GreaseSpot Cafe

The Adam Hirschfeld Thread

pawtucket

You have at least the majority of one whole state leaving TWI based upon their handling of this.

Oh, if only.....the majority would see the FRAUD and DECEPTION that twi's directors have been dishing out for decades. Money and investments are one thing......worshipping in vain is quite another.

Some more info on Adam Hirschfeld (for those interested)

Linked In info

Public Awareness site (has pic of Hirschfeld)

Info About Company Hirschfeld Owned

(unverified links removed by Modgellan)

Victims tell their stories

SoCrates

Edited by Modgellan
links appeared to be for another person with a similar name.

OK. This guy is a scammer. What does that have to do with TWI?

George

My thoughts exactly. What's the ministry's stake in this?

It must be something as most of the believers in CO are abandoning the ministry.

SoCrates

My thoughts exactly. What's the ministry's stake in this?

It must be something as most of the believers in CO are abandoning the ministry.

SoCrates

In a nutshell, he and his wife are ministry kids from long standing families. His wife parents are way corps and his parents have been in New Bremen for a long time and with the TWI a long time. I understand the young man knew he was ripping people off and involved TWI followers on purpose. That's the broad strokes, I will wait for clarification from Pawtucket before posting anymore details - I am hearing all sorts of rumors.

OK. This guy is a scammer. What does that have to do with TWI?

George

To a reasonably intelligent group of leadership, nothing. It is a legal matter.

However, to your friendly neighborhood egotistical control freak BOD and butt-smooching local leadership, it represents a highly unique opportunity to be able to pretend to see through their blindness to be spiritually vigilant by issuing "mark and avoid" edicts out over anybody that had any semblance of remote connection to this. Did you know them? Know they were scamming? BAM. Did you babysit their dog? BAM. Are you their parents and did they lie to you? BAM.

In a group of low intelligence and high paranoia, a scapegoat is needed.

I think this quote from one of the scammed investors explains a lot:

The paperwork and dollar signs were all there. He told and showed us charts and more dollar signs on how the forex would grow our money so fast, that I could not even imagine it to be true. I was very leary about giving up our retirement money and second mortageing our house.

But the idiots went ahead and handed over their retirement fund to Hirschfield anyway.

Hadn't they heard - if it sounds too good to be true - it probably isn't true.

I'm not excusing Hirschfeld. But his victims were drawn into it by their own lust (greed) which opened the door to Hirschfeld taking the opportunity.

If any remaining innies had any sense - they'd see the discrepancy between smokin' out all those horrendous spiritual suspects early on (the homo and debt purges) - few if any of whom were guilty as alleged - and the failure to smoke out the real suspects - the Hirschfeld fraudster(s).

Perhaps you just have to say TWI can't see their "own" type of filth - they can't spot a scammer - and they can't spot practicing homosexuals either.

Perhaps you just have to say TWI can't see their "own" type of filth

Think of the present Way people as being like fish: a fish isn't aware of the medium its swimming in.

And in all the purges why didn't they get rid of the real dangers like scammers? The same reason sharks don't eat lawyers: professional courtesy.

SoCates

Edited by So_crates

Think of the present Way people as being like fish: a fish isn't aware of the medium its swimming in.

And in all the purges why didn't they get rid of the real dangers like scammers? The same reason sharks don't eat lawyers: professional courtesy.

SoCates

You know this is a side thought, but speaking of sharks and lawyers, I wonder how much money the right honorable Louis Columbo makes every year off of all of the TWI follower's ABS? Between Rosalie, her paranoia, and the ridiculously stupid blunders that occur in that type of oppressive Machiavellian leadership culture, I bet that it costs your common sheeple in TWI a pretty penny every year. Care to guess? $250/hr x how many billable hours average in a year?

I'm utterly disgusted. If everyone who knew that Craig Martindale and Victor Paul Wierwille were whoring around had been put on "probation" or "mark and avoid," then Rosie, Donna, and all the other higher-ups wouldn't even be around today. That's about as hypocritical as it gets.

Pawtucket - why indeed?

You don't suppose the BC was a part of it in some way? Or condoned it by not speaking out earlier?

It seems a very strange response on the part of TWI.

I'm utterly disgusted. If everyone who knew that Craig Martindale and Victor Paul Wierwille were whoring around had been put on "probation" or "mark and avoid," then Rosie, Donna, and all the other higher-ups wouldn't even be around today. That's about as hypocritical as it gets.

They didn't need to do anything about someone's behaviour. This is about money.

I am speechless.

Knew them.

He creeped me out. He was always parading around as if he was God's gift to the world.

So it's not surprising.

His wife,however, is a shock. She must of been innocent in the business part of it. She was duped as well. Fell for his charms, and stayed ignorant......I am sure.

dangit.realmad.gif

A whole fellowship closed down, the one he was attending, they decided this was the "straw" so to speak. A now-former Colorado limb coordinator, m4rk w4ll4c3, left last year with little warning. So things have been brewing for some time. For some others, this was a perfect opportunity to sever the ties to twi, those who were apparently doing the "fade out" method of leaving anyway, if I had to guess.

Of course, plenty others there are gonna stay in twi no matter what.....

Edited by Calavicci

For that matter if Rosie and Donna with their "whoring around" were put on probation then maybe there would be less clueless idiots in high places today.

But I guess the point being is that you can't store new wine in old wineskins. Neither can you build a new moral ministry out of an old immoral one.

Somewhere, someone's calling.

6 o'clock on a Thursday evening

I saw the smoke rise orange in the sky

I watched the fire climb over the hilltops.

Canyon's burning

Canyon's burning down.

Hear the trees crying

All the years dying

Fire has turned the hills into ashes

And as the sun ran down from the sky

The canyon burned.

Canyon's burning

Canyon's burning down.

Ashes, long lying

Memories, slow dying

Fire has gone and the rain has fallen

The winter has passed and the springtime is near

But under the wind someone is calling.

Canyon's burning

Canyon's burning down.

The Great Canyon Fire In General

but, but but..

he was a BELIEVER..

:biglaugh:

can't "think evil" you know.

This is one of the reasons I cringe when people tell me to have faith.

Or another pet peeve: think positive.

Usually, both these statements, in their context, mean: let me make a sucker out of you.

W.C. Feilds once said: If your in a card game for five minutes and you still haven't figured out who the patsy is--your the patsy. I find the same thing holds true for most of lifes situations: if you don't know who the patsy is, its probably you.

SoCrates

Edited by So_crates