GreaseSpot Cafe

Game: Before & After (Movies and TV)

Raf

No. 

The first half is a formulaic "Speed"-like flick, the second have a more artsy one.

Two escaped convicts, a female railway worker, and a heroin addict trying to clean up his act find themselves trapped on a train with no brakes and nobody driving  Stars Rebecca DeMornay, Jon Voight, Eric Roberts, and Ewan McGregor.

George

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I got the "Who's the Boss" part immediately.  I was trying to link "Boss" or "Who's" (forgetting that it could just be "Who").  Also, I didn't realize that Dr. Who was an alien, although it makes sense.  From the dozen or so episodes I've seen, I just sort of assumed he was some sort of enhanced human.

New one soon.

George

8 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

I got the "Who's the Boss" part immediately.  I was trying to link "Boss" or "Who's" (forgetting that it could just be "Who").  Also, I didn't realize that Dr. Who was an alien, although it makes sense.  From the dozen or so episodes I've seen, I just sort of assumed he was some sort of enhanced human.

New one soon.

George

Dr Who is a "Time Lord", or, more accurately, a "GALLIFREYAN." The people of Gallifrey mastered travel across time.  They have 2 hearts, and "regenerate" upon fatal damage into another form (every time they change actors, The Doctor is fatally wounded, and transforms into the next form, who generally dresses differently and so on.)   BTW, he's "The Doctor", not "Doctor Who". When they introduced the villain "Omega" during the 3rd Dr's tenure, they wanted to make him an opposite and call him "OHM" which is "WHO" flipped upside-down. They couldn't because there's nobody actually CALLED "Doctor Who."  (His Gallifreyan name is unpronounceable to humans, and he thinks of himself as "The Doctor."  He travels in a vehicle larger on the inside than on the outside. His first "companion" named it a TARDIS based on its abilities- "Time And Relative Dimensions In Space."   He almost always travels with at least 1 human tagging along on his adventures.

Ok, this TV- movie is a stealth triple.   Hold on to your hats.  Yes, this is 1 TV show and 2 movies.  In a stealth round.

Two Boston-area detectives investigate the kidnapping of a little girl.  She later joins a special task-force solving abduction and missing-person cases. She becomes worried that her own kidnapper has finally returned when her sister goes missing.

Ok, this TV- movie is a stealth triple.   Hold on to your hats.  Yes, this is 1 TV show and 2 movies.  In a stealth round.

Two Boston-area detectives investigate the kidnapping of a little girl.  She later joins a special task-force solving abduction and missing-person cases. She becomes worried that her own kidnapper has finally returned when her sister goes missing.

Cast includes: Case Affleck, Michelle Monaghan, Morgan Freeman, Ed Harris,

Leven Rambin, Chris Noth,  Danny Pino, Andy Mientus,

Amanda Seyfried, Daniel Sunjata,  Jennifer Carpenter,  Sebastian Stan.

9 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

Gone Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Too Too

You're on the right track with "Gone Girl", but it isn't part of the answer.  (The other parts aren't even close.)  And the round is stealthed- we have what looks like exactly one name of one movie, but another movie and a TV show are included. 

Cast includes: Case Affleck, Michelle Monaghan, Morgan Freeman, Ed Harris,

Leven Rambin, Chris Noth,  Danny Pino, Andy Mientus,

Amanda Seyfried, Daniel Sunjata,  Jennifer Carpenter,  Sebastian Stan.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1838544/?ref_=rvi_tt

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6483836/?ref_=rvi_tt

This should help. This is still a stealth round, so you don't have the entire title right now, you're still missing one movie.

Ok, clearing this round. This stealth round was "Gone Baby Gone", and merged the movie "Gone Baby Gone" with a movie and a TV show, both named "Gone."  (One merge for each "Gone" in the movie's title.)      Anyone can post the next round.

• 2 weeks later...