GreaseSpot Cafe

Introducing Mr. and Mrs....

Dot Matrix

Thanks all and thanks for the music D Miller! Rummie was the one who kept trying to fix us up. He even called "us" and introduced of over the phone, a few years back. And neither Groucho nor I were even remotely interested in each other. Rummie would then tell me of a hippie friend he thought I'd like. I said no. then, later he told me of a friend of his who loved dogs, then an honorable Christian dude... Later, I realized they were all Groucho and Rummie was trying every which way to get us to "see" each other...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks all and thanks for the music D Miller! Rummie was the one who kept trying to fix us up. He even called "us" and introduced of over the phone, a few years back. And neither Groucho nor I were even remotely interested in each other. Rummie would then tell me of a hippie friend he thought I'd like. I said no. then, later he told me of a friend of his who loved dogs, then an honorable Christian dude... Later, I realized they were all Groucho and Rummie was trying every which way to get us to "see" each other...

Congratulations again..

A hippie friend.. lol

then a friend who loved dogs..

then an honourable Christian dude..

what other choices do we have here?

:biglaugh:

I haven't even made it past first base here.. to find a hippy friend.

You must be blessed..

• 1 year later...

Ham - - give me a little while and I can probably scrounge up a hippy dudette....but I promise she won't be toooo hippy (in girth)

If you want one who likes dogs, that could take a while because I don't know any dogs. But may I could find a Christian......exactly how particular are you. Do you want a dude or a dudette, for example?

• 4 years later...
On 9/8/2011 at 5:16 PM, Dot Matrix said:

Groucho Marx Jr.

34xm62p.jpg

2dgud51.jpg

Mr.Matrix ~ Dot's father

2z5vw4l.jpg

6tlfro.jpg

We had a "way" cool minister. (Little humor, he was NOT from TWI) who also took most of the pictures.

The Preacher was a faith filled believer and the woman in the gray pantsuit had been ill. I told him she needed prayer. I thought he would pray later at his home or something. Before anything started, he walked over and prayed for her and she had a healing! God is wonderful!

Dot, your dress was beautiful!!!