GreaseSpot Cafe

Who Switched Off My Brain

Dot Matrix

I love her stuff. My boss included "The Gift in You" in his leadership training and I also got her book "Who Switched Off my Brain." So much good stuff to help build our relationship with the Lord/Holy Spirit/God Almighty and with our fellow man. Thanks for the reminder. I just got her book down to share with a nonextwi person whose husband is going into Alzheimers. Where there is life there is hope. I really liked seeing her. Thanks. (I am even more deaf than before when I was "hard of hearing," and cannot hear a word she says and there are no captions, but I do like to see her. Thanks.

How precious is each facet of the precious gem the face of Jesus Christ!

(I think words bring us either closer to understanding him and showing us the way into a relationship with him or away from that, and she helped me weave in some of the threads of my thoughts into the patchwork quilt he is making of my life.)

:offtopic: Hi Dot, nice to see you. You don't seem to have been around in a long time. Married life must be agreeing with you. :love3: