan to spend the rest of my life in this house.

I participated in one of the forums several years ago as artios48. I thought the forum had closed when the moderator settled a lawsuit with twi. I recognize some of the names here from that time.

I am looking forward to meeting y'all in the forums.

gerry

Hi Gerry Welcome We probably bumped into each other at some point as i was WOW in montana in 79/80 and went to the gathering thing whatever it was in Washington.

LOL So long ago.

Glad you are here.