GreaseSpot Cafe

The Way T.V.

penworks

That's good to hear OldSkool.

I wouldn't doubt that their lawyers had to step in and clamp a muzzle on those doggies after the lawsuits started.

One of the downsides of technology - if you're trying to hide something, or keep off the grid it's much more complicated now. Avoidance and being technology adverse is very difficult today unless you completely control your environment.

20 years ago, people talk, it's just words. Who said what, he said/she said, their word against yours.

That's changed today - if the person 50 feet from you can be recording, videoing and capturing what you're doing without you knowing and not be breaking the law when you're in public.

I would suspect their current level of paranoia would mean they'd be all but frisking people coming in and out of "closed corporation" meetings.

Frankly, Rosie could probably be removed now, much easier than Craig was. I'm sure RR has made public statements as to the when, what and where of her tenure and what constitutes "performance" levels expected.

If someone had it out for her they could likely mount a legal case with a platform based on performance. If you had the dough, say 100k, I'll bet you it could be done, knowing how Wayfer Exec's shoot their mouths off when they think no one's listening. In today's world that could initiate an interim replacement that was assigned by the court, not the Way.

It's a thought, just sayin'.....or give it time and it will slumber off to sleep in about 20 years, give or take.

That's probably the longest disclaimer I've ever read. Such things are best kept short. They definitely should've stopped before citing this verse though:

I Thessalonians 5:21: Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Tens of thousands of God's children did exactly that to TWI. We did not hold fast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
6 hours ago, Grace Valerie Claire said:

Wow!!  Great posts people!!  Oh, Penworks: Congs on your new book!  When can we read it?  I love your postings about your time in The Way!!

Be on the lookout for notice next month on where to place your order. :wave: