GreaseSpot Cafe

Intimacy

Ham

What are you looking for..

Have you found it in a married or otherwise partner?

God Bless you, if you did..

I've been studying Cantor. His relationships were like two ships passing in the night..

:biglaugh:

well, he loved his wife. good for him..

I dunno.. maybe I should have changed the question here..

how are you trying to improve yourself..

I'm just nuts.

In the last two years..

I've chosen a path that guarantees a financial train wreck at the end of the journey..

why would I choose a path of illogical logic.. hmm..

well, I am employable. At what rate, I still don't have a clue..

I'm beginning to have an appreciation for Real Analysis.. and it gets some people's attention..

all I wanted to do was to improve myself..

the possibility of that would involve more individuals, than just me..

I probably won't have the stamina to compete with kids a quarter of my age, and get a doctorate..

where do we go from here..

I think I could go days without any human interaction and be perfectly happy.

maybe it depends on the humans, in the interaction..

So interesting..

there is one arrogant bastard here.. that I wouldn't mind going days, weeks, or months without some kind of interaction. But I think this is probably the persons wish.

If I am that perceptually obnoxious, so be it..

My place of employment is on the fringes of farm country. Sometimes I will leave for work a little early and wind my way there through a maze of back roads. Nothing to see but rows and rows of corn and Red-Tailed Hawks. It's kind of liberating, in a quirky sort of way.

maybe it depends on the humans, in the interaction..

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking in this thread, my squirrely friend. But this I do believe, it absolute does depend on the humans in the interaction. When I look at my life frmo the perspectve I have now, it isn't so much what I have done, but who did I share the experience with. That is what makes all the difference in the world.

I have also realized that post TWI, finding people I am comfortable enough with - that I can trust enough - to have great experiences with is very difficult. I think post TWI I have a lot of difficulty with trusting people or allowing people to move into a place in my life that really matters. I am finally starting to work on that though.