GreaseSpot Cafe

S.O.W.E.R.S. and Victor Wierwille

johnj

Just seems like the near-deified Founder needs to blend a unique concoction of narcissism, mysticism, plagairism, occultism, exploitationism, bullsheetism, and totalitarianism. That "blend" is very hard to duplicate to the third generation.

:anim-smile:

and don't forget misogynism...!

So what VW3 needs is snow on the gas pumps in Mississippi and a blizzard that kept him snowed in on a trip to New Orleans, at which he met an unnamed author he plagiarizes from. Those would be bigger tricks to create awe in people than VP's snow in Ohio and Tulsa... and just as easy to prove false.

OOOooooOOOoooooooooOOooooooooooo.............. Sounds like Easy Rider!

Love,

Steve

I wonder if TWI is desperate enough for cash that they'd knowingly sell the old "research" books to SOWERS for their min-corps and WOWs. It's tough to have a significant "leadership training program" if the only place you can get the "books" is used on Amazon or borrowed from ex-way.

Since TWI and SOWERS run the same program, the same way, same books, same teachings, and same work days on the farm/study nights schedule, etc, one could say they are direct competitors. Except that SOWERS would say that the other guy's Corps is identical to theirs, yet all bad. That's a line that's easier to swallow if prospective students don't think about it.

Except that SOWERS would say that the other guy's Corps is identical to theirs, yet all bad. That's a line that's easier to swallow if prospective students don't think about it.

That's certainly the line used by TWI throughout the years. TWI is the ONLY original, the rest are all counterfeits produced by the adversary. V2P2 may as well use it on them too, especially since he is using his grandpa's playbook.

I have to say, I am still shocked Rosalie hasn't sued them yet. Time will tell how far they let SOWERS carry on w/o litigation.

W.O.W. Ambassadors returned to a warm welcome at the farm where they were pinned in recognition of their year of promoting the Word Over the World. Some of them were recruited to join a leadership program at which they would attend classes from men like Walter Cummins while working part time on the farm. They'll take time for a L.E.A.D. expedition during the year. Does this sound like The Way International? It does, but it is the S.O.W.E.R.S. program run by Victor Wierwille, grandson of TWI founder Victor Paul Wierwille. Find more details in S.O.W.E.R.S. and The Way Corps. Find the link in the "New" section of www.abouttheway.org

...Or go directly to their site S.O.W.E.R.S.

The Corps principles are the exact same ones VPW Sr. put together for us in 1970, designed to propagate his cult. Not too effective given that most of us from The Corps are long gone from TWI, although many carry on in offshoots..

Edited by penworks

......and when I opened my eyes, there was snow on the levee and it completely covered all the pirogues.

................Hallelujah!.................

...and the alligators were CHARGED... they sparkled and glowed!

Love,

Steve

(Sometimes this is just too much fun!)

Edited by Steve Lortz

SOWERS gets some credit for a degree of honesty. Most splinters pretend they never had anything to do with, never heard of, and have nothing in common with TWI, PFAL, Corps, etc. They commonly hide the source of their doctrine and their training in TWI, while parroting the way line.

At least SOWERS at times openly says they base their stuff on PFAL and Corps, as warped as it is.

SOWERS gets some credit for a degree of honesty. Most splinters pretend they never had anything to do with, never heard of, and have nothing in common with TWI, PFAL, Corps, etc. They commonly hide the source of their doctrine and their training in TWI, while parroting the way line.

At least SOWERS at times openly says they base their stuff on PFAL and Corps, as warped as it is.

Heh! Like a letter of reference from the devil!

Would that be,... god, our father in the word, or... god, the grandson ?!?

:blink: :wacko: :huh:

:biglaugh:

I think Crowley tried something like that..

lot of metaphysical mumbo jumbo, but in the end it was attempt to possess and reincarnate in some miserable slob or something..

The first volley of emails with the new vicster included "did you happen to be born on May 21, 1985?

I don't think he ever got what I was really saying..

sowers uses Thessalonians from the University of Life program.

What other University of Life classes were produced?

There were quite a few, but probably not as many as Wierwille wanted.

There was a teaching series on Romans that was taken from The Just and the Justifier, by Charles Welsch. I mean taken almost word for word with key words changed. Sound familiar?

Maybe others have an extreme fascination to watch the grisly details and consequences of yet ANOTHER bloody train wreck..

Move along, move along, nothing to see here..

what I don't understand is.. why a supposedly rational(?) sane(?) individual would name their offspring after herr vicmeister.. why?

wasn't that the same guy who chased you around the farm, trying to beat the living.. well whatever it was out of you?

It just seems like some of capone's kids naming their kids al the second.. or something like that..

maybe the new version should be Run Away :eusa_clap:

• 4 years later...
On 8/22/2012 at 6:27 PM, skyrider said:

Just seems like the near-deified Founder needs to blend a unique concoction of narcissism, mysticism, plagairism, occultism, exploitationism, bullsheetism, and totalitarianism. That "blend" is very hard to duplicate to the third generation.

:anim-smile:

Sky, I think it's all about the $$$, just like TWI was.

On 8/22/2012 at 6:31 PM, OldSkool said:

I know many of VP's grandchildren and one of his kids. I have to say they are well intentioned people and not the dirtball VPW was. Though, I had on of his grandchildren tell me the family knew he was not faithful to Mrs. Wierwille. I have no doubt little V2P2 means well, at least I would like to give him credit until I know otherwise. I will say that Victor Paul Wierwille (the original) is generally regarded as a great man of God by his family. He just had some shortcomings is all. :rolleyes:

I don't expect much from SOWERS. I expect they will fizzle out because no one is really buying TWI's brand of cultism any longer. The internet was the final marginalizing nail in their self imploding coffin.

OS, I hope you are right!