GreaseSpot Cafe

The Adam Hirschfeld Thread

pawtucket

The local state coordinator D@ve L1pp0ld handled things with the same stupid heavy-handedness, and now basically the D3t3r$ and one other fellowship are the only ones left in Colorado still with TWI besides L1pp0ld. M@rk W@ll@c3 went and filed for 501-c status and most likely will try to smooth talk his way into being another offshoot coordinator with as much influence as he can garner.

I see old Lippie is a well trained lap dog now. I knew him when he was going through his in-rez training back when Craig was king. He has that signature way international legalism absorbed into his character. So give him a chance to be heavy handed and I am sure, as we can see, he will jump all over it.

Is Lip still the region guy over there now?

I see old Lippie is a well trained lap dog now. I knew him when he was going through his in-rez training back when Craig was king. He has that signature way international legalism absorbed into his character. So give him a chance to be heavy handed and I am sure, as we can see, he will jump all over it.

Is Lip still the region guy over there now?

I don't know - info is 3rd hand. He probably is. But he is a dip sh1t. Which has "promotable" written all over it for TWI. Someone who can obey without question and pass the abuse down the chain of command. When you look at who it is TWI promotes, that's the easiest indication of the lack of health of the organization.

Oh and does "Region Coordinator" now mean he has like what, 15 people he's in charge of now? Too many chiefs, too few Indians. The chiefs abuse, the Indians leave, and now you have only a few people left leading themselves. To say they have over-inflated titles is an understatement.

Edited by chockfull

To say they have over-inflated titles is an understatement.

To match the over-inflated egos, and sense of self importance. As a side note, Rosie brought the region guys in for placements (as opposed to dialing in on phone hookups) and you should see them saunter about as if heaven and earth was hinged on the most spiritually significant event called "placements," where the board of directors (read Donna and Rosie) decide where to move a few people. Like bringing in a dozen or so peacocks. I digress, back to the thread topic.

As a side note, Rosie brought the region guys in for placements (as opposed to dialing in on phone hookups) and you should see them saunter about as if heaven and earth was hinged on the most spiritually significant event called "placements," where the board of directors (read Donna and Rosie) decide where to move a few people.

I heard something about people from headquarters or somewhere "important" were staying at various "beleeevahs" houses, and doing teachings that are probably designed to tie off the bleeding, i.e., the departure of whoever's left "standing", as it were. This might be what you're talking about here. I also understand that the people who tiptoed out during all melee are going to be contacted and sweet-talked into coming back to fellowship at some point, maybe by L1pps himself.

I heard something about people from headquarters or somewhere "important" were staying at various "beleeevahs" houses, and doing teachings that are probably designed to tie off the bleeding, i.e., the departure of whoever's left "standing", as it were. This might be what you're talking about here. I also understand that the people who tiptoed out during all melee are going to be contacted and sweet-talked into coming back to fellowship at some point, maybe by L1pps himself.

No I was talking about placement meeting several years ago.

Interesting information you posted. Sounds like now they have to come back in and smooth over Rosie's teeth marks.

When you look at who it is TWI promotes, that's the easiest indication of the lack of health of the organization.

Reminds me.....in 1994, R0d M@rtindale, craig's dad, asked me, "Why are they (twi) running off all the good people?" His statement was one that I'd pondered many times before......but refused to address its cancerous state.

Run, Coloradoans........RUN.

I'm not in this situation, but of course they will do damage control. But the point is, if they have proven themselves spiritually blind, hard of heart, and heavy of hand, and have brought damage to people's lives, then they themselves have proven themselves unworthy for people to acknowledge their spiritual authority over them.

You don't get two chances with people's lives.

Talk to the hand.

You know the honest thing for TWI to do in this situation is that if Rosie scrwd up the situation that badly by her poor leadership, to have her publicly apologize and then have her go "on probation" so she can recover her dumb @$$ self.

Edited by chockfull

If RR continues at the pace she's going, the next Sunday teaching could sound like

Socrates

That's more exciting compared to the snore fest that Rosalie has made them, they are so boring.

I'm glad Rosalie is their leader, she will ensure they eventually implode. Great job, Rosie!

They've already imploded. The major components are being reconstructed in Smith County, Mississippi at this very moment.

Oh boy, golly gee! Where do I sign up?

I just love this little gem from lil Vic's site.

Any volunteer may be dismissed at any time and/or program cancelled at sole discretion of those charged with oversight.

The S.O.W.E.R.S. program is full time 24/7.

Translation: Your life is not your own....you sign up, we own you. If we wake you at 2am to check your spiritual perception and awareness, then you need to be ready and willing. We take this program seriously.....and if you can't handle the truth, then there's the door. It's our way or the highway.....chump.

Now, now, there's no need to sugar coat it for these kids. Just come out and say it.

Any volunteer may be dismissed at any time and/or program cancelled at sole discretion of those charged with oversight.

Hey.....shmoe

Snap to it bud.....corps time is 10 minutes early, in your seat.

You've got 30 seconds to throw on your tie and jacket and get your butt in that seat.

20 seconds............10 seconds...........you made it!

BUT...................you forgot your bible.

I hold sole discretion...........you failed.

Hit the road jack!

I know, right? Strange they don't say.

Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that it must be God... I mean.. Gee, didn't you see the white snow on the gas pumps? Or was it the black snow.. Or was it so much snow you couldn't see the gas pumps... Ugg.. If only God would just make it clear, I mean, give us a written and signed certificate of who He is placing in charge here. Anyone see one of those?

*scribbles on piece of paper* MOGFODAT

It really takes some serious ego to make a statement like lil Viv has made. So self important to think that God Almighty has charged him with the oversight of a busted ole', rip off of a busted ole' program.

I've given it some thought, perhaps I won't be signing up after all. :smilie_kool_aid:

Ever implied and easily denied.

I can hear it now..."I never said it was God who charged me". It is not his fault if people read into that subtle wording, maybe not really even noticing the implication consciously. It is still there.

He put himself in charge.

He did learn from the master.

Well I was allowed to have a login at http://www.adamhirschfeld.com so that I could research some of the facts that they won't put on the public portion of their site.

Well some people on the site that are Still in the Way, complained about my presence and how much they dislike my site, so they gave me the boot. The WAYGB is alive and well and directing the "owner" of that site.

Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that it must be God... I mean.. Gee, didn't you see the white snow on the gas pumps? Or was it the black snow.. Or was it so much snow you couldn't see the gas pumps... Ugg..

Which version?

One version......it happened over a two-day period.

Second version...it happened one sunshining moring.

Black snow? Figurative black snow?

Not a whiteout.....a blackout? Really? Phenomenon?

In wierwille's own words....

And I said, "Lord, to know that this is true, I'd like to see it snow." And I opened my eyes, and it was pitch-black, almost pitch-black outside, and the snow was falling so thick. I have never seen it fall that thick since that day.

Well I was allowed to have a login at http://www.adamhirschfeld.com so that I could research some of the facts that they won't put on the public portion of their site.

Well some people on the site that are Still in the Way, complained about my presence and how much they dislike my site, so they gave me the boot. The WAYGB is alive and well and directing the "owner" of that site.

The WAYBG is the thugocracy in the shadows of twi.

Thanks Paw.....for digging for more details.