GreaseSpot Cafe

Gary Curtis

Thomas Loy Bumgarner

so whatever happened to him? Is he still alive? does he teach foreign languages in school/college? is he involved with Geer and Cummins, or Christian Family Fellowship ministries? Inquiring minds want to know, or at least I do.

hello, have I asked an question about some one that is off limits for discussion?

Gary Curtis was a member of the 1st way corps. I did a search for him. No luck. On page 5 there was a Rev. Gary Curtis who was involved with something called the way ministries. They were getting food to low income people in CA. Thought it might be him, but then it gave his background and this guy was doing something in IL during a time that twis Gary Curtis was, well, in twi.

I know he translated pfal in Spanish. I remember him translating for Gen. Cabillero at the '77 ROA. Not sure if he knew any other languages.

At ROA 1994 LCM said that Gary Curtis had left twi and there were now no more 1st WC in twi. He said he heard it from Roman Steciew (sp.) who was in CA at the time.

Edited by johniam

He translated Wierwille's books into Spanish, German, and French. I think he was 1st Way corps

Edited by Thomas Loy Bumgarner

Anyone know if THIS is him?

"When you write, please share financially as well. We need your regular and sacrificial giving to enable us to continue as "your sound alternative" in this area.You may also authorize monthly gifts via your debit/credit card or your checking account using our Direct Donations program. Or, to make a one-time gift by credit card, click here."

Edited by waysider

Waysider- that picture does not match Gary C#$tis's Facebook pic. but in fact does match a different Gary C#$tis. your guy is Gary C. C#$tis, not Gary R

Gary's public profile on Facebook does not give any info as to what he does now, or where he is but as of 2008 he lived east of LA a bit from what I found.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...