GreaseSpot Cafe

What a day I have had!

year2027

God of nothing, God of something, and God of everything first

What a day I have had!

03-27-2013

What was a day that I believe never over I was so down with my feeling and I told God I am going to give with life one more time but be patience I about to tell the part of God's plan for me. I wrote my life story to many times I told ask God to send me help the thing I know the phone ring it was my doctor office wanting me to report my self to LifeSpring”s again the nurse said Dr ~~~~ wanted to check myself to LifeSpring's again I was upset. I just last night when down to LifeSpring's and they said there no need “the doctor read everything I wrote and share with my Home Hearth Nurses Care by LifeLines's so I whet to visit my doctor.

I arrived at his office but I was so afraid of might happen I left his office then I call his office to cut a story short I whet back to his office. The next thing happen the doctor order a pill for to take to help me relaxant but it was no pill I would ever unless I was out of control take unless it was the drug Seroquel XR 150 MG for Chronic Schizophrenia so was afraid of might happen next. So I whet down to local hospital and ask to talk a doctor about the drug she told me that I do have take drug as as I am not going to harm myself or some other person I was not I just afraid of what might happen otherwise making me do as they say but that doctor Said no one make with a judge order and seem same in my right mind to her.

I no longer fear going to Communi-Care on 04-02-2013 where I agree to see a doctor about my Psychotherapy because now they cannot make me do anything I do not want. Where I visit my doctor again like he ask he ask me if I took the pill he gave me I told no said he I kill him look who thinking of death here but let leave with next appointed 04-01-2013 because he wants to watch me. I have no problem with that because that not my fear but the doctor fear so one thing another life happen that way as God teaching us life.

Let me tell you a story about when I was young about six year old it my first day of school the teacher let us go to bathroom a class mate said pee on you so .... on him he told the teacher. The teacher made me sat on her hap and gave me candy while the other children play that was the last memory of school beside small parts of grammar school. Now I do know if she did anything wrong but she place in her class two years in a roll even that there were two other teachers.

Let me move you up in time I was in ninth grade of school a teenager that was catch not understanding where babies came from with nine other in the room. You see something bad happen to where I never ask but that something good happen those nine young boys never told one word. Can you image a young boy never asking where babies came from in tenth grade I would watch a film of live birth in hearth class.

The reason I telling you this because I want freedom from everything could hold me back in my life otherwise the things that cause us pain reveling them help you face your life better. Most people are being destroy from things in their own past but uncovering them free us from the though and what came to show us the way unto freedom where your really free. Thank you with love and a holy kiss from Roy.