GreaseSpot Cafe

Charging for Classes

yeah you should know who John Race is. that is Captian John Race , and co-pilot Courdolla(might have misspelled his name). John Race is the believer and only one that was the pilot of ambassador 1 the name of the convair 580 that VP flew around in. he and the co-pilot never witnessed anything that you say VP did. obviously you wernt around when VP was alive. everybody that was around back them knew who blond haired slim built John Race was. there were even a couple of way magazines with them in it. after a flyover they could be seen. you do remeber the flyovers dont you ?

This party-discussion is probably over.....and everyone is long gone. :biglaugh:

But just in case shiftthis happens to come back around for a drive-by.....

1) Yes, I knew Captain John Race (and Frank Cardulla)

2) No, he wasn't the "only one" to pilot Ambassador One

3) John Race abruptly left wierwille/twi in 1980 and back to his highschool girlfriend

4) Wierwille was aghast and pi$$ed when JR split out

5) No, it doesn't surprise me that JR never witnessed any sexual predation ON A PLANE

6) Miller and another pilot took charge of Ambasssador One before it was sold years later

...he did say that maybe VP had some sex back in the free love of the 70's before he became a minister and so what "if" vp did.

shiftthis........In June 1941, Wierwille was ordained into the Christian ministry in the Evangelical and Reformed Church in New Knoxville.

On July 6, 1941....Rev. Wierwille accepted pastorate of St. Jacob's in Payne, OH.

In June 1944, wierwille accepted a larger pastorate position at St. Peter's Evangelical and Reformed Church in Van Wert, OH.

You can read this information from Mrs. Wierwille's book, Born Again to Serve - pages 33,45

Wierwille's resignation letter from Van Wert Church was on August 7, 1957 --- page 215

Edited by skyrider

So far, not much of what shiftthis has posted is true to fact.

It's not even good drive-by trolling -

"he and the co-pilot never witnessed anything that you say VP did. "...........

"obviously you wernt around when VP was alive. "..........

"everybody that was around back them knew who blond haired slim built John Race was".........

"i talked with him about what you accuse VP of and he was quite shocked. he was close to lcm and vp and said he never heard of such. "

Uh yeah. "close to lcm and vp"....what's that mean? How close? And when? the closeness? Just wonder but not much to be honest because this who-he and what they said may be like the guy who said VP may have had some free love back in the 70's before he became a minister.....I mean, any one who did know VP or LCM or was in the Way and at the Way Nash at that time wouldn't take that statement seriously. I guess it's worth point out though if only because it's so ridiculous.

None of which has anything to do with the original topic anyway. :biglaugh:

what is the damn topic ? :)

John Race abruptly left wierwille/twi in 1980 and back to his highschool girlfriend

oh how sweet

as far as what went on the stupid plane, just ask connie and her sister -- i can't think of their names right now. it was just a motorcoach in the air