GreaseSpot Cafe

Geer Update

• 3 months later...

I probably posted that stuff in the prayer forum. To recap, he had been eating with a feeding tube since last September, had a successful surgery May 8, has been on the mend since. Don't know if he still requires the feeding tube or not, don't know if he's out of the woods or not.

well how the F is he doing, has he lost an eye yet?

bless me father for i have sinned, this is my.....

Oh, excie you unbeliever, you.

Just as Saint Peter when he was going to the cross, felt himself being unworthy of being crucified in the same manner as his Lord, had himself hung upside down on the cross,

Saint Chris, every bit as humble as Peter, and seeking a similar solution to please his lord, turned himself around on the operation table and had his left nut removed.

:wacko: :blink:

Lord.... I apologize for that last st....

well how the F is he doing, has he lost an eye yet?

bless me father for i have sinned, this is my.....

Maybe you are doing better than me..

bless me father, for I have sinned, followed a bunch of dumbass numbnuts false prophets..

:biglaugh:

• 2 months later...

I'm sure he is living off other people, just like all the offshoots do. They should imitate the Mormon's who have NO PAID clergy. All their clergy volunteer their ministerial time, and live normal lives. Makes them more credible because they live daily pressures like the rest of us do.