GreaseSpot Cafe

God's Blessings in Spite of The Way International

OldSkool

On 5/22/2012 at 6:21 PM, bowtwi said:

I'm so delighted to read your experiences, Oldskool! You sound like me! I found a wonderful church, as well, and am so very satisfied in so many areas of my life!

I'm not surprised a lady stepped forward and was totally the perfect match! I'm confident she'll live a very long and healthy life, as will your awesome son!

God is good - ALL the time! We continue to pray for all of the ex-way community to find such joy and rejoicing - and to post their stories!

Bowtwi, what a lovely post!!  I love hearing what God is doing for His people.

On 5/21/2012 at 0:55 PM, OldSkool said:

....I am astounded at the Lord's deliverance for my family and how loving and helpful people have been towards us.

So, at cross purposes with the board of directors, I removed myself and family from their evil organization. Since doing so, I am amazed that the negative comparisons they instilled in me are lies. The world is filled with good people. Churches, so often disparaged by TWI, are loaded with people who actually help those in need, demonstrating the love of Christ in the process. It turns out to be a good thing to network into neighborhood associations and other families regardless of what they believe.

Above all The Lord directed my steps to meet a wonderful young lady who has given my son a fresh start in life.

Praise The Lord!

OldSkool, I am blown away by your amazing "network" story - what compassion, persistence, and generosity by everyone involved - especially the young lady donating a kidney -  I can't even imagine doing something like that! 

What a great way to start my morning - reading your inspirational post, thanks OldSkool !

• Upvote 1